Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

yep, temping is such an easy, cheap way to find out your true fertility pattern. I was doing it for months before I started using opks.. I didn't start using opks till my pattern changed on me.

Morning Ladies,
Okay my ovulation is over but still not thermal shift in temperature, no wonder with PCOS.

Okay I want to share some pics with you, I will not buy First Response ovulation kit any more, because it is confusing, misleading and not giving the clear correct measurement of my LH levels. Please look at my pics, CD 17:

Clear Blue- negative (empty circle)
Wondfo - negative
First Response is still positive.

I had temperature deep on CD 15 and at 4 pm, same day Clear Blue confirmed ovulation.

However due to my special medical condition/pcos, ovulation probably never happened, only LH surge happened.

So I will definitely go with Wondfo and CB next month, Wondfo is cheap and correct. :)

I guess Wondfo and BBT is what I really need. But i must say that CB is very very easy and precise.

I went back to find this. You said "your ovulation is over". No, you lh surge is over. Ovulation doesn't happen until the egg is release, progesterone is increased with it and that's why you see a generally drastic temp increase. Give it a couple more days before you freak out and keep bd :)

“With PCOS the hormones get out of balance. One hormone change triggers another, which changes another. For example:
The sex hormones get out of balance. Normally, the ovaries make a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgens). In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgens. This may cause you to stop ovulating, get acne, and grow extra facial and body hair.
The body may have a problem using insulin, called insulin resistance. When the body doesn't use insulin well, blood sugar levels go up. Over time, this increases your chance of getting diabetes”

So that is from article about PCOS, woman do not ovulate, so no wonder that thermal shift did not occur.
Now I have 3 times more testosterone level that many women should, also I have a lot of acne and u/sound confirmed PCOS appearance in my ovary.
Today I am going to see my other doctor and beg him to make a test for sugar levels. Since PCOS are very much connected with diabetes.
Ladies, thank you for your support, but I do not think I will ovulate this month.

Hugs to all of you.
:hug:

Make sure you keep temping though- I feel you still will ovulate. Your new doctor was not that concerned with your pcos. It can be a big deal or just a slight annoyance. It, like everything else is very unique to each woman.
Have your tests done, but keep testing because I feel you will still see that temp rise soon.
If you were annovulatory often then it's doubtful you'd have a regular cycle like you do. Most women who don't ovulate right have either short cycles(like under 23 days) or really long cycles(40 days +) your Avg of 30 days to me shows you usually ovulate, your ovulation is prolly just later than you thought and your LP slightly shorter.

Make sure you keep temping though- I feel you still will ovulate. Your new doctor was not that concerned with your pcos. It can be a big deal or just a slight annoyance. It, like everything else is very unique to each woman.
Have your tests done, but keep testing because I feel you will still see that temp rise soon.
If you were annovulatory often then it's doubtful you'd have a regular cycle like you do. Most women who don't ovulate right have either short cycles(like under 23 days) or really long cycles(40 days +) your Avg of 30 days to me shows you usually ovulate, your ovulation is prolly just later than you thought and your LP slightly shorter.

Thank you, dear Ccpeace.
Yes, I will be temping every month now, I actually very very happy about temping because it will allow me to understand my body better, how it works and so on. Yeah, let’s see what will happen. I also feel that the temp will rise soon, because last month it was in the high limits when I started to observe it, I started to observe my temps at 7 DPO, it was high, then just right before my period it went down. But still I read, even temping is not 100% of guarantee that woman ovulates, the only thing that can say for sure is ultra sound where it will be clearly that I had dominant follicle and it ruptures this month. Other then that it is still guess. Plus my cervix was pretty firm, no EWCM at all, dry or cream. Plus it is hard to observe my cm after intercourse. I have all kinds of stuff after in there after BD, so not sure what is what…..where is sperm where is CM

how are you?

I completely agree it is hard for me to observe my cm to after BDing lol , my name says " Newbie " for a reason hahaha! I hope everything starts to look up for you Galyna! And for you also CCPeace ! You two seem like very wonderful people !

No bbt tracking is pretty much the only way to show exactly when you ovulate. Other things can sometimes somewhat appear to be ovulation(Cysts for example), but rarely do you get a sustained high temp with something like a cyst or hormone imbalance. Usually with ovulation you see a pretty clear temp rise and then it stays up between 8 and 15 days.
The ultrasounds/blood tests will show you ovulate, but not the day that you ovulated- just an estimate based on your deflated ovaries pods and the progesterone level in your blood.

Yeah, if possible you should check your cm before bd and then wait several hours afterward if wanting to check again.

My temp is still in the normal area. Still Creamy cm. No fun BD happened last night, just a lot of cuddling. If I am to ovulate earlier this month my opk may be a tad darker today- shall see in a while. I'm sore from my brief exercise yesterday... I will finish cooking and eat then prolly do another brief exercise before work today.

It is very hard to tell the difference between semen and ewcm (That is why it is the best for fertilization, it mimics the natural semen state and helps the sperm move easier and faster to it's goal(Where it can actually sit and wait for days waiting on egg spotting). Watery is the next best.
My pattern is generally creamy or sticky until 4-5 days before ovulation then it goes watery for a day or two and then ewcm for 3-5 days, but occasionally I only get touches of ewcm and mostly just watery leading up to ovulation. After ovulation I go right back to creamy, which I keep until usually 12-24 hours before AF when it turns back watery.

I completely agree it is hard for me to observe my cm to after BDing lol , my name says " Newbie " for a reason hahaha! I hope everything starts to look up for you Galyna! And for you also CCPeace ! You two seem like very wonderful people !

Aww thanks hon. You hang around here and you will pick up a ton of info. Hopefully you get your BFP soon though :)

oh, thank you, dear, you are so sweet, glad you joined us, any news?

Hey Kiwi! Good to see you here even if I think you're a little crazy for TTC so soon ;). I don't think I could even think about sex when Teddy was Ava's age!

Galyna, I hope you get some good news temping the next few days. The others are right that the tests don't pinpoint O really accurately. I use them because temping and toddlers don't mix (I don't know when I last had a good night's sleep), but they're really just a rough clue.

We managed one last BD last night, so now it's just waiting!

Hey Kiwi! Good to see you here even if I think you're a little crazy for TTC so soon ;). I don't think I could even think about sex when Teddy was Ava's age!

Galyna, I hope you get some good news temping the next few days. The others are right that the tests don't pinpoint O really accurately. I use them because temping and toddlers don't mix (I don't know when I last had a good night's sleep), but they're really just a rough clue.

We managed one last BD last night, so now it's just waiting!

MrsKChicago,

Thank you for your kind support. Yes I will try to BD just to get us covered, however I feel I am out b/c I have a dry cm, no shift in temps and so on. But I will stay with you, ladies. Cant wait to see my hormone results, however by the time they will be here my temps will already tell me.

:hugs:

hmm doesn't look like Early ovulation for me this month lol opk is even lighter than it was yesterday so super negative lol... Ah well prolly be around cd 19 like it has been..shucks

hmm doesn't look like Early ovulation for me this month lol opk is even lighter than it was yesterday so super negative lol... Ah well prolly be around cd 19 like it has been..shucks

How long is your cycle normally?

make a picture please :)

is it really that light?

30-31 days usually but it was way over last cycle went to 40 days for unknown reasons.. I wasn't charting so dunno if I just ovulated really late or what.

make a picture please :)

is it really that light?

It is prolly light enough that it would be hard to pick up on the camera with my bad lightening... Just is barely viewable ... Should start darkening around cd 12 ish and if normal will go positive between cd 18-20

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/opk%2012-12.jpg

Here is yesterday's it is even lighter than this lol... I did drink a lot of water today though I guess could be deluded some but still not boding well for my earlier ovulation to return.

odd thing is my lower back is bothering me bad like I was awaiting AF... really weird

Hi Kiwiberry! Going to sound odd but I remember you from when you had Riya! we were pregnant at the same time (my son is about a month younger than your daughter) and I can remember reading about her coming so early and followed your journal for ages whilst I was still active on here when my son was little! I can't believe you already have another and are going for another!

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/opk%2012-12.jpg

Here is yesterday's it is even lighter than this lol... I did drink a lot of water today though I guess could be deluded some but still not boding well for my earlier ovulation to return.

I see the picture, thank you for uploading :hugs:, well you have Lh but not enough to ovulate yet, so just hang in there to see what will happen next week.

AFM: I was crying a lot today. Since I am a control freak I decided to go to my therapist and do more test on me to find out why I have PCOS, he said that it PCOS a pre-diabetics condition and agreed to do bunch of test on me. So I returned back home and opened the patients portal and was in sock, :cry: it appeared that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in January this year and since i never checked my patient's portal I never knew it. Basically my thyroid does not produce enough hormones which triggers PCOS and all kind of crap in woman's body. So now I am thinking to postpone with TTC because I need to take care about my thyroid first. Since it can effect the fetus ( if i do not produce enough hormones) however i will have to take medicine life term:cry:

Think about it girls: simple OPKs helped me to find out about such an important issues, if i would not use them i will never call gynecologist for this u/sound results and then never do some research and went to my general doctor for more tests.

So any thought on this would be very appreciated.
I will just think how thyroid problems will preventing me from BFP????

does anyone knows?:dohh:

here is what I found on the web:

"If your levels are too low, you have hypothyroidism and may not be ovulating as you should. Taking the right dose of thyroxine, the hormone you lack, can restore your fertility."

So now wonder why we have not seen any thermal shift in my chart.

My big sis has thyroid issues, graves disease and she had no issue getting pregnant. She had only been treating it a couple months when she got pregnant. She had no complications during pregnancy and only had a csection because of her arthritis issues. Her daughter is perfectly fine. She just turned 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->