Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Can I join you ladies? :flower:

I'm due this Thursday and at my last doctors appointment on Friday I had no dilation, no effacement and baby was still a little high :dohh:. My cervix is soft though my doctor said but other than constant BH contractions and cramping, I haven't had any really signs. No loss of plug or show. :blush: I'm getting impatient to meet my little man!!

Yesterday evening though I had a new symptom. I had this incredibly strong pressure down below, but mostly in my bum! :blush: I felt like I needed to poo but I didn't! Same thing this morning. I've been very regular this whole pregnancy and haven't really had a constipation but once or twice and this definitely felt different. I went to yoga this morning and my instructor, who's also a birth doula, said that's the baby dropping and getting your cervix thinned and ready for labor. :happydance: Here's hoping my bundle arrives in the next few days! Would be great to have a due date baby and I really don't want him to come in July!! :nope: I have another appt. on Thursday morning so if I haven't gone into labor by then, hopefully I will at least have progressed some!

Fingers crossed for all the ladies waiting and congrats to all the beautiful sunflowers who've arrived lately!!

1babydreamer - Welcome! My baby (our first) is the result of a successful FET (after 2 IVF cycles), too. :hugs:

I'm in a similar boat as you. Due date is Friday. I just went to the doctor today, and no dilation, engagement, or anything. Baby is still sitting high. :dohh:

I hope that things progress for you soon! :dust:

1babydreamer - Welcome! My baby (our first) is the result of a successful FET (after 2 IVF cycles), too. :hugs:

I'm in a similar boat as you. Due date is Friday. I just went to the doctor today, and no dilation, engagement, or anything. Baby is still sitting high. :dohh:

I hope that things progress for you soon! :dust:

Thank you Hun! And congrats on your lucky FET too! :hugs:

I really hope that by Thursday there will be some progress when my doctor checks me but I have a feeling that this little man is going to be late to his birthday party :haha:. They say the first one is often late but I sure hope he's an exception, lol!
Ya never know though. Some women get no signs and all of sudden they go into spontaneous labor! Fingers crossed that happens for us :winkwink:.

Well i had my sweep done 3 hours ago, im 2cm dialated, alot of my show has come away and a bit of blood but mw says thats normal.
Just a wait and see game now, if he not here in the 27th im in for another sweep, so fingers crossed everyone for me please

Still stalking for you girls! Can't wait to hear baby news!!!!

I'm due this Thursday and at my last doctors appointment on Friday I had no dilation, no effacement and baby was still a little high :dohh:. My cervix is soft though my doctor said but other than constant BH contractions and cramping, I haven't had any really signs. No loss of plug or show. :blush: I'm getting impatient to meet my little man!!

Yesterday evening though I had a new symptom. I had this incredibly strong pressure down below, but mostly in my bum! :blush: I felt like I needed to poo but I didn't! Same thing this morning. I've been very regular this whole pregnancy and haven't really had a constipation but once or twice and this definitely felt different. I went to yoga this morning and my instructor, who's also a birth doula, said that's the baby dropping and getting your cervix thinned and ready for labor. :happydance: Here's hoping my bundle arrives in the next few days! Would be great to have a due date baby and I really don't want him to come in July!! :nope: I have another appt. on Thursday morning so if I haven't gone into labor by then, hopefully I will at least have progressed some!

Fingers crossed for all the ladies waiting and congrats to all the beautiful sunflowers who've arrived lately!!

Welcome!! That pressure sounds promising! I know I'VE been feeling a lot of it, especially over the past couple of days. It's intense when I walk, so uncomfortable! But I've committed myself to going for a couple of half-hour power walks a day to try and get this LO to move down a bit more. Hopefully it's working!

I know what you mean about hoping he doesn't come in July... I hadn't even thought about that until recently because I was at a pretty high risk of preterm labour so it's incredible we've made it to the end of June. Only time will tell!!

And JULES!! How're you doing?! How's your LO?? It's nice to hear from you :)

Glad to be reading we are all in similar situations...well sort of comforting anyway lol. At my appt last Tuesday I wasn't dilated, no effacement, cervix high and difficult to reach but at least it was soft. The past few days I have had some lower back pains and AF feelings including being irritable like pregzilla lol. My BH have been getting stronger as well and used to only happen when I moved around but now I get them while sitting or laying sometimes so maybe progress? I'm hoping to get some good news on things progressing today before my induction on July 2nd. My actual due date is this coming Monday and I hope to go naturally and not need any interventions. Good luck ladies and let's see some babies this week!

2Pups - everything is going well here! Feeding the little one at the moment so typing one-handed. Newborns are so precious! I wish they could stay this tiny for months instead of weeks. It goes so fast. :nope:

Good luck to you too Pandi! :)

2Pups - everything is going well here! Feeding the little one at the moment so typing one-handed. Newborns are so precious! I wish they could stay this tiny for months instead of weeks. It goes so fast. :nope:

Awww I can't wait to experience that! Sooo looking forward to this little guy. Glad to hear all is well!! xx

That is so sweet!! So very happy for you!!

Last night I woke up several times with uncomfortable contractions but I was not fooled this time! I won't let myself get excited unless I'm in a LOT of pain...never thought I'd say that sentence.

Come on ONE of us has to go into labour soon!!

Well i had my sweep done 3 hours ago, im 2cm dialated, alot of my show has come away and a bit of blood but mw says thats normal.
Just a wait and see game now, if he not here in the 27th im in for another sweep, so fingers crossed everyone for me please

Good luck lillypad!! I hope you see some progress and don't need another sweep!

Welcome!! That pressure sounds promising! I know I'VE been feeling a lot of it, especially over the past couple of days. It's intense when I walk, so uncomfortable! But I've committed myself to going for a couple of half-hour power walks a day to try and get this LO to move down a bit more. Hopefully it's working!

I need to get out and do more walking today, too. I hope that your walks help you to progress further. I get that same pressure when I'm on my feet for a while or am walking around for a bit!

Glad to be reading we are all in similar situations...well sort of comforting anyway lol. At my appt last Tuesday I wasn't dilated, no effacement, cervix high and difficult to reach but at least it was soft. The past few days I have had some lower back pains and AF feelings including being irritable like pregzilla lol. My BH have been getting stronger as well and used to only happen when I moved around but now I get them while sitting or laying sometimes so maybe progress? I'm hoping to get some good news on things progressing today before my induction on July 2nd. My actual due date is this coming Monday and I hope to go naturally and not need any interventions. Good luck ladies and let's see some babies this week!

Good luck at your appointment today, Pandi!

How sweet! :kiss: I can't wait to hold LO in my arms!

That is so sweet!! So very happy for you!!

Last night I woke up several times with uncomfortable contractions but I was not fooled this time! I won't let myself get excited unless I'm in a LOT of pain...never thought I'd say that sentence.

Come on ONE of us has to go into labour soon!!

Steph, I hope your contractions lead to real ones. I agree - somebody has to have a baby on or before our due dates!!

I know what you mean about hoping he doesn't come in July... I hadn't even thought about that until recently because I was at a pretty high risk of preterm labour so it's incredible we've made it to the end of June. Only time will tell!!

And JULES!! How're you doing?! How's your LO?? It's nice to hear from you :)

Me too! Making myself walk everyday and still doing my yoga and bouncing on my ball :wink wink:. I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea yesterday so hopefully things get moving!

Steph, I had a similar night. Last night I woke up a bunch of times with contractions but they've eased this morning :shrug:. C'mon baby boy!! :baby:

pandi, I'm feeling very much the same and I'm almost pms cranky! Let's hope that's a good sign :wink wink:

Anyone else still feeling their little one wriggling and rolling about a lot? I heard they get quiet and settle down before labor, but my little ninja is still kicking and rolling!

Mine is more active. I double checked with midwife triage and they said it was ok :) I think with me its cos theres less room I am feeling it more pronounced!

Yes we need some more babies!!

I am entering my due date in 4 hours and 15 mins so hoping for a due date baby! Have a sweep booked in the morning too. Whoever said second babies come earlier than the first lied lol...Im now two weeks almost past when delivered my first!

x

Anyone else still feeling their little one wriggling and rolling about a lot? I heard they get quiet and settle down before labor, but my little ninja is still kicking and rolling!

My little guy seems to have quieted down a little bit, maybe? Lol it's bad, I'm not always paying attention to it, I'm so used to it! But yeah I think he's slowed down a bit... there's not much room left in there poor thing!! His hiccups seem to have picked up again though. Getting them a bit more often :shrug:

At around quarter past 12 today I was watching a movie and I started feeling this intense period-like cramp across my belly. It was non-stop until about 12:30, so I got up and took a bath, and it went away and I haven't felt it since! It was so weird! I wasn't getting my hopes up because it didn't feel like a tightening or anything, and the fact that it lasted a good 15 minutes indicated to me that there was no way it could be a contraction. But man, I haven't felt a pain like that since I've had my period!

Funny though how a few of us have felt an increase in pains & contractions since yesterday. Looks like we're all on our way! :thumbup:

Started our main bulk of the packing today - wow I'm exhausted!! Not sure how I'm gonna cope unpacking it all! Something tells me we'll be living out of boxes for quite a while :haha: yesterday I thought wow we have all the time in the world... Tonight I'm thinking wow how are we gonna get everything done!! We've packed 4 suitcases, 7 boxes and gotten rid of all our junk.. We still have the whole kitchen, a gazzillion toys, lamps, etc and to get our stuff out of the garage... Aaaaah! Hubby probably can't get the day off to move - so will be doing it with dad & mum will be looking after LO. Hopefully it's not too stressful with him.. He's a bit of a stress head!!

My first time relaxing all day... So tired!! Surprised with all the running around I did today that baby hasn't tried to make an appearance!!

Hope this is the sign of something starting to happen 2pups!! Fingers crossed for you!

sara, I think that's it. There's less room so I feel every little twinge!

2pups, I hope this is the start of the real thing for you! Keep us posted!

Started our main bulk of the packing today - wow I'm exhausted!! Not sure how I'm gonna cope unpacking it all! Something tells me we'll be living out of boxes for quite a while :haha: yesterday I thought wow we have all the time in the world... Tonight I'm thinking wow how are we gonna get everything done!! We've packed 4 suitcases, 7 boxes and gotten rid of all our junk.. We still have the whole kitchen, a gazzillion toys, lamps, etc and to get our stuff out of the garage... Aaaaah! Hubby probably can't get the day off to move - so will be doing it with dad & mum will be looking after LO. Hopefully it's not too stressful with him.. He's a bit of a stress head!!

My first time relaxing all day... So tired!! Surprised with all the running around I did today that baby hasn't tried to make an appearance!!

Sounds like you got a lot done, that's awesome! Considering how much time you have left, I get why you're rushing around, and you never know--a few days of that hard work could be enough for your LO to say "that's enough, I'm outta here!" :haha:

When I was in early labour I didn't feel my LO much.. Even when I was hooked up to monitors. I was a little concerned but I guess she was so low down and didn't have much room to move. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->