• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

You just need to talk to your doctor about how to conceive succesfully and healthy with this issue im sure it can be treated and you can go on to get your bfp

Thank you, ladies,
So happy that I found it out before BFP, in this case I will take treatment before PG

CCpeace, what kind of thyroid issues she has?

Oh my goodness, how could they just put that in your chart without following up?

The good news is thyroid issues are usually very easy to treat! I know it's not exactly the same, but our dog is hypothyroid and she just takes a pill and she's fine.

Just got another BFN with a first response. These tests are super sensitive so I'm out :(

Another unsuccessful month. I could weep.

Thank you, ladies,
So happy that I found it out before BFP, in this case I will take treatment before PG

CCpeace, what kind of thyroid issues she has?

My big sis has hypothyroidism, aka graves disease. She takes a pill for it and is fine. She was concerned that I could have it, but I have no signs for it- low temp, trouble losing weight, low sex drive, lack of fertility signs(cm, good temps) hair loss or various other things.

I ovulate just fine, have great cm most months, Have a decent sex drive(I would have it about daily given the option ) Have medium thick hair that's beyond shoulder length, lose weight anytime I actually watch my calories and my temp is avg temp for a woman.

My big sister also has rheumatoid arthritis, was diagnose with it at 19, but had symptoms since she was 16.

I know what caused both but I will not say it here as it will cause a controversy in this forum.

Like I said she got pregnant naturally, had no issues in pregnancy and only needed a c section because of her arthrtis- her hips physically could not expand like they need to for natural birth.

It is not in anyway a sentence to you being barren or anything. Keep tracking you temp- I still say you will ovulate in a day or two.

Just got another BFN with a first response. These tests are super sensitive so I'm out :(

PHP:
FR is not that sensitive always. They won't even post their MIU stats any more as they range now. One test could be as good as 8miu and as bad as 30 miu.

You are not out til lAF shows

PHP:
FR is not that sensitive always. They won't even post their MIU stats any more as they range now. One test could be as good as 8miu and as bad as 30 miu.

*hugs you*

I think I'm out :cry: All tests are showing BFN. I'm really scared that if I can't get pregnant my relationship will not survive. Sounds dramatic, I know. But he needs the baby more than I.

Girl youre not out until AF shows ! Keep those fingers crossed ! & yall fell inlove without children dont put yourself in a situation like that. GL

Sorry about the bfn littlefish :( really hope you see a bfp soon and him putting that kind of pressure on you for a child will not help you conceive

PHP:

*hugs you*

I think I'm out :cry: All tests are showing BFN. I'm really scared that if I can't get pregnant my relationship will not survive. Sounds dramatic, I know. But he needs the baby more than I.
Lol Believe me I am the queen when it comes to a late BFP... You can def get one late and you still have 4 days till your AF is due... You are getting bummed out way too soon. I already gave my opinion on your sitution on your other thread as well.

PHP:

*hugs you*

Lol Believe me I am the queen when it comes to a late BFP... You can def get one late and you still have 4 days till your AF is due... You are getting bummed out way too soon. I already gave my opinion on your sitution on your other thread as well.

First response is super sensitive though :cry:

First response claims to be super sensitive but it fails tests quite often. What dpo are you? I'll assume you are 10 dpo since your ticker says 4 days till your AF is due. Some women don't even implant until 10 or even 12 dpo, but lets say you implanted at 8 dpo and lets say your HCG starts at 3miu.It doubles every 48 hours usually. So at 10dpo you'd have 6 miu, at 12 dpo you'd have 12miu at 14 dpo you'd have 24 miu- Most "early tests won't pick up until 25 miu or beyond. This can include FR
As I said before FR is not the super detector they used to be. They used to claim being 8miu but no longer claim that because every test can vary from 8-30 miu.

Again, you are not out till AF shows

First response claims to be super sensitive but it fails tests quite often. What dpo are you? I'll assume you are 10 dpo since your ticker says 4 days till your AF is due. Some women don't even implant until 10 or even 12 dpo, but lets say you implanted at 8 dpo and lets say your HCG starts at 3miu.It doubles every 48 hours usually. So at 10dpo you'd have 6 miu, at 12 dpo you'd have 12miu at 14 dpo you'd have 24 miu- Most "early tests won't pick up until 25 miu or beyond. This can include FR
As I said before FR is not the super detector they used to be. They used to claim being 8miu but no longer claim that because every test can vary from 8-30 miu.

Again, you are not out till AF shows

You are so lovely. Thanks for taking the time to comfort me.

In a way, I wish it were me that wanted the baby more than him.

As he's more family-orientated I not only deal with disappointment at BFN but also guilt :wacko: I'm seriously having thoughts of walking away from the relationship because every month I feel so inadequate. I feel I'm preventing him from happiness (unless, of course, the infertility is because of him).

You shouldnt feel inadeguate idk how long you have been trying but 2 people who are perfectly healthy anf fertile on average take 12 months to conceive me and my dh are perfectly fertile and it took us 17 months to conceive our son this is only 2nd month ttc number 2 and if you are 10 dpo i got a barely visibke positve that day but it was on the old frer the new ones are garbage i wont even be testing with them now

You shouldnt feel inadeguate idk how long you have been trying but 2 people who are perfectly healthy anf fertile on average take 12 months to conceive me and my dh are perfectly fertile and it took us 17 months to conceive our son this is only 2nd month ttc number 2 and if you are 10 dpo i got a barely visibke positve that day but it was on the old frer the new ones are garbage i wont even be testing with them now

Interesting. Are they no longer as sensitive as they used to be?

I've tested with internet cheapies and FRER, and all say BFN :(

It sounds like you are putting most of the pressure on yourself. You need to talk with him about this. Let him know how much it bothers you that you aren't getting pregnant. How long have you been trying? Anywhere between 6 months and a year is totally normal for ttc at your age. You only have about a 20% chance every month if you ovulate right and have sex at the right time.
People who conceive fast are super lucky folks. My parents were pretty dang lucky. It took them 3 months or less to conceive each of us... I have been trying on and off (mostly on) for almost a year and a half. My guy wants kids more than me, but it was me that grieved each month as I got more and more irritated over the situation. (Our not conceiving is most likely his fault) We have talked about it all though and though kids are important they aren't the main focus of our relationship- we are. When you stop focusing and working on the relationship that is when it falls apart- kids or not.

(Our not conceiving is most likely his fault)

How so?

We have talked about it all though and though kids are important they aren't the main focus of our relationship- we are.

I can't seem to get over the feeling that I'm depriving him of a happy life; that he would be happier with someone else. He's made no secret of the fact that my main purpose is to get pregnant.

To my knowledge they are not women are getting positives on other test before them now and many are getting what they believe to be faint positives but turn out to be really bad indents they are just not as reliable as they use to be

To my knowledge they are not women are getting positives on other test before them now and many are getting what they believe to be faint positives but turn out to be really bad indents they are just not as reliable as they use to be

Bummer :(

Yet still, I have not even a faint positive on any other test. I'm almost certain I'm out this cycle.

It sounds like you are putting most of the pressure on yourself. You need to talk with him about this. Let him know how much it bothers you that you aren't getting pregnant. How long have you been trying? Anywhere between 6 months and a year is totally normal for ttc at your age. You only have about a 20% chance every month if you ovulate right and have sex at the right time.
People who conceive fast are super lucky folks. My parents were pretty dang lucky. It took them 3 months or less to conceive each of us... I have been trying on and off (mostly on) for almost a year and a half. My guy wants kids more than me, but it was me that grieved each month as I got more and more irritated over the situation. (Our not conceiving is most likely his fault) We have talked about it all though and though kids are important they aren't the main focus of our relationship- we are. When you stop focusing and working on the relationship that is when it falls apart- kids or not.

Morning Ladies,
How are you all, any news about TWW or BFP?

My temps have risen today a bit.

Ccpeace, would you be so kind to look and tell me what you think about my tems today. I was crying about my thyroid yesterday and took a glass of wine, then I remembered about my BBT, but it was too late, I drank just a haft of the glass, do you think could affect my temps?

I see the rise, do you?>

How is your dogs, have you had a BD as you planned?

Thank you very much:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->