Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

It's a boy !!!!!!!!!!
Team :blue:

He had his legs up over his head for most of the scan and was not shy at all :haha:

We are soooo happy, I just knew I had a little boy in there !!!

Congrats,Boys are so much fun.What am I talking about all babies are wonderful!!:happydance:

Congrats dreambaby!! Isn't it crazy how you just knew it was a boy? It's our motherly instincts already working :). So we are both having boys and almost have the same due dates, maybe they will b born on the same day! Well I'm so happy for you, it makes it even more exciting when we know what we are having. The day we found out we went and bought some cute boy outfits, it was so much fun!

Thanx guys, it is definately more exciting now we know, going shopping tomorrow for some cute little man outfits !!!

It would be really smart if our boys did have the same due date!
All my nephews and my niece came 1 - 2 weeks early, I hope this little one is the same.

Wow so many little boys! Congrats!
That 3 on the blue team!! Lol

Ladies I'm so so tired! How is everyone doing? I'll be testing if af is late, another good gf just tolde she is pregnant hmmf. I'm so happy for her bit bummed at the same
Time! Okay so this may be way tmi, I think I have an infection, but I've had it for like over a week that never happens! I was looking around lol and noticed tiny white bumps at the vaginal opening. I've read that happens w year sometimes in early
Preg. Amy ideas? It's not a STD I know that haha. Miss you ladies hope to join you soon!

Ladies I'm so so tired! How is everyone doing? I'll be testing if af is late, another good gf just tolde she is pregnant hmmf. I'm so happy for her bit bummed at the same
Time! Okay so this may be way tmi, I think I have an infection, but I've had it for like over a week that never happens! I was looking around lol and noticed tiny white bumps at the vaginal opening. I've read that happens w year sometimes in early
Preg. Amy ideas? It's not a STD I know that haha. Miss you ladies hope to join you soon!

I hope your time is soon too, still praying for you and throwing dust your way :dust:
I am not sure what the little white bumps could be, maybe just some over productive glands. I wouldn't worry too much if they are not itchy. I would only worry if you are swollen down there or have smelly discharge with it, or if they change in size at all. Hopefully it is a sign of good things to come. :hugs:

Hmm Morgan, I don't know what that would be. Possibly a yeast infection. If it's uncomfortable or doesn't go away soon then I would go to the dr to get it checked out. That would be great if it's an early pregnancy sign! How many dpo's are you?

Ok so now that we know we are having a boy we have to decide on a name. The ones we like right now are...

Gavin Kai
Gavin Kash
Gage Zander

Which one do you girls like best out of those?

My period is due on Tuesday so we shall see, I am about 10 dpo! Having odd stomach pain. Hopeful!!

exciting!! :) have fun!!

I woke up feel awful today :( sore thoat, low fever and just achy! Hope its a good sign and not just a getting sick, blahh!

Sick feeling is a good sign! My whole first tri I felt like I had the flu

Let's hope it's the same for me! I'm so achey! Feel like I'm a gonna puke, but hungry l. Sore throat but no fever so far. Just feel like poo!

Temp us 99.1 this morning, stuffy nose still feel yuckt. Shoot pains in breasts, but have mild af cramps I feel out. Boo I really thought we had done it!

I've got my fingers crossed for you, it sounds very promising !!!!!!
:dust:

Thanks ladies! Im so confused though no af yet she was due yesterday, I have had some cramps but not a ton. I just wish if she was coming that she just would instead of Golding out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->