Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I don't know if its a normal feeling, but the idea of a breast pump scares me slightly. I wouldn't even know how to use one !!! :blush:

im the opposite! the thought of someone sucking on my boobs freaks me out! LOL

Hey guys!
Doc says baby is sooooo low he is right there and he will be a one push baby
I'm 1 cm dilated! She said he is going to be early!

I am here Pennie:thumbup:

I hope she doesnt mind me posting but Coffeelover had her baby girl yesterday.Mom and baby are doing well.I hope she comes to update when she gets time.

Oh wow!!!! :) so exciting!!!!
Congrats to her and her family can't wait to see pics!!!!
Thanks for the update fam!

Looks like I forgot to post here but if baby doesnt come on her own I will be induced on the 11th which is also my brothers bday:happydance:

TTC conceive for the last 9 month after been on the depo. no luck yet. baby dust to everyone!! :)

Ladies I feel terrible. Awful cramping with loose bowel movements (sorry tmi) the cramping sucks! To be honest a Braxton hicks is more manageable I get horrible cramping when my bowels get like this..I had Ibs but it's been great all pregnancy! Now this!

Ladies I feel terrible. Awful cramping with loose bowel movements (sorry tmi) the cramping sucks! To be honest a Braxton hicks is more manageable I get horrible cramping when my bowels get like this..I had Ibs but it's been great all pregnancy! Now this!

I have had this since last friday.My dr told me today that is a clear out g ettingready for labor and yes the cramps are terrible..

I go back to the dr Thursday.He seems to think this baby is huge and wants to get a better idea of how much she weighs.

Hey ladies! Congrats to Coffee Lover, hope she posts some pics soon. It's so exciting...the first baby of our little group!!

Famof6 & pennie - I know it sucks but diarrhea, like fam mentioned, is a good sign! It's your body getting cleared out and ready for labor. I bet you two are so uncomfortable and ready. My SIL is due on the 9th and I'm uncomfortable for her, it seems like this last month has dragged! Don't forget to update as things get closer and when you go into labor, I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly :).

I'm almost 26 weeks now, I'm kind of jealous of you that are about to have your babies! But I'm really no where near ready so I guess it's a good thing I still have a few months. I'm just ready to cuddle and kiss my baby boy!!

Fam + Pennie - Sounds promising all the diarrhoea :happydance: gross but promising :thumbup:

I can't wait to see piccies of your little ones.

I've taken a couple of days off work. I've been feeling a little low and worn out. I seem to be very negative about everything at the moment and can't shake it. Has anyone else ever felt like this during pregnancy. It's not negative about anything in particular just everyday tasks and worklife. :cry:

Fam + Pennie - Sounds promising all the diarrhoea :happydance: gross but promising :thumbup:

I can't wait to see piccies of your little ones.

I've taken a couple of days off work. I've been feeling a little low and worn out. I seem to be very negative about everything at the moment and can't shake it. Has anyone else ever felt like this during pregnancy. It's not negative about anything in particular just everyday tasks and worklife. :cry:

Oh yes dreambaby you aren't alone
But you know what just about 3 days ago it all changed for me. Something kicks in and you get this energy and positive motivation! Hang in there...
I've gone through all this while my marriage is also a mess but I keep pushing forwards! U will too!!! We are here for you!

Kadan! It does get harder I won't lie but excitement really kicks into high gear!

I hope he comes this week... Any suggestions! Lol

Fam what size are they predicting?
What a healthy one you have there ;)!

Back to the dr today.We don't have a huge baby after all.After 1hr of doing measurements and putting them in the computer.His guess is she weighs 8lbs13ozs right now!He did say I have excess fluid and wants to induce next Thursday 10-6.So maybe I will be meeting my little girl a week from today.I hope he doesnt change my date again because now I am so excited:happydance:

I hope all you ladies are having a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->