Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hiya ladies, here is my beautiful princess Annie May.
My waters broke on Sunday at 11am and I had her at home at 1.49pm on monday.
She was 6lb 15oz and she was born at 37 weeks 3 days.

Attachments

• Annie 1.jpg
    Annie 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
TTC conceive for the last 9 month after been on the depo. no luck yet. baby dust to everyone!! :)

Hey! Good luck! I am on my geeze lets see I guess 9 or 10th months TTC. I just had lap surgery to remove my Endo and Hsg test to clear my tubes! I am the only not prego on this thread my dear so you arent alone!

Hi Coffee Lover, your baby girl is beautiful! Congrats! I'm happy to hear that she is here and everything went smoothly. I'm jealous, can't wait to be able to cuddle and kiss my little boy too. Have fun being mommy to your precious darling!

Famof6...Thursday is so close! Hope that is still the plan. Keep us updated. Good luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you :)

Pennie...I know it has been quiet. Not much happening here to report. We are going to buy the crib and furniture this weekend, my amazing parents offered to buy for us. Oh and I'm also growing by the second, I think this little boy is going to be big! How are you feeling? Any talk of induction? Hope things with you and your Hubby are going ok. Keep us updated!

Morgan...I hope things are going good for you and we hear of your BFP soon. Stay positive, I'm sure it will happen soon :).

Dreambaby...how are you feeling? Have you gained much? Over this last 4-6 weeks I have had a major growth spurt, I still need to figure out how to post a pic. I feel like I'm huge and I still have 3 months to go! Also, how you posted the other day about feeling a little down, I go through periods of feeling that way too. I'm so extremely happy to be having this baby but my emotions seem to be extra sensitive. I actually just woke up from a dream that I can't really remember but I was crying and am now feeling sort of sad. It's strange!

Hi Morgan
We are all still here for you! We can't wait for your bfp!!!
Coffee she is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats what a perfect little gift!!!

Fam good luck we are looking forward to the news!

Kadan have fun! The nursery is so much fun to do!!

As for me! Still 1 cm but my cervix is low soft and ready so just waiting on him!! Lol
If he isn't here by next wed I have an ultrasound and stress test then we talk possible
Induction date!
I'm hoping he will still come on his own... Lol Soon

Coffee,She is absolutely beautiful!!

Kaden,Yay for buying furniture I know thats when I started getting excited!

Pennie,I hope your little guy does decide to come on his own and soon:thumbup:

Morgan,I am still rooting for you hun and can't wait for you to post that BFP!!

AFM,Went back to the DR today!I am 4cm dilated:happydance:.We go in Thursday@6am to start induction.I can't believe we are having a baby!!The dr did say he will be waiting to break my water due to the excess fluid because it can cause the cord to slip down.I HATE goggle.I went off searching excess fluid and it seems that it can cause problems and require a emergency section so please say alittle prayer that everything goes well!

No don't google fam!!!
Everything will be great!!!! 4cm that's wonderful!
I'm dying to stand up and my water break lol

Hiya ladies, here is my beautiful princess Annie May.
My waters broke on Sunday at 11am and I had her at home at 1.49pm on monday.
She was 6lb 15oz and she was born at 37 weeks 3 days.

She is beautiful - Congrats !!!!!!!!! :hugs:

:-({|=
Morgan...I hope things are going good for you and we hear of your BFP soon. Stay positive, I'm sure it will happen soon :).

Dreambaby...how are you feeling? Have you gained much? Over this last 4-6 weeks I have had a major growth spurt, I still need to figure out how to post a pic. I feel like I'm huge and I still have 3 months to go! Also, how you posted the other day about feeling a little down, I go through periods of feeling that way too. I'm so extremely happy to be having this baby but my emotions seem to be extra sensitive. I actually just woke up from a dream that I can't really remember but I was crying and am now feeling sort of sad. It's strange!

Hiya :hi:
Kaden - I'm feeling a bit better now, it must have been a phase. I do still get days when I'll cry for no reason too though !!!!
I've gone from 57kg pre-pregnancy to 64.1kg so far. So about just over a stone already. I feel heavier, but not huge just yet.
I've been getting quite strong Branxton Hicks contractions everyday for the past week. They are soooooo strange, my tummy gets so tight and a little uncomfortable at times.
It's been lovely chatting to my boy and watching him move around loads though. I've been playing him music :-({|= and singing to him lots at the moment because apparently that is exceptionally good for his brain development at this stage in pregnancy.

Fam/Pennie - Updates please !!! ahhhh so close. I hope you are both ok :hugs:

Morgan - I'm still cheering you on my love. :friends: :dust:

Here is something to make you smile. My guinea pig 'Spider' had her two babies last night, they are beautiful !!!

DSCF0286.jpg
DSCF0287.jpg

Addison Grace was born 10-6 9lbs 3ozs and 21 inches.We are home now I will update with a pic.I dont have any on the labtop yet.

Addison

Attachments

• Photo_ACDBB120-D151-D45C-182E-6127164E37F9.jpg
    Photo_ACDBB120-D151-D45C-182E-6127164E37F9.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh my gosh she is Sooo cute fam! Congrats!!!!
Dream your bump is adorable!!!
I'm stillllllll waiting lol

Oh my gosh she is Sooo cute fam! Congrats!!!!
Dream your bump is adorable!!!
I'm stillllllll waiting lol

Thank you. He is a lovely addition to my body, he makes me feel good. I've forgotten what it was like without him there.

Good luck Pennie, I'm sure baby will be along soon !!!!! :happydance:
I'm praying all will go smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->