Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

So we had mw today and she did and internal, he is no longer engaged even after back pains and cramping, and huge amounts of show, NOTHING even my mum and my oh mum who drove 5 hours to be here are here, so gutting, ive been in tears, oh mums now gone home, ive lost all hope, the only thing that can be garenteed is ill have him in 10 days via induction.
I think thenworst part is that ive been fully engaged for 2 weeks now nothing, its so hard!
Congrates to those who are moving farward with thier labours

Aww hun I'm so sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. I feel like that's been happening to me since 37 weeks! So many false starts... lots of false hope.. but it WILL happen eventually! It's just a matter of when. :hugs:

Thank you i spent most of yesterday with constant period pain and losing plug, i cleaned the floor on my hands and knees and was on my ball, leaning over the arm of the sofa, no sign of him moving anytime soon though.

I was up and down like a yoyo all night needing to wee and with period pains but nothing regulat i wish they would make up there mind with what they are doing, i hope its going to be soon and i dont need to go back for the sweep next week i really would prefer all that left alone lol x

I was thinking the same thing this morning! I had a mental conversation with my bump and body and said "you guys need to get your sh*t together and figure it out!!" :haha:

Well, it MAY have worked, but I'm not getting my hopes up... woke up at 4 am to pee, went back to bed, had a massive contraction that lasted over a minute, got up to head up my bean bag thing, fluid seemed to come out and a little ran down my leg. Thought it might be amniotic fluid, but haven't had a trickle like that again. Went back to bed, didn't have another contraction. Got up at 5:30, had about 3 between then and 6 am--pretty intense but bearable. Told my hubby to go to work, I don't want to jinx it! Lol! And with my luck it would just fizzle out YET again. Had another contraction about 5 mins after he left, felt a trickle, went to the washroom and checked--a BUNCH of blood in my pad. Queue me starting to worry.

Called my midwife, told her I filled at least 1/3 - 1/2 of my pad with blood. Says it's probably a big bloody show and is normal. Told her about my trickle this morning and how it seems to have slowed down... she told me to keep an eye on it and come and have it checked out if it continues.

Contractions are still irregular. Haven't had one since I started writing this post! So far, it just feels like I've got a bad period lol. :shrug: Anyway, hoping this is finally it! But I'm not getting my hopes up. The blood was quite a surprise though. It's a lot!!

...oh here comes another contraction!

So we had mw today and she did and internal, he is no longer engaged even after back pains and cramping, and huge amounts of show, NOTHING even my mum and my oh mum who drove 5 hours to be here are here, so gutting, ive been in tears, oh mums now gone home, ive lost all hope, the only thing that can be garenteed is ill have him in 10 days via induction.
I think thenworst part is that ive been fully engaged for 2 weeks now nothing, its so hard!
Congrates to those who are moving farward with thier labours

Aww hun I'm so sorry. I know exactly what you're going through. I feel like that's been happening to me since 37 weeks! So many false starts... lots of false hope.. but it WILL happen eventually! It's just a matter of when. :hugs:

Thank you i spent most of yesterday with constant period pain and losing plug, i cleaned the floor on my hands and knees and was on my ball, leaning over the arm of the sofa, no sign of him moving anytime soon though.

I was up and down like a yoyo all night needing to wee and with period pains but nothing regulat i wish they would make up there mind with what they are doing, i hope its going to be soon and i dont need to go back for the sweep next week i really would prefer all that left alone lol x

I was thinking the same thing this morning! I had a mental conversation with my bump and body and said "you guys need to get your sh*t together and figure it out!!" :haha:

Well, it MAY have worked, but I'm not getting my hopes up... woke up at 4 am to pee, went back to bed, had a massive contraction that lasted over a minute, got up to head up my bean bag thing, fluid seemed to come out and a little ran down my leg. Thought it might be amniotic fluid, but haven't had a trickle like that again. Went back to bed, didn't have another contraction. Got up at 5:30, had about 3 between then and 6 am--pretty intense but bearable. Told my hubby to go to work, I don't want to jinx it! Lol! And with my luck it would just fizzle out YET again. Had another contraction about 5 mins after he left, felt a trickle, went to the washroom and checked--a BUNCH of blood in my pad. Queue me starting to worry.

Called my midwife, told her I filled at least 1/3 - 1/2 of my pad with blood. Says it's probably a big bloody show and is normal. Told her about my trickle this morning and how it seems to have slowed down... she told me to keep an eye on it and come and have it checked out if it continues.

Contractions are still irregular. Haven't had one since I started writing this post! So far, it just feels like I've got a bad period lol. :shrug: Anyway, hoping this is finally it! But I'm not getting my hopes up. The blood was quite a surprise though. It's a lot!!

...oh here comes another contraction!

Oh my goodness hun!! It sounds like you're in early labor!!! Yay!! I'm sending u good labor vibes and hope you'll be holding your little one very soon!

Oh my gosh ladies!! I woke up feeling like crap today. I almost didn't go to yoga because I just wasn't feeling up to it but my DH reminded me how I always feel better after I go. Well, after yoga when I got home I went to the bathroom and I noticed I lost some of my plug!! No bloody show but definitely a big bit of mucous plug!! :happydance:
I know it doesn't seem like much, but with my induction looming over me I am ecstatic that things seem to be moving along, however slowly!

Fingers crossed this baby decides to arrive this weekend!! :thumbup:

I love following this thread. So excited to see who will be next! :D

I love following this thread. So excited to see who will be next! :D

Same here gizzyy!! Not too much time to read it all but I'm excited! 2pups it's looking good! I didn't have a water balloon explosion when my water broke (that happened in the midwife's face during pushing :haha: )

Fx fx ladies!!

Well still losing plug, have started having some period type cramps all afternoon, but havnt told anyone lol dont want to jinx it. Its kinda weired feeling tho, they do keep comming and going but not much more, not regular or anything, so i dont know what to do, i want him out so bad within the next 3 days.

Well today is due date and still no signs, the wait continues for me

I am still here 2 days overdue so stressful i thought i would for sure be early or on time at least, ive been losing plug for 2 days and still going i didnt know there was so much, irregular period pains, i really need to turn this baby so thats my plan today keep really active, crawl around, sit on the ball. For the amount of plug coming away i would not try having sex it wouldnt be something i'd be comfortable with :/ x

gilly and Natalie, I'm right there with you! Two days overdue and still waiting!
I had a ton of contractions, cramping and back pain last night but things seem to have eased off again :shrug:. I ate a salad notorious for sending women into labor and DH and I dtd last night but I'm still waiting! This little boy sure wants to build suspense!! :dohh:

2pups, any news??

I am still here 2 days overdue so stressful i thought i would for sure be early or on time at least, ive been losing plug for 2 days and still going i didnt know there was so much, irregular period pains, i really need to turn this baby so thats my plan today keep really active, crawl around, sit on the ball. For the amount of plug coming away i would not try having sex it wouldnt be something i'd be comfortable with :/ x

He he he im the same as you 2 days over, huge amounts of plug loss, period type cramps that dont seem to be going anywhere, getting frustrated!

He he he im the same as you 2 days over, huge amounts of plug loss, period type cramps that dont seem to be going anywhere, getting frustrated!

Are you still dtd? Its so annoying i just went on a walk i am shattered with a bit of back pain and a few cramps

gilly and Natalie, I'm right there with you! Two days overdue and still waiting!
I had a ton of contractions, cramping and back pain last night but things seem to have eased off again :shrug:. I ate a salad notorious for sending women into labor and DH and I dtd last night but I'm still waiting! This little boy sure wants to build suspense!! :dohh:

2pups, any news??

its so annoying isnt it, its driving me insane snd I darent dtd without my plug I heard your more prone to infections without it so I dont wana risk it.

2pups, any news??

its so annoying isnt it, its driving me insane snd I darent dtd without my plug I heard your more prone to infections without it so I dont wana risk it.

Yep! Super frustrating but hey, we can't stay pregnant forever! It's going to happen soon :thumb up:
My doctor said sex is fine, even if the plug goes. Once your waters break, the risk goes up for infection. Fingers crossed we get to hold our babies soon!! :baby:

I still have about another 12 day wait lol i have another sweep thursday if nothing happens, i googled it and then decided that we would try dtd and now im cramping so hopefully it turns into something lol

3 days over here, me tried to do a sweep but cervix closed, it's soft though x

Are you still dtd? Its so annoying i just went on a walk i am shattered with a bit of back pain and a few cramps

No not at the moment, i have so much plug and cm i wouldnt even ask to lol.

I still have about another 12 day wait lol i have another sweep thursday if nothing happens, i googled it and then decided that we would try dtd and now im cramping so hopefully it turns into something lol

My mw will put in my refural for induction in 5 days but i am not going through that if i can help it.
hope you dtd helps, going to be keeping an eye on you tomsee if it has lol

Well ladies, Jonathan James is finally here! I'll post my eventful birth story here soon, but we are over the moon that he's made his appearance and made us proud parents :) :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/shauna_grant/Mobile%20Uploads/20140628_131951.jpg

Well ladies, Jonathan James is finally here! I'll post my eventful birth story here soon, but we are over the moon that he's made his appearance and made us proud parents :) :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/shauna_grant/Mobile%20Uploads/20140628_131951.jpg
Congrates, he is so handsom ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->