KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey ladies,
I see everyone is bummed Im trying so ahrd not to symptom spot, but its so hard. Im convincing myself Im just sick from that 8 mile hike I did a week ago. I dont think my body was ready for such a long hike. but always next month right??

Morning ladies,

Zara, good to see you back. Dont worry to much about af - it all needs to get out of your system, you'll be back to normal in a few days - but I understand that waiting for those days to go can be frustrating.

Hope you are all having a good weekend
I'm back on my laptop to do more school work!!! Its seems like a never ending task at the mo!!!
I need to do all I can as the next 2 weekends are really busy ones with mom's 60th and brother coming over from Ireland with his family.
Have a good day
Chat again soon
:dust:

What group is that Ana??
I have been added to a group called 'In my shoes'
its great - and private too

Morning ladies,

Zara, good to see you back. Dont worry to much about af - it all needs to get out of your system, you'll be back to normal in a few days - but I understand that waiting for those days to go can be frustrating.

Hope you are all having a good weekend
I'm back on my laptop to do more school work!!! Its seems like a never ending task at the mo!!!
I need to do all I can as the next 2 weekends are really busy ones with mom's 60th and brother coming over from Ireland with his family.
Have a good day
Chat again soon
:dust:

thanx hun......and keeping busy is sometimes good...hope it all goes well over next couple of weekends :) x

Carla it's the BnB secret group in there. You aint on my facebook? :|

Good morning ladies! How are we all doing? NO TTC on your minds right? ;)

Hey good morning!!!
I'm so sleepy still. My DH made me go out last night after our college football team won their game. I told him I'd go for a few min so he could see his friend but then we ended up staying for almost 3 hours. I was so annoyed. I was sober and surrounded by drunks and just wanted to sleep. But any way I'm done complaining... How i's everyone today?

ooohhh ... what facebook group? private??? I'd LOVE to join. How is everyone? Enjoying a long weekend in the U.S. here. DH took Friday off of work and is off tomorrow too (Monday). It's been WONDERFUL. We decided to officially get on teh SMEP starting tomorrow (cycle day 8). We are looking back on last month and are actually thinking we may have succeeded but it wasn't a sticky egg. Just too random of pregnancy symptoms that I NEVER get and my AF was so odd (lots of clots and super heavy).

So, we are on to SMEP plan tomorrow. DTD every other day until cycle day 13 when it will be every night. I'll start OV testing on cycle day 10. Anyone else doing this too?

Hey good morning!!!
I'm so sleepy still. My DH made me go out last night after our college football team won their game. I told him I'd go for a few min so he could see his friend but then we ended up staying for almost 3 hours. I was so annoyed. I was sober and surrounded by drunks and just wanted to sleep. But any way I'm done complaining... How i's everyone today?

I am sorry, there is NOTHING worse than being sober around people who are not, on top of not wanting to be there. I TOTALLY know what you are talking about!

Omg girls I gave in and tested I know it's still a tad early but guess what a faint line appeared straight away wish I could post a pic to see what you think I don't know what to think you can clearly see the line. Think I will test again in the morning.

Eeek I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much tho

Omg girls I gave in and tested I know it's still a tad early but guess what a faint line appeared straight away wish I could post a pic to see what you think I don't know what to think you can clearly see the line. Think I will test again in the morning.

Hey if you want what you do is you make it like faded almost like destored ill show you like this: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/BFNtestat8dposept1stdeff.jpg

Oh you can see it without doing that I took a pic and you could clearly see it it just wasn't as dark as the controle line. I only have an I phone and don't know how to post pics on hear on my phone

CONGRATS!!!! Sounds like u got ur BFP to me!!!! Yay!

I did the SMEP this cycle, but we just dtd every other day the entire cycle because I couldn't track my ovulation. So my FXed it worked but we will find out in 6 days :)

CONGRATS!!!! Sounds like u got ur BFP to me!!!! Yay!

I did the SMEP this cycle, but we just dtd every other day the entire cycle because I couldn't track my ovulation. So my FXed it worked but we will find out in 6 days :)

I will be waiting to hear as that's what we're doing and SO hoping for a BFP at the end of this month. Fingers FX'd for you!

Oh, I am excited for you ... wish we could see!

Is a frer an early pregnancy test? It was one a tesco test which is one of our supermarkets own brands. It was pink die. I will get a clear blue tomorrow morning and test again. It was the same test I used with my son.

Oh jenine I so hope you get your bfp this month.

Is a frer an early pregnancy test? It was one a tesco test which is one of our supermarkets own brands. It was pink die. I will get a clear blue tomorrow morning and test again. It was the same test I used with my son.

Oh jenine I so hope you get your bfp this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->