KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff - no more thinking about TTC, I'm so upset.

Greer - my AF is too super clotty, makes me worry. :/

Haha Tiff our tickers are definitely WAY off!! I dont know what was up for me, maybe just stress? This period is awful though - I'm in the most pain! :(

I've been really busy. Was back at work/school last week already.
As I am heading up a new project with the school I am just super busy at the mo!!!
So between running my class, 2 school projects, planning my wedding and TTCing!!! I am uber busy at the mo.
Having to find odd moments to catch up with everyone!!
Was so glad to find a few moments to go shopping for new work clothes!! I had almost no work clothes as the old bigger clothes had to be thrown out!!
I am so proud of myself - I managed to get into a size 12 top!!!! gone are all the size 18 and 20's!!!!

Haha Tiff our tickers are definitely WAY off!! I dont know what was up for me, maybe just stress? This period is awful though - I'm in the most pain! :(

Jen, I also had more pain with this last period!! Ok nothing major but I dont usually get period pain these days. So just the fact that I was asking for pain killers speaks!!

There's something strange going on with this thread this cycle, I swear! For AF day one, this is absolute torture. It's like I'm the one being punished for her being late :haha:

I might be pretty quiet this week - I'm on holidays until net Monday...YAYYYYY!!!

enjoy the holiday! put your feet up and relax a little!

Good morning girls

How are we all this morning?

Well iv done another test this morning and after 4 minutes a line apeared prob about the same colour as yesterday its defo not an evap because the line is thik and PINK well i dont think it is. The result took about 5 mins to appear. I have read that the HGC doubles every 2-3 days so i think i will test again in the morning or the day after.

AF is due tomorrow.

I have attached a pic of the test what do you think? Sorry it is a bad pic i took it on my I phone i managed to uplode it at work. You can see it better if you make the pic bigger

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
Good morning girls

How are we all this morning?

Well iv done another test this morning and after 4 minutes a line apeared prob about the same colour as yesterday its defo not an evap because the line is thik and PINK well i dont think it is. The result took about 5 mins to appear. I have read that the HGC doubles every 2-3 days so i think i will test again in the morning or the day after.

AF is due tomorrow.

I have attached a pic of the test what do you think? Sorry it is a bad pic i took it on my I phone i managed to uplode it at work. You can see it better if you make the pic bigger

Defo looks like two lines to me!!! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->