Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Im hoping all of you get the babies you want !
My name is Destinee Williams,
I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

Ovulation was suppose to happen on the 8th or 9th, so im anout 4 or 5 dpo ! Ive had lowerback cramping on the right, and alternating cramping in uterus but mainly on the right side . A few days ago a got a really sharp pain right in the middle of my uterus? Vivid dreams, and when im hungry i get a nauseus feeling ? Anyone else experiencing this ?

Sounds good :thumbup: I remember getting a sharp pain when I conceived my first.

REALLY ?! Thats awesome to hear ! I havent had a pain like that since ? So couldve been a spasm or something not sure ! But i will remain positive and hope for the best! Did any of you have weird bad dreams while ttc? This is the first time ive had so many in a row

It lasted about a second for me. Is that how you experienced it?

Omg yes !! Exactly like i was laying down and i stood up to go get something to drink and when i stood up i caught a sharp pain it lasted for maybe about 1second. It kind of shocked me because it came out of nowhere! I just figured maybe i was one of the lucky few who have inplantation within the 3rd day or so ? Not sure .

I have friends who did at home insemination and it worked just fine for them so hopefully its same for you
I figure it can't do any worse lol... So it is our plan for the next few months at least. He is fully on board as he is the one who wants kids more.
I'm a research junkie about anything that interests me so I know oodles of info about a wide variety of stuff.
If I get pregnant this cycle will have either a virgo or libra baby, next cycle would be a libra or scorpio- both run in my family and the one time I have been pregnant the baby would have been a libra or scorpio so hopefully good vibes coming. ... Gonna grb some quick kinect exercise- need to do some every other day at least. I'm in terrible shape now- it's sad lol The curse of working from home.

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

Ovulation was suppose to happen on the 8th or 9th, so im anout 4 or 5 dpo ! Ive had lowerback cramping on the right, and alternating cramping in uterus but mainly on the right side . A few days ago a got a really sharp pain right in the middle of my uterus? Vivid dreams, and when im hungry i get a nauseus feeling ? Anyone else experiencing this ?

Sounds good :thumbup: I remember getting a sharp pain when I conceived my first.

REALLY ?! Thats awesome to hear ! I havent had a pain like that since ? So couldve been a spasm or something not sure ! But i will remain positive and hope for the best! Did any of you have weird bad dreams while ttc? This is the first time ive had so many in a row

Omg yes !! Exactly like i was laying down and i stood up to go get something to drink and when i stood up i caught a sharp pain it lasted for maybe about 1second. It kind of shocked me because it came out of nowhere! I just figured maybe i was one of the lucky few who have inplantation within the 3rd day or so ? Not sure .

See, if your not temping then you can't be sure you didn't ovulate a few days earlier and what you felt could have been implantation, but if you truly are only 4-5 dpo then it couldn't have been. It's simply a physical thing. It takes x amount of time for the cells to divide enough times as they travel towards the uterus to be able to implant successfully. It simply isn't possible to implant before 5dpo and even that is very very rare 6dpo and beyond is much more common as the cells take around 5 days to become blastocyst which that is when they are capable of attaching to the uterus.

I really should start doing all that temping & watching my cm etc because i would love to have such a great knowledge on this stuff like you! & yeah i figured 3dpo was just outrageous i had just read about it and seen that it could happen, but like you said how would i know if im not temping ? Either way it goes i still have a chace since we started ttc on the 4th day of dec. Up until the 10th, im soo thankful i have people like you to talk to about these things ! Because i dont feel comfortable talking about this with any family simply because im not sure if im even going to be preg. But having yall to talk to really helps thanks !

Yeah this forum is great for getting advise, opinions, ranting, unleashing frustrations, and simply being around others in similar boats to yours.

Yep, you very well could be further along in the 2ww and could have felt implantation and be more like 9 or 10 dpo now... Wait a few more days and test :) Would love for you to get beginners luck :)
If though this isn't your month I highly recommend buying a bbt thermometer and beginning tracking your bbt temp early next cycle(Usually best to start once AF is done as it can skew your temps all over the place. ). It is easy to do and will at least tell you the more exact date of your ovulation and how long your LP is :)

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

See, if your not temping then you can't be sure you didn't ovulate a few days earlier and what you felt could have been implantation, but if you truly are only 4-5 dpo then it couldn't have been. It's simply a physical thing. It takes x amount of time for the cells to divide enough times as they travel towards the uterus to be able to implant successfully. It simply isn't possible to implant before 5dpo and even that is very very rare 6dpo and beyond is much more common as the cells take around 5 days to become blastocyst which that is when they are capable of attaching to the uterus.

So I am at home, did another tests with CB and Wondfo and it is positive, we shall see tomorrow my temp.

how do we know for sure what dpo are we? only temps, other than that it is hard to know when the eggy comes out.

Girls, do not buy into these symptoms, last month I had
vivid dreams
vertigo
fatigue
Dizziness
night sweats
hot flashes

and really thought i was pg, but AF showed up, I guess this month i am not buying into this any more.

:dust:

That would be totally awesome if i turned out to be further along than expected. But either way it goes if a baby is at the end of the wait then im happy either way! & if things dont go as planned then i wil deff. Buy a bbt thermo! Seems like something interesting to try ! & awww thanks me too my fiance has been wanting this for a year already and now we are finally trying ! Fx & same to you keep me updated on things !

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

So I am at home, did another tests with CB and Wondfo and it is positive, we shall see tomorrow my temp.

how do we know for sure what dpo are we? only temps, other than that it is hard to know when the eggy comes out.

vivid dreams
vertigo
fatigue
Dizziness
night sweats
hot flashes

and really thought i was pg, but AF showed up, I guess this month i am not buying into this any more.

It is your mind playing with you, it is impossible for woman to feel something as early as 1 week. People say they feel something but i am sure it is not because of pg, just something else.

I do not say you are not pg, I hope you are :) and good luck, I would not trust all these symptoms b/c at the end of the month it is heart breaking. :dust:

I would like to agree with you on this one but every womans body is different . The vivid dreams may not be something serious , but i know these cramps girl are not something usual lol , like i said i usually start cramping 3days before af arives (23rd of dec.) . So until then im going to keep my hopes and and hope that these mild cramps are a sign of me recieving a bfp when i test!:)

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

vivid dreams
vertigo
fatigue
Dizziness
night sweats
hot flashes

It is your mind playing with you, it is impossible for woman to feel something as early as 1 week. People say they feel something but i am sure it is not because of pg, just something else.

I do not say you are not pg, I hope you are :) and good luck, I would not trust all these symptoms b/c at the end of the month it is heart breaking. :dust:

I would like to agree with you on this one but every womans body is different . The vivid dreams may not be something serious , but i know these cramps girl are not something usual lol , like i said i usually start cramping 3days before af arives (23rd of dec.) . So until then im going to keep my hopes and and hope that these mild cramps are a sign of me recieving a bfp when i test!:)

Fx crossed for you :hugs:

as for me: this month I found out that I have pcos, and all 4 days felt terrible ovary pain, however before reading my diagnosis I never felt those pains before. So I know my mind ( i dont talk about others) play tricks with me all the time, it makes me feel things i want or think about.

Well, basically I only symptom spot if they are unusual symptoms for me.. Unusual CM, cramps, breast tenderness, sneezing a ton, nose bleed etc. My normal 2ww is an occasional cramp, creamy cm, sustained temps and watery cm just before AF. Symptoms can change due to the amount of progesterone your body releases any given cycle. That could signal a bfp or just an abnormal amount of hormones that month.

Yes basically there is onlt two ways to be sure of ovulation: bbt tracking and drs testing your blood and doing ultra sounds of ovaries. That will show if you have ovulated and what your progesterone level is, but if won't tell you your exact ovulation day just an estimate. bbt tracking if done right tells you exactly when you ovulate and is pretty easy to do as long as you get atleast 5 hours of sleep and wake at an average time most days.

Well, basically I only symptom spot if they are unusual symptoms for me.. Unusual CM, cramps, breast tenderness, sneezing a ton, nose bleed etc. My normal 2ww is an occasional cramp, creamy cm, sustained temps and watery cm just before AF. Symptoms can change due to the amount of progesterone your body releases any given cycle. That could signal a bfp or just an abnormal amount of hormones that month.

Yes basically there is onlt two ways to be sure of ovulation: bbt tracking and drs testing your blood and doing ultra sounds of ovaries. That will show if you have ovulated and what your progesterone level is, but if won't tell you your exact ovulation day just an estimate. bbt tracking if done right tells you exactly when you ovulate and is pretty easy to do as long as you get atleast 5 hours of sleep and wake at an average time most days.

But this temperature thingny, I am telling you, girl :), you can not drink ( which we dont here, anyway) you can not do this and that, lots of factors can affect your temps, so i am thinking I really need to come down a lot and have a good night rest before temping tomorrow b/c i do not want anything to affect my readings, i want it to be accurate, ESPECIALLY when it is time to ovulate. I move before i take my temp in the morning, you are not even suppose to open your eyes for more accurate results, but i do it anyway. I look at my clock, move and take my temps. I keep my thermometer on a night stand.

Wishing you the best , i just went to the store and bout ept (3in a box) . But i dont plan on testing for another couple of days ! I dont want to see any BFN when i can wait and see a BFP if its Gods Will :)

Well, if you are ttc you shouldn't be drinking enough to bother your temps anyway. If you temp vaginally you don't have to worry bout whether your mouth was cooler than normal. Basically the only other thing that will really skew your temps is being sick or getting restless sleep or similar unusual sleep. I've temped for over 16 months and never had an issue identifying my ovulation day- not once. The only times my temps went haywire was when I was pregnant and didn't know- they were all over the place. Otherwise my temps were always a very reliable pattern- even the month after my miscarriage they went pretty much right back to my normal pattern.

The whole you shouldn't even open your eyes bah on that... You shouldn't drink or get out of bed or wait more than a few minutes but you don't have to take it the moment you wake... Even if your temp changes it won't be more than .02 or .03, not enough to mess with your pattern or being able to see ovulation.

Wishing you the best , i just went to the store and bout ept (3in a box) . But i dont plan on testing for another couple of days ! I dont want to see any BFN when i can wait and see a BFP if its Gods Will :)
Good luck hon. I'd wait till Friday were I you that way you'll be 13-14 dpo if you implanted when you think you felt it :) If negative on Friday then test again Sunday, still Negative test again Tuesday. :)

Im beyond excited & im just going to pray that everything goes the way i want it to go ! I will keep you ladies updated , Yall do the samees

Symptom spotting can be a crazy experience. I've discovered all kinds of fake symptoms that I never noticed before TTC. It's fun to analyze anything but also important not to get your hopes up too high if you're really eager to be pregnant.

With my son, I symptom spotted like crazy, but when I actually was pregnant, I didn't feel much out of the ordinary until closer to testing. I did have one day around implantation when I ordered a beer and just couldn't bring myself to finish it, even though I'd normally had no problems having a beer in the TWW. A part of me must have somehow known. Otherwise it was business as usual until 10 dpo when I had to get out of bed to pee four times before I even fell asleep. There was no mistaking that!

I'm here every day :) I'll continue updating but I've still a couple weeks till I ovulate this cycle most likely. We shall see. I have a good feeling after last cycle.

Symptom spotting can be a crazy experience. I've discovered all kinds of fake symptoms that I never noticed before TTC. It's fun to analyze anything but also important not to get your hopes up too high if you're really eager to be pregnant.

With my son, I symptom spotted like crazy, but when I actually was pregnant, I didn't feel much out of the ordinary until closer to testing. I did have one day around implantation when I ordered a beer and just couldn't bring myself to finish it, even though I'd normally had no problems having a beer in the TWW. A part of me must have somehow known. Otherwise it was business as usual until 10 dpo when I had to get out of bed to pee four times before I even fell asleep. There was no mistaking that!

This is why i try not to think about everything thats happening because i dont wanna over think and make myseld think im feeling things etc . But forsure everything ive named is all natural not sure whats going on lol , but in due time we will see :) & thats fine i got until the 23rd to know for sure if AF is gonna show up or not lol so i will be here too!

Well, if you are ttc you shouldn't be drinking enough to bother your temps anyway. If you temp vaginally you don't have to worry bout whether your mouth was cooler than normal. Basically the only other thing that will really skew your temps is being sick or getting restless sleep or similar unusual sleep. I've temped for over 16 months and never had an issue identifying my ovulation day- not once. The only times my temps went haywire was when I was pregnant and didn't know- they were all over the place. Otherwise my temps were always a very reliable pattern- even the month after my miscarriage they went pretty much right back to my normal pattern.

The whole you shouldn't even open your eyes bah on that... You shouldn't drink or get out of bed or wait more than a few minutes but you don't have to take it the moment you wake... Even if your temp changes it won't be more than .02 or .03, not enough to mess with your pattern or being able to see ovulation.

Well, we ordered that book 90 days for TTC and we quit drinking 3 month ago, i mean not even a glass of wine, we were not even hard drinkers anyways.

I think i am going to take a bubbly bath:shower: tonight and watch movie to have a plenty of rest to have a correct measurement tomorrow morning. I really hope my temps will rise tomorrow.

I will keep us posted,ladies.

For those who ovulate, nice BDing tonight, for those who waits to ovulate plenty of rest, you need to have strength for next week BD. :sex:

Good luck to us, ladies :sleep:

:hug:

mm I wish I could take a nice long bath.. Maybe the plumbing will finally work right and I'll be able to soon... 3 and half hours till I go wake my guy... he he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->