Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Hey! Welcome to the group too.

Today doing fine, looking forward to the weekend when I can finally tell my parents the news! Also have my first OB appointment on Wednesday. I don't think they do an ultrasound then, just like an exam or something. Would be nice to have an ultrasound though..

Wow, it sounds like everyone's birthdays are near your due dates! I don't think I know anyone with a date around when I'm expecting. But that's cool your husbands may have the same birthday!
Haha I liked your comment about your MIL mykerby.

:flower:

So today I ordered some baby leggings winters here are very cold so it can't hurt :) and made homemade pizza for the first time and it was amazing won't order it ever again :)

thats funny about MIL bday being so near the due date.. keep those legs tightly crossed that day lol

Carter, im glad you found us!!! :) :hugs:

kaicee.. relaxed is a good thing!!! theres enough stress as it is without the whole 'clique' thing to worry about

afm, I had a midwife appt today.. all good!! So DentDoc, Im also thinking of announcing to in-laws this weekend.. my family already knows, but theres already a grandkid on my side so thers less pressure... BUT this one will be the first on hubbys side, so I really wanted to wait to 2nd tri to be safe.. and 2nd tri is just a week or so away!! I cant believe it!!!

My midwife said 12 weeks is considered 2nd tri, but I think Im still going to go with 13 weeks, just to be safe

I removed myself from the other march group and I feel less stressed my apt is Thursday and I'm getting a little nervous that they won't be able to hear a hb

good luck on the appt, kaicee.. easy to say 'dont stress' but I know exactly how you feel. :hugs: I comfort myself with the fact that 10 weeks along is so far, if anything was wrong youd know it already... chances of something bad at this point are very slim... you have a better than 95% chance that everythings great.

I feel the same way Kaiecee, it is pretty stressful sometimes.
Thanks Swamp, I needed to hear that too. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. I'm just going to wait patiently for my 12 week scan on 9/8, which I'll actually be 11+5, and hope my baby's doing great. I still have symptoms so I'm counting that as good news.

Glad your appt went well swampmaiden! This will be the 1st grandbaby on both sides so we couldn't have contained our selves to keep it a secret any longer than we did. Plus I already have a little belly that I can't suck in! Kind of scares me to be showing so early but I haven't gained any weight so it's not like I'm overeating or anything.

My nausea was at it's worst (so far) last week. I work nights and by time I got home Monday morning I had started randomly gagging. Didn't really feel like I was actually going to get sick tho, it was weird but I was afraid I'd wake up sick as a dog after my little nap. Surprisingly I felt better than I have in a long time (tmi but sex drive was even back!). Maybe things are settling down? I feel okay today I'm just exhausted from only getting about 4hrs of sleep and I'm now babysitting DH's 5 yr old non-verbal non-potty trained cousin all day! I wish he still took naps!

I'm glad you're feeling good today mkyerby16. My sex drive actually went down this last past week due to the nausea and fatigue I was having, which is weird b/c the ms was worst a couple weeks back and I stilll wanted sex all the time lol! I'm just glad the MS isn't as consistent as it was before, b/c at least I can have a day like yesterday or today, where I'm feeling pretty okay as far as sickness. I just got to get my energy up lol.

Swamp, I didn't know you went to the dr. A+ for being that healthy. Obviously you're doing something right. Keep it up w/ the advice, maybe I'll be 100% by my 12 wk scan lol.

thanks ladies.. yeah, the doctors appts dont feel like a big deal unless someones going to detect the baby for me, but its still good to share the experience.
I had a weird vision of what my feet will likely look like in a few months.. the midwives did this 'foot test' where they press your foot back towards your shin and let it fall.. apparently its common in 3rd trimester for your foot to not just fall back naturally but do this stuttering step-like descent back to regular position.. I had no idea I could possibly expect that.. besides swollen feet!

And..... Im excited for tomorrow, my fruit will change and I wont be an ugly prune anymore!

Woah I've never heard that about the feet... interesting. I know I can't wait to not be a prune! You would have thought they could have found something else the same size!

Yeah, I never heard that either with the feet, at least you'll know what it is if it does happen, and now I will too!

Lol at the fact you guys wanna be over this prune stage! And here I am rushing to be a prune tomorrow. I've been kinda irritated lately, so prune is right up my alley. Can't wait to see what you change to swamp, meanwhile, I already know what I'll be haha!!

Ahhh soo on top of only 4 hrs of sleep and babysitting today I'm also watching my mom's 2 dogs for the week. Soo a total of 4 rambunctious dogs in my house right now. I get home from babysitting sooo ready to just relax and one of them had thrown up, peed, and had nasty diahrrea ALLL over my carpet. (They are usually well house trained so not sure what happened). Ommmg and I thought changing a 5 yr old's diaper was bad. Thank God my nausea has been absent today bc there's no way I could have dealt with that. Uggh! Sorry needed to rant, don't even wanna know how high my blood pressure is right now.

Haha that's really funny about the prune comments! Yeah I always though it looked really ugly too.. But wouldn't mind being one right now! haha.
That's really strange about the feet thing. I wonder why they test for that now?

thats funny about MIL bday being so near the due date.. keep those legs tightly crossed that day lol

Carter, im glad you found us!!! :) :hugs:

kaicee.. relaxed is a good thing!!! theres enough stress as it is without the whole 'clique' thing to worry about

afm, I had a midwife appt today.. all good!! So DentDoc, Im also thinking of announcing to in-laws this weekend.. my family already knows, but theres already a grandkid on my side so thers less pressure... BUT this one will be the first on hubbys side, so I really wanted to wait to 2nd tri to be safe.. and 2nd tri is just a week or so away!! I cant believe it!!!

My midwife said 12 weeks is considered 2nd tri, but I think Im still going to go with 13 weeks, just to be safe

Yeah, it will be the first baby on my husband's side too! But my sister has kids on my side.

I removed myself from the other march group and I feel less stressed my apt is Thursday and I'm getting a little nervous that they won't be able to hear a hb

I'm sure everything will be great! :thumbup: Yeah, I do think there is a very slim chance at this point of something going wrong.

Ahhh soo on top of only 4 hrs of sleep and babysitting today I'm also watching my mom's 2 dogs for the week. Soo a total of 4 rambunctious dogs in my house right now. I get home from babysitting sooo ready to just relax and one of them had thrown up, peed, and had nasty diahrrea ALLL over my carpet. (They are usually well house trained so not sure what happened). Ommmg and I thought changing a 5 yr old's diaper was bad. Thank God my nausea has been absent today bc there's no way I could have dealt with that. Uggh! Sorry needed to rant, don't even wanna know how high my blood pressure is right now.

Omg, ahh so gross! Can't imagine!

mkyerby16.. thats the one thing that I dont like about dogs.. is when they shit/pee in the house.. thats so gross, it makes ME want to puke.. glad you had the stomach for it cuz not sure what else you couldve done!!

Carter, not sure what the next fruit is for week 12, but once you're outta 1st tri, youre a peach!!

Im so ready for bed tonight.. I can't wait for this mythical 'energy' of the 2nd trimester to come to me

Ya I'm wondering about that energy too in 2nd tri because without my energy I feel like crap

To ms was crappy and idont know about everyone else but I'm alway dying of heat and I can't sleep :(

O-M-G!! You such are a trooper! I'm speechless.
Carter, not sure what the next fruit is for week 12, but once you're outta 1st tri, youre a peach!!
Im so ready for bed tonight.. I can't wait for this mythical 'energy' of the 2nd trimester to come to me
OOOOOOOO a peach!! Is that really true though that you get this burst of energy in the 2nd tri?? Is that why everyone so happy in 2nd tri and miserable any other time of the pregnancy lol?? Well c'mon 2nd tri.

Ya I'm wondering about that energy too in 2nd tri because without my energy I feel like crap
To ms was crappy and idont know about everyone else but I'm alway dying of heat and I can't sleep :(

You know what, I actually have trouble sleeping too, especially when I feel stuffy and hot. My hubby doesn't seem to think it's that hot, but for some reason I feel like I can't breathe. I can sleep for like 5 or 6 hours at night but once I'm awake, I just lay there blowing my nose trying to clear my passage and it doesn't work. My midwife said you're nasal system will get stuffy like that, so I know it's not something to worry about, but it keeps me up b/c I get irritated and think I'm not gonna get enough oxygen (even though I do lol):shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->