• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Nothing to report here yet only 2-4dpo my nipples are super sensitive but that happens all the time so nothung really exciting still super early cp is super soft and i have tons of this thin slippery white cm couldnt really tell about opened or closed and didnt seem high it was easily reached. What about everyone else??

Galyna i dont know much about temp but i do know you want to see a rise 3 days in a row to signify o happened so a rise is good

I doubt 1 glass of wine would mess with your temp much at all. If you took your temp around normal time then it should be good. Looks like a good temp for probable ovulation. As long as the next two are there or higher it's def ovulation.

I noticed a touch of ewcm last night, odd, but otherwise temp and cm are in my normal range. It was delayed by a day but sexy fun did happen last night.

Little Fish-I say it is most likely his fault because he has very low sex drive and we generally avg sex once a month so that is not very conductive to baby making.

I noticed a touch of ewcm last night, odd, but otherwise temp and cm are in my normal range. It was delayed by a day but sexy fun did happen last night.

Little Fish-I say it is most likely his fault because he has very low sex drive and we generally avg sex once a month so that is not very conductive to baby making.

Whooop whooop!!! I hope yall got the job done ! & my fiance would probably say the same about me . I have a very low sex drive , but im willing to put that aside for the sake of trying to have children .

Lol a woman having low sex drive can be overcome a man having it -not near as easy to overcome lol....

Last night was just for fun... my ovulation is not due for a while, but it had been almost a month since and I have needs lol

Oh okay well for BDing for Fun is fineeee lol and yes i understand we all have our needs lol. Currently having a dull ache on the left side of my lower back .... sooo confused lol since before all the pain was on the right side of everything ....

Yes the pains in the 2ww can be very confusing and if due to attempted or successful implantation are usually caused by the hormones causing muscles to have issues and from swelling from blood flow.

Thank you for your response, ladies.

Sorry, been so busy at work that can not really answer and track your conversation, but I will be in the thread.

Hope you will get us BFP this month, just hang in there till Christmas to test.

Yes the pains in the 2ww can be very confusing and if due to attempted or successful implantation are usually caused by the hormones causing muscles to have issues and from swelling from blood flow.

For me EVERYTHING is new and confusing . With this being my first.time TTC im just curious and lost with everything lol , i hope i get the BFP so i can tell my fiance on my birthday Dec 31st :)

so my opk slightly darker than yesterday but still very negative- my cm though is thinning though so I may still have a shot at an early ovulation based on that. Opks over next 2-3 days should tell me if so....
My pup is 6 weeks old now and exploring all over- the male mostly ignores her now but still growls occasionally- he will adjust though.

How has everyone elses' day been?

The best way to describe my day is long lol with it basically pitch black by 6 it makes the days feel so long to me especially when waiting for chrsitmas and a bfp lol

so my opk slightly darker than yesterday but still very negative- my cm though is thinning though so I may still have a shot at an early ovulation based on that. Opks over next 2-3 days should tell me if so....
My pup is 6 weeks old now and exploring all over- the male mostly ignores her now but still growls occasionally- he will adjust though.

How has everyone elses' day been?

Hey, it was a stressful day for me, I am back from work but left early as could not concentrate a lot due to was upset about my thyroid. Glad I caught, just so angry that doctor never told me about this back in January this year.

I saw you chart it is within the norm, i had the same temps within this period. I think you will O from CD 13-17, so we will see. Good luck with BDing, hope you will catch the eggy this month, try to do it every other day. :sex:

I love dogs, but have a cat who pees on my furniture so i decided to keep her outside, but neighbors are complaining. :cold:

My days been ok, on cd2 so af still pretty heavy and feeling a bit rough with it but glad it showed up.

Still loads to do for Christmas! Lots of planning left for baking and the rest of the food etc and some more shopping to do .

Omg ladies was just sitting here googling watery cm at 4dpo whuch i know is nothing since implantation hasnt even happened but i found a thread i had commented on the same cycle i conceived my son i said i had watery cm up until 6 or 7dpo then it went away but i said my biggest symptom was a constant backache and i also complained of waking to cold symotoms at 9 dpo and sneezong a ton the same day so excited to find that!!

Hey all... Galyna, I have never ovulate before cd 16 so it would be crazy if I did anything before that...
So, all, I took a bunch of FR tests in my limbo before remember and remember I had one that I thought I saw a shadow on. Well I put it aside to look at later and then forgot about it and got AF

Well I pulled it out today and saw a def line... Would ya'l say this is a positive or an indent? I pulled it out of case to get better look but could easily see with the case as well... I rewet it and it is still there so not an evap.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/hpt%20pos%20or%20indent.jpg

Just curious if I had a chemical or not since my last cycle was so much longer than normal.

Omg ladies was just sitting here googling watery cm at 4dpo whuch i know is nothing since implantation hasnt even happened but i found a thread i had commented on the same cycle i conceived my son i said i had watery cm up until 6 or 7dpo then it went away but i said my biggest symptom was a constant backache and i also complained of waking to cold symotoms at 9 dpo and sneezong a ton the same day so excited to find that!!
Sounds promising Wanna, FX :dust:

Cppeace that def looks like a bfp to me!! Its so hard to say since it was so long after taking it but my god its convincing. That stuff i wrote was from a thread i commented on the cycle i conceived my son im just happy to have found it to have something to reference now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->