Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Hi! Aww I'm sorry to hear you are having some problems. At least you know the baby is active! lol My little one likes to kick too, feels so weird doesn't it? I can definitely feel the kicks but it's really hard to feel from the outside of my tummy, so hubby hasn't been able to feel anything yet. It feels like the pregnancy is going pretty fast, but so slow at the same time!

I really need to stop googling gender accidents because I know my dr said he was sure 100% it was a girl and showed me her parts I'm paranoid

Yeah, I keep having that in the back of my head that.. hmm I wonder if they could have been wrong? Probably wouldn't wonder if it was a boy...

Exactly if it was a boy I wouldn't have a doubt but I think because I've had 4 boys and finally I have my girl I can't wrap my head around it and like I said ive now stopped googling because that just freaks me out more

Aw I'm sure they were right! Someone told me that you never know and I was like umm I saw the picture...pretty sure it's a boy. Lol.

It amazes me how much more I can feel now, I can actually watch my belly move. He usually gets still when someone else puts their hand on my belly to feel, but he loves to kick his daddy in the head. Lol

Still dealing with pretty bad pain here, trying to hold out until my next appointment but I have a feeling there's not much that can be done anyway. The only way I'm comfortable anymore is laying on my right side. I've tried heat, ice, and stretches. Even did yoga earlier.

Hope u feel better soon

Tuesday is my 2nd gd appointment and even with insulin my numbers are high and I have high bp which I hope has gone down

I'm sorry Mkyerby! That doesn't sound fun.. =(
Hope your appt. goes well Kaicee

hi ladies, glad to be back.. I have been having internet problems which will likely persist until Dec 15th or so...

But I just want to say HI!! and let you all know that I am Team PINK!!! :pink:

If I can't check in by Thanksgiving, then I wish everyone celebrating it a very wonderful Turkey day, and everyone else, I still wish you a wonderful week :)

Im very thankful for my bump... nearly 6 months and baby loves digging its toes into my bladder at night lol

Congrats on team pink! Guess I'm the only one supporting team Blue over here. lol Mmm I can't wait to eat turkey!... ok maybe I'm actually more excited about the desserts.. lol I better be careful by next week bc my glucose test is on Dec. 2nd.

Is anyone else getting stretch marks on your stomach already? I am and it's depressing!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Hope everyone has a great day with lots of yummy food. We all have lots to be thankful for this year don't we? :)

Got a whole bunch of baby stuff from my friend all name brand and even tags still on :)

I pretty much have everything now so I'm washing it and putting away I also ordered my Minnie Mouse swing can't wait for it :)

Thanks ladies!

So we only have one Team Blue on this thread? lol seems like March is a boy month

I had a great Thanksgiving, glad to hear you guys did too.

As for stretch marks.. none yet.. I havent evn had a any swelling, Im about to ask Dr Google when I can expect the swelling to start because i heard some stories about women having to go to Emergency room to get rings cut off their fingers.. want to avoid that, but also I feel kinda naked without my rings on so I want to prolong wearing them as long as possible!

2 of my 4 boys is a march baby and finally have my girl who will also be a march baby

Nice kaicee, June must be your month lol
I'm a March bday too.. Its a great month to be born in.. Babies, lambs, chicks, lots of new life at the beginning of spring

So we told my in-laws yesterday the gender.. My FiL had tears he was so happy it was a girl. DHs side is pretty much all boys, so everyone is stoked on :pink:

I'm getting more and more excited to finally be having a lil girl

I feel all alone over here with my blue bump... lol so happy for your sweet little girls though!

How is everyone? This little monkey is already kicking me in the ribs!! To be fair I'm super short and only have like a finger width between my hips and ribs, but still! I feel like it's harder to breathe sometimes as well. Not sure how the 3rd trimester is going to go! Oh hey Dent I found my first stretchmark tonight, so you're not alone!! I was like nooooo! I have my glucose test on Tuesday and am NOT looking forward to it!

I can't believe it's December already, March will be here before we know it! I'm getting antsy about not having anything for baby and not having the nursery ready at all. I don't want to buy anything until after my shower(s?) so I can see what I end up with. Being our first and the first grandchild on both sides I know we'll be fairly blessed with gifts, but I doubt many people will buy us the bigger ticket items. We do have a crib now though! The one we wanted was on sale and came with a free mattress, so my mom went ahead and got it for us! She also seems to pick up a few outfits/onesies/socks every time she goes out so we do have a couple of cute little clothes.

We have to turn our current guest room into the nursery and our current "junk room" into the guest room so we really need to get started on clearing out the junk room and moving the guest bed in there, but we've been so busy lately and with Christmas right around the corner it probably won't happen anytime soon. Until we do that we can't set up the crib or paint the nursery or anything. We've picked out Lambs & Ivy's "Echo" theme.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->