KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hope everyone is okay it's been so quite in hear.

I shall be on to chat tomorrow off to bed I'm shattered night everone

Congrats Sammi!!!! so pleased for you and please please please dont stress about is it true or will it stick......cos i have to say this cos i see people do it so much.......ur pregnant there is a line enjoy it...1 bit of stress or worry could cause something no1 wants....sorry if that sounds rude but i have to say it cos it worries me when people worry early on and stress is last thing u need so enjoy every moment and congrats hun!.............woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Well AF brought a nasty flu along with her this month... I've been either in bed or in the bathroom since yesterday evening - no fun :(

I can't wait for this to be over so things can go back to normal!

How is everyone doing?

Congrats Sammi!!!! so pleased for you and please please please dont stress about is it true or will it stick......cos i have to say this cos i see people do it so much.......ur pregnant there is a line enjoy it...1 bit of stress or worry could cause something no1 wants....sorry if that sounds rude but i have to say it cos it worries me when people worry early on and stress is last thing u need so enjoy every moment and congrats hun!.............woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Ahhh thank you zara.

Oh no it dont sound rude at all i totally agree with you. No need to stress about it at all it should be a happy time. Im still in shock tho lol i will have 18 month between them its going to be hard work but so worth it. I cant wait just to get to the 12 week mark.

How are you feeling now?

Well AF brought a nasty flu along with her this month... I've been either in bed or in the bathroom since yesterday evening - no fun :(

I can't wait for this to be over so things can go back to normal!

How is everyone doing?

Oh no Jen sorry your not feeling well i hope it passes soon.

Im good thanks

morning ladies I don't fell good today body hurts and stomach feels yucky hoping its not the flu but I felt like this last week for a few days then it passed. testing day is tomorrow not sure if I'll test yet or just wait another day or 2 af has kinda had a schedual of her own the last few months

Good morning ladies. Just back from a long weekend (U.S.) and I see the latest chatter

CONRATS PIP SQUEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a def BFP! Knew we'd get at least one this mth, was getting nervous!

Don't feel bad about testing multiple times, so did i until the test line was darker than the control :blush: Jus takes some time to sink in i guess lol:dohh: Now onto the 12ww and cheerleading in here :happydance:

Glad that some of you got some answers even if it was the wicked witch so you can move on to the next cycle and your BFP!
JMandrews-- jus relax as best you can honey and enjoy the bding! lol

Good Morning everyone!
Sorry I can't stay and chat. I am off to the eye doctor and then going to work. I will definitely be on here later.
I am just taking it day by day. So hopefully we will have an answer this weekend :) FXed!
How is everyone? ill check in around lunch time to see what you all are up to. hope everyone has a great day!

Do you usually get signs for af? I would test but im addicted to it lol.

Do you usually get signs for af? I would test but im addicted to it lol.

Yeah Im usually in a fetal postioon asking my OH to shoot me. He actually said he was surprised I have not done that at all yet

that could be a good sign Lacy. I feel no af cramps either and I would for sure have them the day before af so I'm thinking af might not show up tomorrow and wait a few more days she has been kinda irg lately

I hope it is a good sign. I will test again then and if its BFN I will wait for AF

who me or lacy? I haven't tested yet, was going to tomorrow but not sure if I will or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->