Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I heard about the earthquake. That's crazy Pennie...r u ok? We have had a couple small earthquakes here (years ago) but we are only 2 states away from california so I would expect it more than there!

Morgan? How's it going? I'll try to put some pics up if I can figure it out!

I hope you guys are all ok. We don't get earthquakes here in the UK, well not that I've ever heard of. Stay safe all. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Things are getting worse and worse with my husband and its looking like things are going to end i will keep you posted

I'm sorry to hear that Penny. I am thinking of you. You must think of yourself and baby and we are here to talk to no matter what you decide. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Pennie :(. If u need to talk or vent we are here for u! :hugs:

Hey ladies, af arrived four days late, blah. My pain has been so so so intense!! So with that said, I am going on Tuesday for laparoscopic surgery for my endo! :( I'm hopeful though cause my doctor is awesome and he is also going to take a look at my tubes and check for blockages and flush them out! I am so happy he is on board and doesn't think I'm crazy for being a bit worried why we haven't conceived yet. So praying the surgery goes very smoothly and that we will have a bun in the oven by Xmas! :) how is everyone doing?

Pennie - so sorry :( I will be praying for you. You do what's best for you and that precious baby.

hey ladies, wow its been a long time! how is everyone ive been reading but boy..i havent been on since like MARCH! some are doing well and some not...i needa keep reading i spose!

Morgan...I was wondering what happened! Well I'm sorry about af but so happy that you are going to get the surgery for your endo. My bff had that done and it helped her with her pain a lot and the recovery wasn't too bad. That's great that he is going to check and flush your tubes. I got pregnant the month I had that done and I heard that's pretty common!

Hlynn! What the heck happened to you?! Where did you go? Were you just taking a break? Well it looks like a congrats is in order :). I'm so happy you caught that eggy!

Famof6...is everything going ok??

well kadan, me and DH split up actually at the end of March, and this is baby was a complete surprise! lol well when i took a test and it was + this was the first place i thought to come too..soo here i am lol how have u been? yay u got pregnant! due in January oh thats soo soon!

Pennie,So sorry to do that I agree with everyone else do whats best for you and babes:hugs:

Hlynn,Congrats..

Morgan,YAY for testing!I hope everything goes perfect with surgery.I also got pregnant the same cycle as my hsg!!

Kaden,I am doing well..Getting a little fed up and ready to meet this little girl already.I have started going to the dr weekly now so maybe the time will fly by.So how are you and babes doing?

Dreambaby,How are you??

hey ladies, wow its been a long time! how is everyone ive been reading but boy..i havent been on since like MARCH! some are doing well and some not...i needa keep reading i spose!

Hiya, congrats on your :bfp: !!!!!!! How are things at the moment? :flower:

Pennie,So sorry to do that I agree with everyone else do whats best for you and babes:hugs:

Hlynn,Congrats..

Morgan,YAY for testing!I hope everything goes perfect with surgery.I also got pregnant the same cycle as my hsg!!

Kaden,I am doing well..Getting a little fed up and ready to meet this little girl already.I have started going to the dr weekly now so maybe the time will fly by.So how are you and babes doing?

Dreambaby,How are you??

I bet you are getting impatient, I would be !!!!
We are doing well, Ethan is wiggling about all the time which is comforting. :happydance: I can't wait to meet him !!!

Hey ladies, af arrived four days late, blah. My pain has been so so so intense!! So with that said, I am going on Tuesday for laparoscopic surgery for my endo! :( I'm hopeful though cause my doctor is awesome and he is also going to take a look at my tubes and check for blockages and flush them out! I am so happy he is on board and doesn't think I'm crazy for being a bit worried why we haven't conceived yet. So praying the surgery goes very smoothly and that we will have a bun in the oven by Xmas! :) how is everyone doing?

Pennie - so sorry :( I will be praying for you. You do what's best for you and that precious baby.

I am feeling very positive for you Morgan. fx :thumbup:
Come on bean !!!!:dust:

I'm 34 weeks.... I feel like crap! I just have this feeling I'm going to have him early

How is everyone doing?
Im working on the nursery this Sunday. My dad is building the crib and my stepmom is helping ne organize all the baby things
Currently I have high blood pressure and I'm being monitored once a week. I did a few tests for preclempsia and I go again Monday to get results and checked again

How are u ladies?

Thanks everyone! I am doing ok, just really sick and tired all of the time, just wanna sleep, i feel sick to my stomach and i get headaches, blah.! but thanks for all of the congrats! how is everyone else doing??

Surgery went very well! He found all the endo and one that was the biggest issuer was twisted around my right ovary pulling it down. So fingers crossed that was our big issue with fertility and pain! My tubes look good! Now recovery, come on haha! I was throwing up all day the day of the surgery but feeling much better today, able to get up and walk more!

Hope everyone is well! ;)

Glad everything went well morgancervol! :thumbup: recovery is the worst for sure, but fingers crossed this was the thing that you needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->