Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

Sure does, and seeing the stash pics too! Soon we'll be seeing decoration and tree pics!

55days to go!!! :happydance:
45days till my mum arrives from South Africa!! :happydance:

Tomorrow is 1st of November and I'm sooo excited!! My flu has come back with avengance but I'm pushing through :winkwink:

Today we will be pumpkin carving and watching couple of light hearted films like room on a broom.
Ive never been to bothered by halloween, its just not big here. And being as christmasy as I am it halloween gets very over shadowed by my joy of Christmas begining in all the shops tomorrow :haha::winkwink:

We don't make a huge deal of Halloween. We usually just do a pumpkin and watch some of their Halloween films. Right now is ParaNorman and last night was nightmare before Christmas and hotel transylvania. Last year though after much begging I gave in to trick or treating and we are going again tonight. Only to the houses of people we know with decorations outside.
I put on Halloween party songs on YouTube on my phone this morning and the little two had a dance ha ha

So last night we popped to Asda to get some nibbles for movie night (for me n dh) had a look down halloween alise...... BAM!!!

Most of it had already been taken down and replaced by.... CHRISTMAS!!! AHHHHHH :hapydance: it was only 5pm too, thought they woulda waited till at least 9pm before swapping it over :winkwink:

So today I am truly feeling the Christmas spirit!! May pop to the range n have a lil look at what they have :winkwink: or well.... anywhere that will have christmas decorations :happydance:

WOOOOO!!! 1st november is here I can offically start being christmasy!!! (In the real world:haha:)

Wooooo!!! Can go to tescos today and use my clubcard boost and buy ds's remaining presents!!!

Ekkkkk!!!! :happydance:

Didnt get all the things I wanted, well they didn't have the lil twirlywoos. But its just that left to get I think so I'm really really happy :happydance:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151103_133520_zpsmzghydz2.jpg

Does everyone think this looks enough?
Hes also getting the big red boat with bighoo from mil and my mum has got him a build a bear minion. Oh n theres his christmas eve box which i already took a photo of and 3toottoot animals for his stocking :thumbup:

Looks great to me!

Woooooooo :happydance: :wacko:

Ok so dh has just seriously bribed me!!!! :dohh:

He found the tub of cadburys heros for christmas :dohh: he bribed me by saying we can put up our amazing decorations THIS WEEKEND!!! If he could open the tub :dohh:

Well....... after he went through n reminded me how awesome my decorations are..... I caved :shrug::dohh::haha:

So I am seriously getting into christmas spirit tonight. Had a costa today which was in an awesome mug (which i may have kept) and now Im watching a Christmas film on christmas24 and may just start digging through the decorations box :blush:

Ohhhh definitely need pics of decorations up!

Sooooo
I have been left watching this christmas film..... (and how awesome is it motherofboys) so I may have accidently started the decorating.....
whoops :dohh:
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151106_222950_zpsqtlsaldo.jpg
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/IMG_20151106_124812_zps3ar77yjo.jpg
oh n my amazing cup

There seem to be quite a few I haven't seen before this year. I'm really enjoying it

Love the fireplace!

Now got my awesome brand new led picture up too :happydance:

Wanted one for a couple of years now so I'm over the moon with it, got ds one too :winkwink:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151108_184015_zpsmkvwgun9.jpg

Oh and it twinkles :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->