Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Surgery went very well! He found all the endo and one that was the biggest issuer was twisted around my right ovary pulling it down. So fingers crossed that was our big issue with fertility and pain! My tubes look good! Now recovery, come on haha! I was throwing up all day the day of the surgery but feeling much better today, able to get up and walk more!

Hope everyone is well! ;)

I am sooooo pleased that they have fixed this issue for you. I have good feelings its your time very soon. :hugs: Rest up and stay as positive as you can.

Yay Morgan! Sounds like you really needed to have that surgery. I hope you feel back to normal soon and can start working on baby making again :).

Pennie...have you gotten your pre eclampsia test results back? I know that can be scary and having high blood pressure can make you feel pretty crappy :(. But it's getting so close to time for your little man to be here! Are you ready?

I've been doing pretty good. Still getting sick about every other day. I'm starting to think I may be one of those "lucky" ones who is sick the entire pregnancy :(. I will be 24 weeks on Friday...such a good feeling to have made it this far, praying it ends as smoothly as the first half!

I got my results back and im clear! also my blood pressure came down so things are looking good....i was also told him head is incredibly low - so really anytime he can come but who knows i say that now and next thing you know im here at 42 weeks saying i want him out! LOL
But really any time - im not feeling the greatest and getting a lot of pressure....My last week of work is next week which will put me a 37.5 weeks so im going to do all my bending and cleaning the floors and walking...and maybe get some action going!

I hope everyone is doing well:flower:

I went back to the dr this morning.Babies head is engaged and I am 2cm dilated.He said everything else is favorable whatever that means.He is a man of few words so thats all I got.

Pennie,glad to hear you got the all clear!

Kaden,I am still sick to this day.I almost had to vomit during my ultrasound today.I hope it eases up for you soon!

i wish my OB would check me for dilation! - somehow i think about at least 1cm or 2 - i know my cervix is very mushy (sorry too much info) and open

i wish my OB would check me for dilation! - somehow i think about at least 1cm or 2 - i know my cervix is very mushy (sorry too much info) and open

My dr does not start checking until 38 weeks but he was doing the strep b swab anyway so he offered.He also said it was because my 1st was born at 36 weeks.I have not been feeling around up there I am scared and today he said he could feel babys head so now I really am not going to be up in there.lol

Wow famof6 and Pennie...it's getting so so close! My SIL who is due Oct 9th is getting really uncomfortable too. She said she has tons of pressure cause she is so low.

Pennie...so happy your test results came back clear :). So have you really been able to feel your cervix yourself? I have nurse friends of mine who said that they check themselves but I can't imagine trying to find a position to be able to do that at 9 months prego...haha.

Famof6...yay for 2cm! Maybe you will be one of those who don't even know you are in labor until you are 4 or 5 cm. That would make labor go faster, which I guess since you've had a few previous babies it will go pretty fast anyways :)!

Don't remember if we have talked about this but are ya'll planning to do it natural or with IV drugs
or an epidural? I got my butt chewed on this forum for saying I'm going to get an epidural. Someone told me how stupid I was for already deciding I wanted one since I'd never even had a baby and didn't know what it would be like. But working in L&D I have seen plenty of labors and personally feel thats what I want. I think it's a personal decision and no one should be criticized for what they choose...ugh!

Dreambaby...are you feeling the baby move like crazy? I am and I love it. My Hubby and I like to just lie in bed and watch my tummy ripple around, it's such a weird but amazing feeling at the same time!

Hlynn...how r you feeling? I'm sorry to hear about you and your hubby :(. I always hear stories like yours about how you try so long to get pregnant and then when you decide to stop trying...surprise!! TTC can be so stressful. So it says you have been predicted a girl? Do you feel like that's what you are having?

Hi Ladies
Nursery almost complete! a couple shelves on the wall and curtains and i should have some pics for you either tonight or tomorrow!! :)
I hope LO likes elephants! LOL

Kadan - I have been able to feel my cervix but i have only checked twice and i wouldnt check unless i super super cleaned and sanitized my hands lol
But my female doc has always been surprised with how intune i am at feeling and noticing things - i think i have always had a lower certix so its not hard to feel for - yes its hard at 8 months LOL but it isnt too bad if you are in the shower and standing with a leg up....lol i know too much info....i have heard of women checking and feeling the head - i think i would freak out if i did LOL

Kaden,I will most likely be getting an epi as long as there is time:)I have had one with all of my deliveries and never had a problem.I was induced with the last 2 and had a epi..Total from start to end was under 8 hrs.My body,my choice.Don't give what other people say another thought:)

Pennie/Fam - Wow - you ladies are certainly progressing by the sounds of it, any day then !!!!! :happydance:

Kaden - Baby is wiggling about all day, every day, bless him!! Going back to work seems to have amused him. I love feeling him move and it makes me feel very in love already !! :cloud9:
I had lots of noisy students around me for the first time today since July and he was the most still that he has ever been- I reckon he was finding all the noise facinating.

Me being super curious just tested out my breast pump...I got some colostrum then a tense feeling in my tummy and I freaked out and stopped lol

Thought I would share haha

Me being super curious just tested out my breast pump...I got some colostrum then a tense feeling in my tummy and I freaked out and stopped lol

Thought I would share haha

Yes they say nipple stimulation brings on strong contractions and therefore labor:)

Just curious what pump did you get?I still have not gone one.

I just got the mipump 1st years - I refuse to spend 200+ on one
It was $46 bucks! Electric I'm going to grab a manual one too just incase

A friend of mine spent $250 on the medela, her fussy son refused a bottle so she breast fed him and now he is on formula! What a waste!!

Just my thoughts! But I have read the Isis avent and simplest are good!
For manual I'm going to get the avent manual it's onsale here in Canada for $40 and I have a gift card... In case I want to pump anywhere or more quietly :)

I just got the mipump 1st years - I refuse to spend 200+ on one
It was $46 bucks! Electric I'm going to grab a manual one too just incase

A friend of mine spent $250 on the medela, her fussy son refused a bottle so she breast fed him and now he is on formula! What a waste!!

Just my thoughts! But I have read the Isis avent and simplest are good!
For manual I'm going to get the avent manual it's onsale here in Canada for $40 and I have a gift card... In case I want to pump anywhere or more quietly :)

Thanks I have one of the avent doubles in my cart on amazon just havent bought it.I think its around$90 on sale.I read really good reviews on it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->