Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

You dont think its to early??? 6 dpo seems really early and everything im reading says it shouldnt be red idk google is not my friend today i need your knowledge

Lol IB is as unique to each woman as everything else. I've heard several get it at 6dpo and some as late as 12dpo, anywhere between a couple drops and several days of medium has been reported. As it was following good cramping I would say it's a really good sign. You can start testing 3 days after ib if you want :)

I might i need to go to walmart anywhere to grab a few groceries so perfecr excuse to pick up a few test i didnt mention the drops to dh cause he wouldnt get it and say its nothing. I really hope your right i was also thinking it was good since it followed godd cramping which im still feeling today but not nearly as painful as yesterday. Just hope i dont get to confident and get super let down

Yep, it's a good sign but best not to get too too excited. But I've got a def good feeling for this thread :)

BTW all, I too have had good luck installing the adblocker for chrome and no longer have to use the mobile site. Just fyi

Checked cervix a few min ago and it feels different than it ever has its hard and almost felt like it had moved like it was stickint out further than usual maybe it was tilted or something felt total crazy

Good afternoon, ladies, still have no luck with this Web site, can not post anything from my PC.
Cppeace, I love your dogs. Wow, I wish I have some

Wanna, that is a very good sign, I hope you have conceived. Fx for ya ;)

Ladies, I am so happy, look at my temps, I have cross hair. And it is a rise 0.4 , so so happy, do you think this method is a 100% ovulation happened or just some percentage?

I was always told temping is only way to be sure so i think its basically 100% so happy to see you finally got your confirmation

I was always told temping is only way to be sure so i think its basically 100% so happy to see you finally got your confirmation
Thank you, your baby is adorable on the picture, so cute.
I really think you will bring us BFP this month...
Don't do any heavy lifting, don't jog, try to be very careful this weeks. Go to bed early

BTW all, I too have had good luck installing the adblocker for chrome and no longer have to use the mobile site. Just fyi
Hello, my friend, so what is your news, did you BD last night or incimination?
Is it cold in MO?

Hi Galyan, Yep that is 100% ovulation on your chart. Looks great! We didn't try to BD on anything as I am not going to start insisting on anything until tomorrow lol... My CP is getting a bit higher and softer, my cm is a mix of creamy and watery- so looks like my body is starting to get started with being fertile. My opk was def darker but still good and negative.

Yep our dogs are all cute- I have a ton of pets- I love animals :)

It's def cool here, in the 40'sf in day and hig 20s f at night, but pretty normal for this time of year.

Hi Galyan, Yep that is 100% ovulation on your chart. Looks great! We didn't try to BD on anything as I am not going to start insisting on anything until tomorrow lol... My CP is getting a bit higher and softer, my cm is a mix of creamy and watery- so looks like my body is starting to get started with being fertile. My opk was def darker but still good and negative.

Yep our dogs are all cute- I have a ton of pets- I love animals :)

It's def cool here, in the 40'sf in day and hig 20s f at night, but pretty normal for this time of year.

Well we have 55 F today here, doing the Christmas shopping. I love animals too, I have a cat, she is four. Maybe I will upload a picture here soon.
Ladies, think how cool it will be when we will test on Christmas morning. I have wondfo test for PG.

So happy that we all stay in touch and support each other.
Hugs to you.

AFM: I am 3 dpo, however I think FF charted it wrong, I should be 4 dpo. No symptoms, don't think I will get BFP.
I don't even know if it will be the best for babyou since I have to take care of my thyroid first.
On Monday will get all my results back from OBGYN and my therapist.

I agree with FF Galyna that you are 3dpo from temps. Yep I can't wait to see all the tests around xmas. I'll taking mine after new years.
Like I've said before your thyroid could be fine for being pregnant and I don't in any way count you out :) Ive been right so far lol. :)
This forum is fabulous for support and chit chat :)

Good afternoon, ladies, still have no luck with this Web site, can not post anything from my PC.
Cppeace, I love your dogs. Wow, I wish I have some

Wanna, that is a very good sign, I hope you have conceived. Fx for ya ;)

Ladies, I am so happy, look at my temps, I have cross hair. And it is a rise 0.4 , so so happy, do you think this method is a 100% ovulation happened or just some percentage?

Yay! I knew you had ovulated! I had a feeling! And don't stress about the thyroid issues, if you are pregnant it will be fine. Two of my close friends have thyroid issues and had completely healthy pregnancies, they just had a few more doctors appointments and more regular blood tests during their pregnancies.

You dont think its to early??? 6 dpo seems really early and everything im reading says it shouldnt be red idk google is not my friend today i need your knowledge

The IB I had experienced have both been at 6dpo. With my son it was like bright red streaks in my cm and with my cp it was a medium shade pink cm. Both times only lasting a very short time (one trip to the bathrooms worth of wiping and then nothing the next time I went to the toilet). Sounds good for you! When do you plan to test?

Probaly 10 dpo havent had any cramping really today notjing like yesterday but cant get rid of this red face and it feels so hot took temp for hell of it and it was 97.7 so not really high at all might take it a few mornings in a row to see if it rises no sore breast or anything so compared to yesterday not much going on

10 dpo is a good day to start testing to me :)
I generally try never to test earlier than 9dpo myself. The one time I ever felt implantation it was 7dpo, 6dpo is totally normal as well. As is anything up to 12 dpo.

If you implanted yesterday Wanna you may be pretty much done with the early cramps...

I have such a great feeling for so many this month :)

Girls, what is the hell?
I can't use this website from my pc, it always redirects me to Walmart website to buy toys

Yes it does that to me to im using mobile site on my phone not sure when they will get it fixed

Galyna it is something wrong with the way the ad is setup on the site. You have two options if you want to use it from your laptop or whatnot...
You can either download Adblocker for your browser or you can go down to the bottom of the page and click mobile.
Either will work to stop getting the ad .

Thanks cppeace im def gonna test 10 dpo i got a pretty strong bfp with my son then really hope to see something i wish i would have had some more symptoms today would have made me a little more confident

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->