Labor Watch thread

Good luck ladies !!!!! I woke up feeling crappy sinus wise...hope it goes away before weds...doing nasal sprays and Zyrtec hoping it’s just allergies...

Yay seven! Hope its a smooth process and doesn't take too long :)

Good luck seven!

and I'm home, only 2 to 3 cm, contractions basically stopped, I'm so tired and upset, really thought this was it.

TWInkie that’s literally the worst :(. Sooo sorry mama!

Good luck seven!

and I'm home, only 2 to 3 cm, contractions basically stopped, I'm so tired and upset, really thought this was it.

Ugh! How annoying!

They did 2 doses of the induction gel and now I’m home for the night unless I go into labor. I’m having lots of contractions and they’re getting stronger. We’ll see if I go back to the hospital tonight! Otherwise induction will start again on Wednesday. My midwife wanted to try and give as gentle a start as possible.

Well it’s all done!

Shortly after I was on updating that message, I started getting stronger contractions. I am an anxious hypochondriac, so I kept assuming they would get more and more terrible. They came at 1.5-3 minutes apart for about 3-ish hours, so I wasn’t sure when to call or go back since they were already coming fast.

Well suddenly I got this instinctual feeling like it was time to go... and so we went. Showed up at the hospital at 10:45pm, was 7/8cm dilated, and started “pushing” (there was no pushing on my part... my body shoved her out) at 11:40pm. She was out at 11:52pm! It was wild and SO intense at the end. I’m glad I didn’t wait, there’s no way I could have made it if I waited another 15 minutes at home. Yikes!

Tore up pretty bad, oh well. Everything went well! Especially considering I only heard horror stories about Cytotec inductions! :)

Well it’s all done!

Shortly after I was on updating that message, I started getting stronger contractions. I am an anxious hypochondriac, so I kept assuming they would get more and more terrible. They came at 1.5-3 minutes apart for about 3-ish hours, so I wasn’t sure when to call or go back since they were already coming fast.

Well suddenly I got this instinctual feeling like it was time to go... and so we went. Showed up at the hospital at 10:45pm, was 7/8cm dilated, and started “pushing” (there was no pushing on my part... my body shoved her out) at 11:40pm. She was out at 11:52pm! It was wild and SO intense at the end. I’m glad I didn’t wait, there’s no way I could have made it if I waited another 15 minutes at home. Yikes!

Tore up pretty bad, oh well. Everything went well! Especially considering I only heard horror stories about Cytotec inductions! :)

Yay!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

Well it’s all done!

Thank you!! Only problem was I didn’t get the antibiotics for group b strep (I was NOT expecting to be so far along)... but she was born en caul (so crazy!!!) so I’m hoping it protected her on the way out :)

Well it’s all done!

Thank you!! Only problem was I didn’t get the antibiotics for group b strep (I was NOT expecting to be so far along)... but she was born en caul (so crazy!!!) so I’m hoping it protected her on the way out :)

I wouldn't stress too much. I was much the same with DS2. By the time I got to hospital I was too far gone for any pain relief or antibiotics for Strep B. I think they will just monitor bub for 24 hours then release you if all is well. :thumbup:

Well it’s all done!

Yay! Big congratulations! I'm glad things hit going on their own and you didn't habe to go back!

I worked a bit yesterday morning after things had fizzled out then took a nap and woke up several times from strong contractions, took a walk and started supper. By then i was getting pretty uncomfortable. We went back in around 8 and baby boy arrived at 11:38 last night! He's doing great and is perfect!

Aw congrats to both you seven and Twinkie!!! Seems like everything went as well as it could on both fronts. How exciting xx

Awww that’s awesome you
Guys!!!!! Seven i bet being born en caul totally protected her...like it was meant to be.. so awesome!!

Congratulations to sevenofnine and Twinkie!! So happy your baby's have arrived!!

Foley in...not bad..had few small but noticeable contractions in 20s and 30s and then one big random 75 contraction already ... just waiting around now

I have a Pitocin drip started at a one very very low to see if we can get good contractions going To help dilate me and get the Foley bulb out then we will keep it going to make sure I get regular contractions..If I do we can stop it and see if they keep up on their own and then hopefully not have to have it turned back on...so still waiting around. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->