Ladies who are 39 weeks or almost 39 weeks

keljt1127

Reaction score
i am 39 weeks on sat but my apt will be on monday and she will again check my cervix.....

Has any of you NOT be dilated or anything at 39 weeks ?
Do you think if i am STILL not dilated that i will be over due? I am really thinking he will be late because I have no signs of anything! except for my plug 2 weeks ago!

No pains what so ever or BH!:wacko:

I haven't been checked and I don't think they plan on checking me :S.
My next appointment is 40 weeks for a sweep (which I'm guessing they will tell me) but that's it.
I've not had any signs either. Not lost my plug or anything but I did wake up feeling abit flu like which I've been told can be early labour? Don't think that counts tho lol.

My doctor has checked me every time I go since 36 weeks and he is pretty sure I will go over. I have had no symptoms, no BH, no "clean out", my cervix is still not doing much, etc. The only thing that has happened is that the baby is now head down (Was breech since 22 weeks but has now turned). I haven't even lost my plug yet so you beat me as far as symptoms! I have another appointment today so we'll see, but not expecting anything. Good luck at your appointment. :)

I wasn't dilated at 39 weeks. No symptoms... STILL not dilated! at 6 days overdue

With my 1st pregnancies labor came on suddenly without any prior dialation and I did not go over due with either.
This pregnancy I am 3cm and NOTHING is happening and NOW I think I will go overdue!

With my 1st pregnancies labor came on suddenly without any prior dialation and I did not go over due with either.
This pregnancy I am 3cm and NOTHING is happening and NOW I think I will go overdue!

Do you think there's anything you did? I'm not dialated at all, but I'm tired of being overdue! I've had sex, bounced on my ball, and gone for a walk. Baby's head does not seem to want to engage. Please help! :flower:

I watched a show on tv today where the woman was 40 +6 and had not dilated at all but then went into labor a few days later and went to 10 cm in 4 hours. I guess it can happen that fast!

I just was checked today only 1cm said he's still kinda high up (idk what that means) I'm sure I'll go over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->