Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Disneyfan, I know what you mean about the baby feeling low yet the bump still looking high. I swear I've felt movements WAY low, but my midwife tells me he's not fully engaged and that he's still "high" :shrug: I think it has to do with having a term baby in my small body haha.

Anywho, I'm in better spirits today. Lost a bit more mucous last night as I was changing into my pajama's, and poor OH witnessed the mess :haha: he was like ew what the heck is that? Had an appointment this morning and he made sure to mention it today, even though it's not that big of a deal lol. Doesn't mean a whole lot, and I haven't had any show yet anyway.

Still having BH here and there, but that's about it! Can't wait to see who's next to hold their LO's!!

Disneyfan, I know what you mean about the baby feeling low yet the bump still looking high. I swear I've felt movements WAY low, but my midwife tells me he's not fully engaged and that he's still "high" :shrug: I think it has to do with having a term baby in my small body haha.

Anywho, I'm in better spirits today. Lost a bit more mucous last night as I was changing into my pajama's, and poor OH witnessed the mess :haha: he was like ew what the heck is that? Had an appointment this morning and he made sure to mention it today, even though it's not that big of a deal lol. Doesn't mean a whole lot, and I haven't had any show yet anyway.

Still having BH here and there, but that's about it! Can't wait to see who's next to hold their LO's!!

Ah, that makes sense. I'm small framed as well -- everyone is constantly telling me I'm allll baby. :haha:

Losing your MP is a good sign. :thumbup: No signs of mine yet. My next OB appointment is tomorrow - we'll see what she says about LO. I'm hoping to hear that there is at least some kind of progress. :baby:

Ah, that makes sense. I'm small framed as well -- everyone is constantly telling me I'm allll baby. :haha:

Losing your MP is a good sign. :thumbup: No signs of mine yet. My next OB appointment is tomorrow - we'll see what she says about LO. I'm hoping to hear that there is at least some kind of progress. :baby:

Hoping you get some good news about signs of progress tomorrow Disneyfan! Let us know how it goes.

I don't know about you guys, but the past couple of days, I've been EXHAUSTED. I sleep a good 8-10 hours a night, and have a good 1-2 hour nap during the day, and I'm STILL so tried. :sleep: I'm sitting here having a hard time keeping my eyes open and I'm yawning all day long.

So much for signs of that 'burst of energy' you're supposed to get before labour. :dohh: Looks like it still might be a while for me. :wacko:

Thanks, 2Pups!! :hugs:

Yeah, I haven't gotten that burst of energy that we keep hearing about, either! I haven't been napping much, but I also don't really feel like doing anything. DH and I went out and ran some errands earlier. We are going to go for a walk soon.

Guess who was moving things around in the fridge and dropped a glass bowl and glass container on the tile floor. :dohh: DH was very nice about it and did most of the work cleaning it all up. He then went back to making our dinner. I've definitely nabbed a good one. <3

Well doesn't look like my LO will arrive on the 28th, just been to see consultant as she doesn't want me to go over dates but she couldn't do a sweep today as the cervix is still closed, I'm back next week for another check with intention of induction sometime that week so looking like a July baby for me :-(

Well doesn't look like my LO will arrive on the 28th, just been to see consultant as she doesn't want me to go over dates but she couldn't do a sweep today as the cervix is still closed, I'm back next week for another check with intention of induction sometime that week so looking like a July baby for me :-(

Aww gilly I'm so sorry for the news. :( Hopefully you'll get a date soon and you'll have something to look forward to. In the meantime, you can still try natural induction methods to get things started on your own!

Just went for a brisk walk, even jogged a little! I seem to have a little more jiggle going on than I remember experiencing in the past :dohh: Still having some strong irregular BH but nothing painful so far.

How's everyone else doing?!

Hope your recent activity gets things going 2pups!

I have news - We're moving on the 27th!!! The house is 100% going to be ours! I could not be more excited :wohoo: <-- that's me right now. Honestly! :haha:
BUT not ideal to be moving literally the day before my due date :dohh:
Wonder if the move will set things off? Please no contractions until at least our stuff is in the new house baby boy!

I have news - We're moving on the 27th!!! The house is 100% going to be ours! I could not be more excited :wohoo: <-- that's me right now. Honestly! :haha:
Wonder if the move will set things off? Please no contractions until at least our stuff is in the new house baby boy!

Yay mrsmummy!! Sounds like the 27th will be a busy day for you! It might just be enough to push you over the edge, so try not to stress out between now and then. Super happy for you!!

Possibly! I'll try to keep updated here once baby is born as I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot less time online once the move happens.

Planning to get as much packing done as we possibly can tomorrow as hubby is off work, then Weds & Thurs to relax ready for the big day! We're just really glad we can set up his room, etc before he's gonna be born, put all his clothes away, etc. :) We have lots of friends on hand to help which is fab. Maybe it's good to be moving whilst so heavily pregnant... I can sit back and watch :haha:

Possibly! I'll try to keep updated here once baby is born as I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot less time online once the move happens.

Planning to get as much packing done as we possibly can tomorrow as hubby is off work, then Weds & Thurs to relax ready for the big day! We're just really glad we can set up his room, etc before he's gonna be born, put all his clothes away, etc. :) We have lots of friends on hand to help which is fab. Maybe it's good to be moving whilst so heavily pregnant... I can sit back and watch :haha:
Oh wow congrats hope the move goes well hun!!! and hopefully bubs makes an arrival too x

So happy the house is 100% for you and it was exactly what you wanted! Definitely hope that baby stays cooking in there until you can feel a biy more settled. We moved at 33 weeks for me and the last 2 have really felt better, but I was doing this on my own. It's great you have family and friends nearby to help out for when you do go into labor!

Nothing exciting here. Just chores, gardening... Waiting. Tomorrow will be a busier day with friends so hopefully that'll go by faster that way. Otherwise time can sure drag...

Congrats gizzy...gorgeous little pink bundle!!

Ive been also seriously fatigued the lat 48 hours...I did some research and apparently it can be a sign of impending labour to become very fatigued..just like the burst of energy. So fingers crossed!

x

Whoops disneyfan! #PreggoProblems lol.

:shy: :haha:

Me, too! I just went to my dr appt, and my cervix is still shut & baby still hasn't dropped any. I guess we will talk about a possible induction next week. I really don't want to be induced. :nope:

Just went for a brisk walk, even jogged a little! I seem to have a little more jiggle going on than I remember experiencing in the past :dohh: Still having some strong irregular BH but nothing painful so far.

How's everyone else doing?!

:dust: that those BHs turn in to real ones! :hugs:

Fabulous news! Good luck with the move. :happydance: Hopefully LO cooperates with your schedule. :hugs:

Congrats gizzy...gorgeous little pink bundle!!

Ive been also seriously fatigued the lat 48 hours...I did some research and apparently it can be a sign of impending labour to become very fatigued..just like the burst of energy. So fingers crossed!

x

Fingers crossed that you see some good signs soon! :thumbup:

Aww Disneyfan I'm sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for xx Just so you know, I was following another thread and I remember someone saying the SAME thing--totally closed and not engaged. Then 2 days later they posted a birth announcement! :haha: It happens so spontaneously so often that I wouldn't let that discourage you xx

AFM - My BH are still happening... some crampier than others. Hoping they progress into something, not counting on it though!

Aww Disneyfan I'm sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for xx Just so you know, I was following another thread and I remember someone saying the SAME thing--totally closed and not engaged. Then 2 days later they posted a birth announcement! :haha: It happens so spontaneously so often that I wouldn't let that discourage you xx

AFM - My BH are still happening... some crampier than others. Hoping they progress into something, not counting on it though!

Thanks for the encouragement! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you! I'm getting occasional BH, but they don't hurt at all. It's just an occasional tightness that comes and goes. I hope you're not too uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->