Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

All is ok with me. Just mixed feelings - happy for any of you who are expecting but bitter and sad (why can't I be in the same boat?)

Its so bloomin unfair.. We are all rooting that you will get your bfp in the near future. Have you decided whether to try in 2015?

Yes and no. I'm worried that I won't be able to enjoy it as much due to being in school (or plans to be in school again). Z thinks we should go ahead and try Fall 2015 (or maybe winter 2015) just to see if we get lucky with home insemination (I've read stories where some got lucky on first few tries, and others who took up to a year with home insemination).

Think we've settled on trying after the summer for sure, that is if we can work it out with the donor- he tends to be busy in fall/winter chasing games (he's a huge fan of this one team so he goes to almost all their games home and away, which would make it a challenge trying to meet up somewhere when the fertile time is around).

Lots of factors to consider then dg, but I really hope 2015 is your year. x

Lurk away DG! Great to have you here whether you post or just spy lol. Glad to hear you maybe TTC again next year :thumbup: x

Glad your nausea is getting better rach, do you have any sign of a bump yet? Penny has given me a horrible cold I felt ill wed & thurs but a bit better today :) X

Oh blimey do I, yes since about 6 weeks! I'm finding it very hard to hide from people - hopefully only another week and then i can let it out! In maternity clothes already :rofl: More so because i lost weight before the wedding and bought lots of new size 8 clothes so none of my clothes are loosing fitting and good at hiding bump :rofl:

Hey ladies! Mrs p how did your scan go and Laura where are you in your cycle? x

Sorry for the delay in replying hun I've just really been on. Scan was fantastic, baby was moving a lot more this time & was very good let the sonographer see everything they needed to unlike penny! :winkwink: it was so so much clearer than the 12 week one, I was disappointed by this babys 12 week one compared to Penny's. We're still team yellow much to DH's fruatration! I still think girl though but we'll see. How was your scan rach? Any pics so we can guess the nub? Are to finding out the sex again this time? x

Yes i think girl for you too hun :)

Yes will just upload them for you...

20 week scan x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
21 week bump pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
baby1.jpg

baBY2.jpg

baby.jpg

Well dh thinks we are staying team yellow much to his disappointment but i have actually booked a gender scan as a surprise for one of his xmas presents which is booked for the 27th :eek:
So for xmas i will say you have to wait 2 more days for your other present and then just drive him there on the day! :haha:

Ah that's lovely! Well I'm new to the nub theory thing but I'm thinking pink?! What do you say? x

Well...yes and no!
I have put pics on ingender, babycenter and here and every single person has guessed girl! However I still feel its a boy and occasionally really girly nubs can become boys! So i am convinced i will be one of them! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->