Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

I havent even had any braxton hicks so i have a feeling she wont even be able to do a sweep, i really would prefer not to have one but im just so exhausted i cant even nap or sleep early which is wierd and not helping at all, when i move my whole pelvis hurts it feels like a burning pain, i find it really painful to walk aswell im just ready for it to be over x

I know how you feel Hun! I'm so uncomfortable and just ready for this little munchkin to get here! I hope I have some sign of progress at my appointment tomorrow but I just don't know :shrug:. I've been having braxton hicks for the last few months but apparently it hasn't done any good! :nope:

Hope some of you had some progress over night! Mine TOTALLY went. Slept all night (almost) ... :shrug:
I had a dull ache this morning, like maybe a 1 on the pain scale. However for the past two hours I've been rushing around like no ones business, and now my pain is maybe a 3/4..... Looks like it comes stronger with more activity, so my guess is the move tomorrow will get things started... gonna be such hard work :dohh: hubby can't even get the day off! not even a half day!! ridiculous....
So mums having LO & dads gonna help. :dohh:

Good luck mrsmummy!!! Hope this is it!!

Baby Emma Mae arrived this morning at 324 this morning after a 25 hour labor....she's so perfect. When I'm fully awake I'll add a picture. She even breastfed for at least 2 hours! I feel so fortunate :cloud9:

Keep going ladies! Who's next??

Baby Emma Mae arrived this morning at 324 this morning after a 25 hour labor....she's so perfect. When I'm fully awake I'll add a picture. She even breastfed for at least 2 hours! I feel so fortunate :cloud9:

OMG STEPH YAYYYYY! Emma Mae... what a beautiful name!! Over the moon for you! Glad to hear she's feeding well and you're doing good :D Can't wait to see pics and to hear the birth story!

Hope some of you had some progress over night! Mine TOTALLY went. Slept all night (almost) ... :shrug:
I had a dull ache this morning, like maybe a 1 on the pain scale. However for the past two hours I've been rushing around like no ones business, and now my pain is maybe a 3/4..... Looks like it comes stronger with more activity, so my guess is the move tomorrow will get things started... gonna be such hard work :dohh: hubby can't even get the day off! not even a half day!! ridiculous....

Sounds like me... had a ton of contractions last night that were definitely more painful than the pesky BH I've been having and I thought maybe I should sleep to have some energy in case I am in labour. Slept like a baby and the pain basically went away :dohh: BUTTT when I went to the washroom, I noticed I had mucous with a small amount of blood streaked into it and it was pink-tinged... :happydance: Hopefully that means I've just been in early labour this whole time! Having some BM-like or period-like cramping again this a.m. so we'll see...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :happydance: that's such a lovely name. So pleased for you x

Yay!! Congrats hun!!

2pups, so happy for you!! I hope this is it for you!!

Today is my due date and I had major cramping that woke me up along with much stronger BH but no loss of plug or show and this morning he's back to being active in there so I guess whatever it was stopped :(

congratulations :)

I had my sweep 2cms dialated now have cramp and also a back to back baby so i need to try and turn him x

I slept pretty well last night, too. :dohh: I hope that the move goes smoothly for you. I wish your DH could get the time off to help you. :hugs:

Congrats, Steph!! That's amazing news! :happydance: I <3 the name you chose! :thumbup: I can't wait to see pictures!

Sounds like me... had a ton of contractions last night that were definitely more painful than the pesky BH I've been having and I thought maybe I should sleep to have some energy in case I am in labour. Slept like a baby and the pain basically went away :dohh: BUTTT when I went to the washroom, I noticed I had mucous with a small amount of blood streaked into it and it was pink-tinged... :happydance: Hopefully that means I've just been in early labour this whole time! Having some BM-like or period-like cramping again this a.m. so we'll see...

That sounds promising to me. Fingers crossed for you!

Today is my due date and I had major cramping that woke me up along with much stronger BH but no loss of plug or show and this morning he's back to being active in there so I guess whatever it was stopped :(

I've read lots of things yesterday that indicated that not all women lose their mucus plug (or notice they've lost it) before going into labor. The cramping sounds promising (and is more than I'm currently feeling). Hopefully this means things are starting to progress for you. :hugs:

congratulations :)

I had my sweep 2cms dialated now have cramp and also a back to back baby so i need to try and turn him x

Good luck!! :dust: I've read that you should spend a lot of time leaning forward (like backwards on a chair or over a birthing ball) or on your hands and knees to help baby turn around. I don't know which way my LO is facing right now.

So I just got back from the doctor and I'm a whole 1 centimeter dilated!! :dohh: Not looking good ladies, lol! Disneyfan, I hope you're right!! My doctor set an induction date for next week because the fourth of July holiday would mess things up and she doesn't want me going over 41 weeks :nope:. So If baby hasn't come by Tuesday afternoon, I go into the hospital to be induced Tuesday night :cry:.

Now I really am getting nervous. I really, really, REALLY would love a spontaneous labor so fingers crossed that my little man comes by Monday!!

So I just got back from the doctor and I'm a whole 1 centimeter dilated!! :dohh: Not looking good ladies, lol! Disneyfan, I hope you're right!! My doctor set an induction date for next week because the fourth of July holiday would mess things up and she doesn't want me going over 41 weeks :nope:. So If baby hasn't come by Tuesday afternoon, I go into the hospital to be induced Tuesday night :cry:.

Now I really am getting nervous. I really, really, REALLY would love a spontaneous labor so fingers crossed that my little man comes by Monday!!

Good luck!! My doctor feels it's best not to go beyond 41 weeks, too. She said that I can go a little over 41 weeks if the baby and fluid levels look ok, but as I get closer to 42 weeks, she said that it starts becoming a situation in which it's better to take the baby out rather than leave it in. Fingers crossed that we both go into labor before inductions are necessary!!

My next appointment is on Monday. I was not dilated as of this past Monday, so I better see some progress by then. :dohh:

Good luck!! My doctor feels it's best not to go beyond 41 weeks, too. She said that I can go a little over 41 weeks if the baby and fluid levels look ok, but as I get closer to 42 weeks, she said that it starts becoming a situation in which it's better to take the baby out rather than leave it in. Fingers crossed that we both go into labor before inductions are necessary!!

My next appointment is on Monday. I was not dilated as of this past Monday, so I better see some progress by then. :dohh:

That's what my doctor said too. She would be okay with me going a little over 41 weeks but since I'll be 41 weeks the day before the 4th of July which is Friday and a holiday, and they don't do inductions on weekends, I'd be looking at going over 41 weeks by 4 days and I'd have to go to the hospital everyday to monitor the baby anyway before being induced :dohh:.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you appointment Monday that you have some progress! My doctor also said that she's seen women who were one centimeter dilated or even not at all who went into spontaneous labor so maybe there is hope for us!! :winkwink:

That's what my doctor said too. She would be okay with me going a little over 41 weeks but since I'll be 41 weeks the day before the 4th of July which is Friday and a holiday, and they don't do inductions on weekends, I'd be looking at going over 41 weeks by 4 days and I'd have to go to the hospital everyday to monitor the baby anyway before being induced :dohh:.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you appointment Monday that you have some progress! My doctor also said that she's seen women who were one centimeter dilated or even not at all who went into spontaneous labor so maybe there is hope for us!! :winkwink:

Thanks! I hope so! :thumbup: My doctor is on call this weekend at the hospital where I will be delivering. It would be nice to have her deliver my little one. Otherwise, it will be the other doctor from the office I go to or one from the office in the neighboring city who will be there for the delivery. Not a huge deal either way, but I like my doctor. :)

Best of luck!! Labour dust to everyone still waiting on their LO's! My biggest fear is being induced, so I hope we all go into natural labour sooner than later!

:dust:

AFM- Lots of mucous still. No longer bloody or pink-tinged though. Hoping something happens tonight or overnight. Haven't even had a BH since this morning!! :dohh: Hopefully it's the "calm before the storm".

I'm getting some minor BH now. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Which is worse -- symptom spotting to figure out if you're pregnant or symptom spotting to figure out if labor is near? :dohh:

2pups - :hugs:

I'm getting some minor BH now. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Which is worse -- symptom spotting to figure out if you're pregnant or symptom spotting to figure out if labor is near? :dohh:

2pups - :hugs:

LOL! I was actually thinking that today too!! Very comparable actually haha

Aahhh ladies !! My water just broke!! Midwife said to wait to see if it was really that and not wee but I don't usually feel a pop and pee pink from my vagina haha! Wish me luck still leaking!!

Omgggg so jealous!!! Congrats Steph!!! Keep us posted on your progress if you can! Best of luck to you on your birth! xx :happydance:

Well ladies, i had a huge and im talking massive show/plug 2 hours ago, its been so long since my last birth i was in shock, it was so gross to be honest and am having a few back pains but dont think its contractons. So will wait and see, have let mw know and our mums so will see

Sounds like you'll have your LO in no time! So exciting!

Look at all you ladies having babies!! *tear* I can't waiiiiiiiiit! K it's my turn now :haha: I had predicted today for me, but nothing so far! :dohh: My best friend predicted Friday... we shall see!

Well hes popped out! Hes no longer engaged and my signs have all gone, ive had more show but nothing, so frustrating

So we had mw today and she did and internal, he is no longer engaged even after back pains and cramping, and huge amounts of show, NOTHING even my mum and my oh mum who drove 5 hours to be here are here, so gutting, ive been in tears, oh mums now gone home, ive lost all hope, the only thing that can be garenteed is ill have him in 10 days via induction.
I think thenworst part is that ive been fully engaged for 2 weeks now nothing, its so hard!
Congrates to those who are moving farward with thier labours

So sorry lillypad! I hope he engages again soon. :hugs:

My BH were short lived. I have lots of pressure down low now, but my bump is still high. :dohh:

Thank you i spent most of yesterday with constant period pain and losing plug, i cleaned the floor on my hands and knees and was on my ball, leaning over the arm of the sofa, no sign of him moving anytime soon though.

I was up and down like a yoyo all night needing to wee and with period pains but nothing regulat i wish they would make up there mind with what they are doing, i hope its going to be soon and i dont need to go back for the sweep next week i really would prefer all that left alone lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->