Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Aahhh ladies !! My water just broke!! Midwife said to wait to see if it was really that and not wee but I don't usually feel a pop and pee pink from my vagina haha! Wish me luck still leaking!!

Well ladies, i had a huge and im talking massive show/plug 2 hours ago, its been so long since my last birth i was in shock, it was so gross to be honest and am having a few back pains but dont think its contractons. So will wait and see, have let mw know and our mums so will see

Aahhh ladies !! My water just broke!! Midwife said to wait to see if it was really that and not wee but I don't usually feel a pop and pee pink from my vagina haha! Wish me luck still leaking!!

Oh good luck!!!! :happydance: feels so weird doesn't it? Lol. I went into labour VERY quickly after my waters broke. (Although I didn't have much waters left when they went as I had oligohydramnios) Looking forward to an update ;) x

Thanks!! You're right it is a weird feeling...I definitely am having contractions but apparently I'm still only 1cm dilated...even after all that false labor!:wacko: gonna be a loooong day! How's momhood??

Thanks!! You're right it is a weird feeling...I definitely am having contractions but apparently I'm still only 1cm dilated...even after all that false labor!:wacko: gonna be a loooong day! How's momhood??

Bless you. It's so annoying when you're told only 1cm lol! I'm sure things will pick up now your waters have gone. So exciting :D
It's going well thanks starting to get over that stage where I think "omg I'm going to break my baby because she's so small" we got home yesterday after a week in hospital so just trying to settle into some sort of routine really x

Good luck ladies!

I woke up at 4am with agonising contractions which lasted until 5.30.. Then stopped! Lots of pressure then agony again around 6.30.
Since then I've had what feels like a constant contraction and pressure.... Very strange, very uncomfortable (but not agony) but not rung hospital yet as don't want to go in and be sent home!!

Good luck ladies!

I woke up at 4am with agonising contractions which lasted until 5.30.. Then stopped! Lots of pressure then agony again around 6.30.
Since then I've had what feels like a constant contraction and pressure.... Very strange, very uncomfortable (but not agony) but not rung hospital yet as don't want to go in and be sent home!!

Nothing but some back pains ever 30 mins or so for me, hopemit dosmt dwindle to nothing, oh gone to pick up my mum whos an hour away so will feel bad if its nothing! But cant be far away from fully starting with having such a huge show.

Im due tomorrow and had literally no signs its so frustrating although i feel like death because i havent been sleeping i'd be greatful for one decent sleep before the big day lol

I had my big show 2 weeks ago and its my due date today,

I havent even had a show at all lol i can have a sweep tomorrow so i think i will be.

Omgggg so jealous!!! Congrats Steph!!! Keep us posted on your progress if you can! Best of luck to you on your birth! xx :happydance:

Well ladies, i had a huge and im talking massive show/plug 2 hours ago, its been so long since my last birth i was in shock, it was so gross to be honest and am having a few back pains but dont think its contractons. So will wait and see, have let mw know and our mums so will see

Sounds like you'll have your LO in no time! So exciting!

Look at all you ladies having babies!! *tear* I can't waiiiiiiiiit! K it's my turn now :haha: I had predicted today for me, but nothing so far! :dohh: My best friend predicted Friday... we shall see!

Still no signs for me either :-(

Just seen midwife again and she wouldn't re check my cervix and despite being told on Monday by consultant that baby was engaged midwife now says it's not, getting a bit fed up of being told something different everytime I see a health care professional, looks like I'm still destined for induction next week, find out the date on Monday if I've not delivered by then.

Good luck everyone

Yeah! :happydance: Good luck, Steph!!! :dust:

That's great news! I'm constantly checking for signs of mine...nothing. :dohh: I hope this means that you're progressing in the right direction and that your LO will be here soon! :thumbup:

Bless you. It's so annoying when you're told only 1cm lol! I'm sure things will pick up now your waters have gone. So exciting :D
It's going well thanks starting to get over that stage where I think "omg I'm going to break my baby because she's so small" we got home yesterday after a week in hospital so just trying to settle into some sort of routine really x

Haha...That's going to be me and DH. It took us so long to get to this point (3 years!) that we are likely to end up being overly cautious and protective of her.

Good luck ladies!

That sounds promising. :thumbup: Good luck!! :hugs:

Im due tomorrow and had literally no signs its so frustrating although i feel like death because i havent been sleeping i'd be greatful for one decent sleep before the big day lol

I'm due Friday and have had no signs, either. My cervix was checked on Monday! and it was still closed then. Baby was still high, too. I hope that you get some sleep soon

I had my big show 2 weeks ago and its my due date today,

Hopefully you'll start seeing some signs of labor soon. :hugs:

Look at all you ladies having babies!! *tear* I can't waiiiiiiiiit! K it's my turn now :haha: I had predicted today for me, but nothing so far! :dohh: My best friend predicted Friday... we shall see!

All along, I thought I'd give birth a little bit before my due date. My mom always gave birth about a week early, and she said that my grandma said that all 4 of her babies were born early, too. I was sure that she'd be born in June, but it seems like she'd rather have a July birthday. :dohh:

Still no signs for me either :-(

Just seen midwife again and she wouldn't re check my cervix and despite being told on Monday by consultant that baby was engaged midwife now says it's not, getting a bit fed up of being told something different everytime I see a health care professional, looks like I'm still destined for induction next week, find out the date on Monday if I've not delivered by then.

Good luck everyone

I can see how frustrating that would be. I hope that you see signs of labor soon and don't need to be induced. I really hope I don't need an induction, either. :hugs:

Just been for a 6km walk, hopefully it will either get the baby moving or at least of tired me out so I sleep better tonight !

Wish I knew how to multi quote but I never learned :blush:

Fingers crossed for Steph and lillypad!! Hope this is it for you and you'll be holding your little ones soon! :hugs: Please send some of that labor dust my way!! :winkwink:

Natalie, I'm in the same situation as you! I'm due tomorrow and still no show, mucous, or broken waters. The BH contractions are getting stronger and more frequent and I feel more pressure and cramping but other than that, nothing! :dohh: I've had no sweeps and not sure I want to go that route but I have a doctors appt tomorrow morning so we'll see what she says. Last night I felt like my period would start any minute. I just can't imagine a week or more of this! :nope:

Awesome news Steph and Lillypad fingers crossed for you both!

I havent even had any braxton hicks so i have a feeling she wont even be able to do a sweep, i really would prefer not to have one but im just so exhausted i cant even nap or sleep early which is wierd and not helping at all, when i move my whole pelvis hurts it feels like a burning pain, i find it really painful to walk aswell im just ready for it to be over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->