Ladies TTC August/September 2013

My af is due to show around the same time,i just hope she doesnt turn up
Thinking possitive!! X

Hello ladies, looks like I find myself here! Been trying for a few months but have discovered my cycles are out of whack. Looks like I'll be waiting until Sept. 14th.... which oddly enough is our first wedding anniversary!! :happydance:

Hi everyone I am in the same bout for august/september. This would be my 2nd month ttc and I have been learning a lot so that I can get my 1st baby. Last month since I didnt know much(still dont) I missed my O and didnt understand the process. I have read that women O at different times not just mid cycles and that you can O right after your period so I have been trying to "do the deed" every 3 to 4 days since my cycle ended. For days I have been getting sharp twinges not really cramps on my left side and then my right side and it alternates so Im not sure if its ovulation pains. I have been drinking fertilitea to help conceive and my period is due on the 5th and i have 32 day cycles

Hi everyone I am in the same bout for august/september. This would be my 2nd month ttc and I have been learning a lot so that I can get my 1st baby. Last month since I didnt know much(still dont) I missed my O and didnt understand the process. I have read that women O at different times not just mid cycles and that you can O right after your period so I have been trying to "do the deed" every 3 to 4 days since my cycle ended. For days I have been getting sharp twinges not really cramps on my left side and then my right side and it alternates so Im not sure if its ovulation pains. I have been drinking fertilitea to help conceive and my period is due on the 5th and i have 32 day cycles

Temping and using opks can be quite helpful tools to try for future cycles if you're not successful this one. Especially temping as you can pinpoint your ovulation date by a sustained thermal shift, which can help predict likely ovulation dates for next cycle.

Good luck!

Nice to see some new ladies joining the thread, baby dust to you all!

So today i went to the loo and when i wiped some stretchy cm with a blob on pink was on the tissue..I doubt this could be implantation bleeding because it would be too early for that, im thinking maybe ovulation? Anyone else get this? xx

Nice to see some new ladies joining the thread, baby dust to you all!

So today i went to the loo and when i wiped some stretchy cm with a blob on pink was on the tissue..I doubt this could be implantation bleeding because it would be too early for that, im thinking maybe ovulation? Anyone else get this? xx

Is your ticker correct? CD 14?
Could be ovulation, i've read of ladies having ovulation bleeding, it's pretty common I think.
:thumbup:

Yes cycle day 14. I have had ovulation bleeding a few times before but it was brown. I guess this could still be ovulation, better get my groove on then ;) xx

Hi, ladies. Can I join?

I almost thought I missed the big "0" because I was cramping for several dys but thought it was too soon to test. I finally started testing on cd10 and had a positive today on cd 12. That's usually the day I "0" so I don't know why I was starting to obsess. I used a Clear Blue and was so happy to see the smiley face.

We bd'd today and may tomorrow. DH is going out of town tomorrow so we have limited options. I'm still having wicked cramps so maybe I ovulated/will ovulate from both sides? I dunno but man, I hope this is the lucky cycle!

Today's the first day I saw even a faint line on my OPK. It's CD14, and I've been getting nervous that maybe I just don't ovulate. (Not uncommon for women in their mid-30s in my family)

I just got my cheap OPKs in the mail this afternoon, so I'm going to test again tonight and see if there's anything on those.

Im a newbie to, have just entered our second month of ttc after no luck last cycle. Ive just finished AF a few days ago so it all starts again hoping for better luck in September :)

AF was due on the 17th. I'm now officially a day late. I've been going POAS crazy the past week, but I keep getting a BFN :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us here. *hugs*

Cd9 for me, getting in lots of bding.
Oving around 21st if not before or after think we've got based covered. Just about.

After every 'try' OH asks "you pregnant yet?" Poor bloke :winkwink:

CD5 HERE ..PERIOD FLOW IS FLOWING LOL ! Cant wait to start BD ..Sept 16th is my Bday so Hopefully this will be my BFP month!

Cd9/10
fmu

Attachments

• 1006330_642140905810923_856166020_n.jpg
    1006330_642140905810923_856166020_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1000591_642140952477585_1639453761_n.jpg
    1000591_642140952477585_1639453761_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 1187305_642140929144254_1531160105_n.jpg
    1187305_642140929144254_1531160105_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8