Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Good Luck Kadan!!! so exciting - i remember i was counting the days until my appot to find out the gender!

Kaden,I hope you get a peek at what your little one is!

Pennie,have you got any shopping done?I am trying to finish up the last bit.

Ok,ladies I thought we had narrowed down the name but for some reason we keep going back to Addison so I think we are just keep Jordyn and Addison and pick when the time comes.lol

Pennie,Oops just seen you are having a shower you are probably going to wait until after that to do the shopping.:thumbup:

Famof6...both of those names are really cute! My brother and SIL are thinking about naming their baby girl Addison or Addelyn (not sure on that spelling). Once you see her I'm sure one of the names will fit her perfectly :).

Hey Fam!
I am trying to hold back from shopping!!! lol My shower is in a couple weeks so i should wait until after then forsure but its so hard to resist!

How is baby famof6 doing? lol
Love the name choices - both of them - maybe just take a look at her and decide then! great idea!

i just saw my best friends new twins last night at the hospital! They were amazing - so healthy and big! 5 lb 14oz! and they both have their own unique features lol
They were absolutely adorable - so calm quiet and amazing!!! - 2 boys!!!
They were in and out in one night the boys are healthy and happy!

Hi ladies :hi::friends:
I'm glad to see everyone is doing well.
I love those names suggested too. It's girls names we are struggling with, our favourites are: Quinn, Imogen, Summer and Naomi.

We are having a private gender scan on our wedding anniversary, the 7th August. Only just over a week to wait. I thought definately a boy until I saw the scan and know I really don't know. I can't wait to find out. We have already picked a boys name: Rhys Ethan Anstey.

I have been given sooo many clothes from people that they were going to throw them away (both boys and girls). Saves money I guess, they are all really good condition too. So we probably wont need to buy loads of new clothes.

Kadan - can't wait to find out what you are having !!!

Dreambaby,

I love Quinn and Naomi and Ethan!!

I look forward to hearing about your scan so far im the only one on team blue! LOL
I agree dont throw away those clothes! thats amazing! we got quite a few also and until you find out i say hang onto them!!!

How much mat leave to you all get and do you get some top up in payment while you are off?

Dreambaby,I am going to guess boy since you are having the scan on my DS's Bday.lol

Pennie,Are you in the October mommy group on FB that Coffee started?I think its mostly ladies from BnB.Everyone is very friendly there.

Hey girls! So we found out today that we are going to have a BOY! I wasn't surprised at all...I had been telling everyone that we were going to have a boy and my intuition was correct. He was SO precious during the ultrasound, he had his arms behind his head just chillin'...haha. She said I was measuring a week ahead so my due date should be back to Jan 6th. But anyways, just wanted to share the news, it's so much more fun now that we know what we are having :)!

Kadan - OOOhhhh how lovely a little man of your own, I think ours is a little man too, but we'll see.

Pennie - names are sooooo difficult, I had no idea how much more difficult it is to pick a name for your own child.
I am going to get about 5 months of decent pay and then about another 2 months of half pay, and then rubbish pay after that. I am going on Maternity leave mid-Decmeber (college Christmas holidays) and then don't intend to go back until the fllowing September when the new college year begins.

Fam - I think boy too !!

Morgan - Where are you at?? Hope everything is well.

Congrats kaden!! yay!!

I ovulated this weekend, so yeahh just hanging out and waiting!! :)

Congrats kaden!! yay!!

I ovulated this weekend, so yeahh just hanging out and waiting!! :)

Yay,Hoping you caught that eggy.I just seen your beach pics on FB.You 2 are going to have some beautiful babies!!:happydance:

No...my husband has always said he wants to but we never have! It's on HBO, right? We just got HBO and I love True Blood.

I'm telling you.., find a way to start at season one and watch them all it's a great show!!!! And Adrian Grenier is not bad on the eyes lol

It's a boy !!!!!!!!!!
Team :blue:

He had his legs up over his head for most of the scan and was not shy at all :haha:

We are soooo happy, I just knew I had a little boy in there !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->