Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Morgan...hope this is your month!!

Famof6...SO cute. And your body before pregnancy was amazing. Never would have guessed you have already had kids! Has it been easy for you to lose the weight after your pregnancies?

Pennie...your nursey is going to be so cute! I will have to post pics of mine when we get it finished.

Dreambaby...if you are due January 13th then we have the same exact due date! They changed mine from Jan 6 to the 13th. I'm 14 weeks today :). Have you got a bump yet? I have a little one and took a pic on my phone but haven't figured out how to put it on here.

I'm so excited about being prego but still kind of feel like it's just a dream. We are moving into our new house this next week. Can't wait to work on the nursery :)!

Kaden,Thanks but I don't think I ever got back to my pre preg body after my children and with this being #5 I see it even taking longer to lose the weight.lol.I am sure I will get there slowly but surely.It usually takes me about 8 months total with a lot of ab exercises.I love my ab roller.

Ladies,I could use some prayers for our baby girl we have decided to name Jordyn Grace:).I have been having pressure like cramps for about 3 days and started bleeding Thursday night.I spent 24 hrs in L&D and they could not find out where the bleeding is coming from.My dr said sometimes not knowing where the bleeding is coming from is a good thing???I was put on complete bedrest and starting Monday thats my next dr appt I can be on my feet again for 3 minutes at a time and start driving again.They gave me the shot to help develop her lungs and I go tomorrow to get another one.Praying she stays cooking for a lot longer!

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

Kaden,Thanks but I don't think I ever got back to my pre preg body after my children and with this being #5 I see it even taking longer to lose the weight.lol.I am sure I will get there slowly but surely.It usually takes me about 8 months total with a lot of ab exercises.I love my ab roller.

Ladies,I could use some prayers for our baby girl we have decided to name Jordyn Grace:).I have been having pressure like cramps for about 3 days and started bleeding Thursday night.I spent 24 hrs in L&D and they could not find out where the bleeding is coming from.My dr said sometimes not knowing where the bleeding is coming from is a good thing???I was put on complete bedrest and starting Monday thats my next dr appt I can be on my feet again for 3 minutes at a time and start driving again.They gave me the shot to help develop her lungs and I go tomorrow to get another one.Praying she stays cooking for a lot longer!

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

I will definately be praying for her :hugs: "Stay strong little Jordyn"

Morgan...hope this is your month!!

Famof6...SO cute. And your body before pregnancy was amazing. Never would have guessed you have already had kids! Has it been easy for you to lose the weight after your pregnancies?

Pennie...your nursey is going to be so cute! I will have to post pics of mine when we get it finished.

Dreambaby...if you are due January 13th then we have the same exact due date! They changed mine from Jan 6 to the 13th. I'm 14 weeks today :). Have you got a bump yet? I have a little one and took a pic on my phone but haven't figured out how to put it on here.

I'm so excited about being prego but still kind of feel like it's just a dream. We are moving into our new house this next week. Can't wait to work on the nursery :)!

Yep dd 13th Jan !!!!
I have no bump yet :shrug: It's quite dis-heartening. I have bought little bits for the nursery already (yer I know probably too early), we are going for the 'Zanzibar Nursery Range', go on google and check it out. Let me know what you think.

So annoying when you know she is coming but she just take forever Grr! I got a bfn this morning so positive this isn't my month, on to month seven.

Famof6...I'm sorry you are going through that :(. Did they check to see if you were dilated or if your cervix has thinned out at all? Well I'll be praying for you and little Jordyn Grace (very cute) and keep us updated. I'm sure with 4 other kids being on bedrest is near impossible! Just relax and let your OH do all the work.

Dreambaby...I've never heard the word Zanzibar but I looked it up and it's jungle theme right? That's really cute. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the jungle theme too cause I love animal print and you can do it for boy or girl. We will both have to post pics :).

I'm sorry Morgan :(. I know it's tough but try to stay positive and know it will happen. But just so you know the month I got my BFP I knew she was coming any minute cause I had been having cramps for a few days but then she never showed up. So it's hard to really ever know for sure...stupid pms symptoms are usually the same as early pregnancy symptoms...so annoying!

I got my BFP 11dpo, but that's early. She was already late though cause she usually showed up 9-10 dpo so I knew something was up :).

So I got to see my little munchkin tonight. I'm at work and one of my friends is really good with the ultrasound machine so we had fun with it for 30 minutes or so. The baby was really active but it was hiding it's little parts so we couldn't tell if it's a boy or girl. Gonna try again in a week or so...can't wait to find out!

I'm not using opk so I could have ovulated later, she still isn't here. The only thing that is different this month is normally I start cramping at like 7dpo and I had a few cramps yesterday but that's all!

so i think I started my period last night, I had light pink on the tissue when I wiped. I started to get cramps as well, so I put on a pad and went back to bed, bout 4 am. but nothing was on it when I woke up and only light pink, but lots of pieces small but pink, of like tissue. I havent had this before, maybe its just an odd period.

Hey ladies
Just popping in!
So far doing okay....except for the awful back pain!!!
Famof6 I'm sending prayers that that little cuties with stay in longer!!! What a beautiful name I love it!

Morgan, if that's her then damn her!!!! If it's not test again!!

I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks.. Starting week 29 tomorrow!!
Hubby and I still aren't doing too well we may be doing some counciling before baby
It's so embarrassing we havent even been married a year

Well less than a month till my shower! And 8.5 weeks until mat leave!!

She finally arrived yesterday Grrrr!!! Oh well hope it will be our time soon!! Praying for you and hubby!! Yay for almost 29 weeks! :) happy for all you ladies!

Sorry Morgan! Keep the positive attitude and it will happen when u least expect it!

Yay Pennie...I can't believe u are already 29 weeks! I feel like I'm never gonna get there. How long do u get for maternity leave?
Don't be embarrassed about you and your hubby's issues. So many married couples will tell you that the first year is one of the hardest, you definitely aren't alone on that!

Famof6...how are you doing? Been praying for you!

Hey Kadan
I know to be honest it has felt like I have been pregnant forever sometimes!
I heard 3 rd tri goes by sloooow!

I get a year off which starts oct 12 th but I'm taking some vacation time 3 weeks before
How much time do you get?

Kaden,I am doing better.Dr appt went well.He is leaving me on modified bedrest not sure why as the bleeding has stopped.He told me no driving and I am going to try not to much but with 4 kids they always need to go somewhere.I am still having some terrible cramping hoping I don't have it for the next 12 weeks.

Morgan,:hugs:I also hope it happens soon for you!

Pennie,Wow a whole year off that is amazing no wonder you are excited for your leave to start.

Fam I'm glad things are going fairly well take it easy ad much as you can with that busy household

Yeah a year! We are very lucky here in canada

That's what I was wondering! I guess there is nothing too exciting going on right now. I have been so busy between moving into our new house and working. Tomorrow we are going to Phoenix to visit my hubby's family and I made an appointment for a private ultrasound to find out what we are having...I can't wait :)! My feeling is it's a boy but I just want to know for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->