Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Well ladies, Jonathan James is finally here! I'll post my eventful birth story here soon, but we are over the moon that he's made his appearance and made us proud parents :) :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/shauna_grant/Mobile%20Uploads/20140628_131951.jpg

congratulations hes gorgeous x

For 2 hours I had contractions every 2-3 mins but mild and now they are every 6 mins and more intense, confused at how that works x

Well ladies, Jonathan James is finally here! I'll post my eventful birth story here soon, but we are over the moon that he's made his appearance and made us proud parents :) :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/shauna_grant/Mobile%20Uploads/20140628_131951.jpg

Congratulations!!! He's such a handsome little guy! :baby:

For 2 hours I had contractions every 2-3 mins but mild and now they are every 6 mins and more intense, confused at how that works x

The fact that they are more intense sounds promising. Hopefully these are the early signs that you will be in labor soon!

Still no progress on my end. :nope:

Awwww congrats Hun!! :happydance: He's just gorgeous!! :baby::cloud9: I had a feeling you were busy in labor and so happy for you and your beautiful boy!

The fact that they are more intense sounds promising. Hopefully these are the early signs that you will be in labor soon!

Still no progress on my end. :nope:

Disneyfan, no progress here either :nope:

Good luck Natalie!!

Disneyfan, no progress here either :nope:

I was hoping you'd see more progress today. :hugs:

It's been warm today here in CA and is supposed to continue getting warmer and warmer over the next couple of days. DH and I went out to walk around this afternoon. I'm getting lots of pelvic pressure, but no other signs.

Im in labor waters broke at about 2.45am uk time i was 3cm when checked a hour or so ago x

Well ladies my contractions have been comming at 5mins apart...... looks like this is it eeeek

Congratulations, he's beautiful, so excited for you, let's hope there's more baby news on this thread soon x

Aww congrats!!!!! He's so cute!

Here's Emma all wrapped up at 2 days old.

Come on little ones, you can't stay in there forever!!

Lillypad that sounds very promising!! Good luck!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140628_162813_627.jpg
    IMG_20140628_162813_627.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
My waters broke at 2.45am and my little prince was born at 9.53am weighing 7lbs 11oz, quite a fast birth i will post my birth story when i get home x

Oh my goodness!! So much has happened!! :happydance:
Congrats Natalie :happydance:, and hope to hear your good news soon lillypad!!

Steph, your little girl is so precious!! :baby:

Disneyfan, any news??

I'm still here at 40+3 and no baby yet! I tried bouncing on my ball a bunch yesterday, went for a good, long, brisk walk and had two salads with special "labor-inducing" balsamic dressing. And... Nothing! :dohh:
I've been having tons of contractions, especially at night that get stronger but end up fading away. My cramping and back pain last night was not fun! This little guy is just too stubborn and refuses to come out!! I can still feel him moving and wriggling and kicking my ribs! He seems to have no desire to make his way to the "exit" :haha:.

Oh my goodness!! So much has happened!! :happydance:
Congrats Natalie :happydance:, and hope to hear your good news soon lillypad!!

Steph, your little girl is so precious!! :baby:

Disneyfan, any news??

I'm still here at 40+3 and no baby yet! I tried bouncing on my ball a bunch yesterday, went for a good, long, brisk walk and had two salads with special "labor-inducing" balsamic dressing. And... Nothing! :dohh:
I've been having tons of contractions, especially at night that get stronger but end up fading away. My cramping and back pain last night was not fun! This little guy is just too stubborn and refuses to come out!! I can still feel him moving and wriggling and kicking my ribs! He seems to have no desire to make his way to the "exit" :haha:.

Still nothing here, either. :dohh: I felt a bunch of BH last night, and she was moving around and stretching A LOT, too, but that didn't lead to anything. I've been spending a ton of time on my ball, too. I'm going to drag DH along for more walking today. My next appointment is tomorrow assuming she doesn't come out before then. Still no signs of any plug, and if my bump has dropped at all, it's not by much. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->