Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Thanks ladies! Im so confused though no af yet she was due yesterday, I have had some cramps but not a ton. I just wish if she was coming that she just would instead of Golding out!

It's a cruel game !!! Hopefully it is all good signs.:thumbup:

Morgan...I know I've told u but the month I got my BFP I had a sore throat and cramps a few days before af was due. My mom knew we were ttc and asked me if I thought that could b the month and I said no way, I'm already having cramps! But it was...so fingers crossed for u!!

Pennie...how was ur shower?!

Thanks kaden! I will keep you updated! I actually Forgot you had a sore throat and everything! Maybe it is good news! I shall let you ladies know! Thanks for all the encouragement, I wanna see bump pictures please! :)

Oh my goodness my shower was amazing!!! I had over 60 items on my registry and it was emptied!!! Lol we got everything!!! And so many cute clothes!!!!!

Thanks kaden! I will keep you updated! I actually Forgot you had a sore throat and everything! Maybe it is good news! I shall let you ladies know! Thanks for all the encouragement, I wanna see bump pictures please! :)

Here are some pictures of my youngest cat chillin next to bump. She has a little brain damage so you may think she looks quite 'different', but she is a very happy cat and has taken to chillin out and sleeping next to bump. My husband's a bit upset because she has always slept on his lap in the evenings up til now.

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

Thankyou, my bump is very petite at the moment, but to be honest I'm only
5ft tall so I would be suprised if I end up with a totally massive bump. If I do I will be falling over alot because my :holly: are heavy enough :haha:

Oh my goodness my shower was amazing!!! I had over 60 items on my registry and it was emptied!!! Lol we got everything!!! And so many cute clothes!!!!!

That is sooooo great. I am pleased it all went well for you hun. :thumbup:

Haha aw that's so funny! Well it'd super cute, I'm only 5'3 so I'll prob have a big bump as well!

Dreambaby - your cat looks just like mine!! except mine is about 15 yrs old - so she is getting quite grumpy!!!!!!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Dreambaby - your cat looks just like mine!! except mine is about 15 yrs old - so she is getting quite grumpy!!!!!!

She's cute. I've old an elderly, slightly grumpy one too. He is hyperthyroid, so he gets quite crazy at times. Bless the kitties, I love, love love them. I have four !!

I haven't tested yet I'm freaking out, I'm nervous! I want to but I wanna be sure I've waiting long enough!

They are usually spot on! I just took a digi that I found, negative :(. I just don't get it, I wasn't even spotting this month cause I didn't think I was pregnant. I just don't get why I'm late if I'm not!

They are usually spot on! I just took a digi that I found, negative :(. I just don't get it, I wasn't even spotting this month cause I didn't think I was pregnant. I just don't get why I'm late if I'm not!

It's not over until the evil :witch: arrives, I'm still keeping positive for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->