Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

mm I wish I could take a nice long bath.. Maybe the plumbing will finally work right and I'll be able to soon... 3 and half hours till I go wake my guy... he he he

Good luck for you, who knows you might have romantic night tonight :)
instead of bath ;)

I hope he wakes in a good mood cppeace.

I have def decided if no bfp this month i will start temping next month tired of guessing o already

I hope he wakes in a good mood cppeace.

I have def decided if no bfp this month i will start temping next month tired of guessing o already
'

Yes, wanna, plus this will save you money on preg and ovu tests since charting is more efficient way to know. :flower:

yep, temping is such an easy, cheap way to find out your true fertility pattern. I was doing it for months before I started using opks.. I didn't start using opks till my pattern changed on me.

Im just gonna grab one at the pharmacy if af shows when i go stock up on tampons that way i will be ready to use it next cycle fx i dont need it though

Yep hopefully you get that BFP in about 12 days :)

I hope we see several this month in our group so ready to congragulate someone!!

It would be nice for us to beat the 1 in 5 ratio. We didn't get that in the last group lol

Mind if I join ladies? The :witch: is currently paying me a visit but going full force after she leaves!

yep, temping is such an easy, cheap way to find out your true fertility pattern. I was doing it for months before I started using opks.. I didn't start using opks till my pattern changed on me.

Morning Ladies,
Okay my ovulation is over but still not thermal shift in temperature, no wonder with PCOS.

Okay I want to share some pics with you, I will not buy First Response ovulation kit any more, because it is confusing, misleading and not giving the clear correct measurement of my LH levels. Please look at my pics, CD 17:

Clear Blue- negative (empty circle)
Wondfo - negative
First Response is still positive.

I had temperature deep on CD 15 and at 4 pm, same day Clear Blue confirmed ovulation.

However due to my special medical condition/pcos, ovulation probably never happened, only LH surge happened.

So I will definitely go with Wondfo and CB next month, Wondfo is cheap and correct. :)

I guess Wondfo and BBT is what I really need. But i must say that CB is very very easy and precise.

Attachments

• 1133.jpg
    1133.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1144.jpg
    1144.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
Gosh, I am so upset :cry: that the thermal has shift never occurred, it makes me thing that I have estrogen-progesterone deficiency. I have compared tons of BBT charts online, and there are 5 main ones. I really hope and pray from all my heart that tomorrow I will see the rise.

Kids: 2
Marital status: Engaged.
How long TTCing: 1 month
Ovulation observation methods: temping, sticks :).
Cycle Day: #5 of 34.

Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.

WElcome :flower:

Welcome girliee ! Shame on AF for paying you a visit lol , wishing you best of luck next time !

Aww sorry Galyna, don't know what's going on hon. Are your opks still positive? If you don't get that shift in the next few days then that's not a good sign in my book. This may just be a late ovulation though or you may be the type to ovulate a couple days after your positive opk.

Your LP may be 10-12 like mine and you may not ovulate for a couple days still. That's what temping shows you-your true fertility pattern.

Aww sorry Galyna, don't know what's going on hon. Are your opks still positive? If you don't get that shift in the next few days then that's not a good sign in my book. This may just be a late ovulation though or you may be the type to ovulate a couple days after your positive opk.

Your LP may be 10-12 like mine and you may not ovulate for a couple days still. That's what temping shows you-your true fertility pattern.

that is what i posted today in the morning with photos of my opk, if you go on page 19 you will see the pictures, opk was NEGATIVE TODAY :(

"Morning Ladies,
Okay my ovulation is over but still not thermal shift in temperature, no wonder with PCOS.

Okay I want to share some pics with you, I will not buy First Response ovulation kit any more, because it is confusing, misleading and not giving the clear correct measurement of my LH levels. Please look at my pics, CD 17:

Wondfo - negative

I had temperature deep on CD 15 and at 4 pm, same day Clear Blue confirmed ovulation.

However due to my special medical condition/pcos, ovulation probably never happened, only LH surge happened.

So I will definitely go with Wondfo and CB next month, Wondfo is cheap and correct.

I guess Wondfo and BBT is what I really need. But i must say that CB is very very easy and precise."

hey Dear, can you please go and look at my pics and tell me what you think

Gosh, I am so upset :cry: that the thermal has shift never occurred, it makes me thing that I have estrogen-progesterone deficiency. I have compared tons of BBT charts online, and there are 5 main ones. I really hope and pray from all my heart that tomorrow I will see the rise.

Im sorry to hear this & im with ccpeace maybe you o later than you think . Remain positive & i will keep all of you wonderful ladies in.my prayers!

The lh surge shows when you hormones are highest to stimulate the ovaries to release an egg. Sometimes it can be as much as 48 hours after the last positive before you'd see the temp shift. We are all different with how we produce our hormone combos. My surge signifies my definite uncoming ovulation within 12-24 hours. For some women they surge longer and ovulation happens a day or two after the surge is over. You are prolly still perfectly healthy. Remember anything above 9 days is a healthy lp and this is your first time charting so your true pattern may surprise you compared to what you expected.

I believe i also surge longer as my cervix was soft and open for nearly 3 days and last month had ewcm for nearly 3 days hopefully you will see the temp change tomorrow

Morning Ladies,

Wondfo - negative

So I will definitely go with Wondfo and CB next month, Wondfo is cheap and correct. :)

I guess Wondfo and BBT is what I really need. But i must say that CB is very very easy and precise.

I went back to find this. You said "your ovulation is over". No, you lh surge is over. Ovulation doesn't happen until the egg is release, progesterone is increased with it and that's why you see a generally drastic temp increase. Give it a couple more days before you freak out and keep bd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->