KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey ladies,
i'm back for a bit.

Sammi, CONGRATS girl!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!

Janene - waiting till tonight should be fine. Then make sure you BD for the next 3 days or so. more if you want to. hehe

Hey ladies,
i'm back for a bit.

Janene - waiting till tonight should be fine. Then make sure you BD for the next 3 days or so. more if you want to. hehe

Ahh thank you I'm still not trying to get my hopes up too much I will wait and see if the line is darker tomorrow. I have had some good signs tho iv said I can tell I just feel different. But we shall see tomorrow.

How are you? Are you ready for school again tomorrow?

Thanks so much! I feel much better now. DH just doesn't understand.

Hey ladies,
i'm back for a bit.

Ahh thank you I'm still not trying to get my hopes up too much I will wait and see if the line is darker tomorrow. I have had some good signs tho iv said I can tell I just feel different. But we shall see tomorrow.

How are you? Are you ready for school again tomorrow?

What time are you planning on testing in the morning? Will see if I can log on at school to get your results.
Ready for school?? I dont know. Got a few more things I need to do tonight.
I think I have just about every thing ready for tomorrow, dont know about Tuesday though. I can see I will be working again tomorrow night.
Welcome to the life of a primary school teacher!!!

Well I am working too tomorrow :( so I won't get chance to test in the morning as I need to buy a test. But I finish at lunch so will test about 1ish I think.

Gosh sound like a very busy job I'm sure it's very rewarding tho.

Ok will check in after school (3:30ish) to check for your results.
Yup it sure is busy - and the people who think a teachers life is easy!! haahaa far from it!!!

How exciting Sammi! Please keep us posted-- SOMEONE needs to get a BFP this cycle :) It better be you!!

Our 24 hour pharmacies are few and far apart!
I think my closest one is a good 30 minute drive!!
Esp on a sunday night

Eeeeks Sammi I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the results of your next test! :dust:

I, on the other hand, FINALLY got my visit from AF this morning...no idea what the holdup was, but at least she's here and I can start fresh this cycle!!

How is everyone?

Hi Jen, I've been really busy, well with kids back at school tomorrow and trying to plan my wedding!!
As the saying goes - It never rains but it pours!!!

Thanks guys I just hope that line gets darker tomorrow wish I had a laptop so I could show you a pic.

I don't know of any 24hr pharmacies around me at all. Wish there was one. I'm going to try test in the morning will go in to work a but late don't think j could wait till 1 lol

Oh Jen sorry she arrived at least you know now and you can get ready for this month.

ooohhh ... what facebook group? private??? I'd LOVE to join. How is everyone? Enjoying a long weekend in the U.S. here. DH took Friday off of work and is off tomorrow too (Monday). It's been WONDERFUL. We decided to officially get on teh SMEP starting tomorrow (cycle day 8). We are looking back on last month and are actually thinking we may have succeeded but it wasn't a sticky egg. Just too random of pregnancy symptoms that I NEVER get and my AF was so odd (lots of clots and super heavy).

So, we are on to SMEP plan tomorrow. DTD every other day until cycle day 13 when it will be every night. I'll start OV testing on cycle day 10. Anyone else doing this too?

We also did SMEP last cycle and will be doing again this cycle. I am currently CD5 so will be starting DTD tomorrow till CD14 or CD16 when we will be DTD every day for 5 days.
Good luck and keep me informed as to how it all goes. Lets hope we get our sticky beans this cycle.

Yes!

Sorry AF arrived Jen...we both need updated tickers on the 1st page haha. IDK WTH was wrong with us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->