• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Cppeace that def looks like a bfp to me!! Its so hard to say since it was so long after taking it but my god its convincing. That stuff i wrote was from a thread i commented on the cycle i conceived my son im just happy to have found it to have something to reference now

That is awesome that you found it...

On the test, I don't see much color with it, mostly brownish, that's what makes me say more an indent, plus thinner, but just am not sure... Eh guess I'll never be sure one way or the other ... Ah well

Hey all... Galyna, I have never ovulate before cd 16 so it would be crazy if I did anything before that...
So, all, I took a bunch of FR tests in my limbo before remember and remember I had one that I thought I saw a shadow on. Well I put it aside to look at later and then forgot about it and got AF

Well I pulled it out today and saw a def line... Would ya'l say this is a positive or an indent? I pulled it out of case to get better look but could easily see with the case as well... I rewet it and it is still there so not an evap.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/hpt%20pos%20or%20indent.jpg

Just curious if I had a chemical or not since my last cycle was so much longer than normal.

Hey dear Ccpeace, I am at work now and can not open you image, I will do so today after work.

I really hope from all my heart you will have BFP, what a nice mother you will be, plus very knowledgeable. Keep us posted, please.

Wanna, glad to hear that, wow…you might have BFP as well this month, really hope that this thread is firtle and you and other girls will convert it to a baby thread instead of TTC.

Hugs to you, girl and to other ladies in my thread.

P.S.

My temps is the same as yesterday, I am bit upset because it should rise at lease 0.4 but mine rose only 0.3, measuring in C.

Probably something wrong with my hormones. :cry:

My temps is the same as yesterday, I am bit upset because it should rise at lease 0.4 but mine rose only 0.3, measuring in C.

I still think you have ovulated Galyna judging from your chart, I think as long as your temp doesn't drop tomorrow Fertility friend will say you ovulated.

As for me, FF has confirmed ovulation for me, so I am now 3 dpo so I will start testing on the 21st or 22nd. I had implantation bleeding on 6dpo last cycle (chemical pregnancy cycle) and I did on the cycle I fell pregnant with my son as well so I'll be keeping an eye out for that!

Galyna im gonna keep my fx for a rise tomorrow so you can get your conformation on ovulation try not to get to down as long as you get the crosshairs then you have a shot

Littlefish glad you got your now you are in the tww with us so jealous of your ib i have never gotten it with my loss or my son would love to have something so promising show up in my tww

Galyna im gonna keep my fx for a rise tomorrow so you can get your conformation on ovulation try not to get to down as long as you get the crosshairs then you have a shot

Littlefish glad you got your now you are in the tww with us so jealous of your ib i have never gotten it with my loss or my son would love to have something so promising show up in my tww
thank you, dear, what these cross hairs should mean to me?

The crosshairs are just the red lines fertility friend put on your chart to show ovulatio

I still think you have ovulated Galyna judging from your chart, I think as long as your temp doesn't drop tomorrow Fertility friend will say you ovulated.

As for me, FF has confirmed ovulation for me, so I am now 3 dpo so I will start testing on the 21st or 22nd. I had implantation bleeding on 6dpo last cycle (chemical pregnancy cycle) and I did on the cycle I fell pregnant with my son as well so I'll be keeping an eye out for that!

thank you, hope we will see the positive this month for you:hugs:

Hi all, Haven't been able to post because of the ad issue on the site. Have to go to mobile to post this :( Anywho.. Galyna your rise looks good a little low but I'd say def good sign of ovulation. Stop worrying so much about the hormones. Stress makes things worse.

I got Some EWCM today oddly enough, my cp his medium and semi soft, my opk was darker than yesterday but still very negative... Hmm shall start the fertility insemination/bd on Sunday - way earlier than normal but I just have a feeling ovulation is gonna be cd 16 or 17 this time- dunno why.

Hope you are all doing well and that there are many BFP in this group around xmas/new years :)

Hi all, Haven't been able to post because of the ad issue on the site. Have to go to mobile to post this :( Anywho.. Galyna your rise looks good a little low but I'd say def good sign of ovulation. Stop worrying so much about the hormones. Stress makes things worse.

I got Some EWCM today oddly enough, my cp his medium and semi soft, my opk was darker than yesterday but still very negative... Hmm shall start the fertility insemination/bd on Sunday - way earlier than normal but I just have a feeling ovulation is gonna be cd 16 or 17 this time- dunno why.

Hope you are all doing well and that there are many BFP in this group around xmas/new years :)

Hey, I was wondering where you were, lol.

Wanted to post something. I am a worry wart. I have been crying because endocrinologists are busy and can not see me till Jan- Feb next year.
I feel fatigue, and no wonder why, since my TSH is so low. It says it will effect my ovulation and fertility. So I need to straighten this out first before trying again, do not think I am pg though. Do not feel like it.

Glad you have EWCM, maybe this is your month, lets hope for it.

Thank you for looking at my temps,

Hugs.

Thanks for the well wishes Galyana and the sweet words before. This could be any of ours' month/cycle, including yours :) Your temps were higher when you started tracking last cycle late- so most likely you are a climber. Some women's after ovulation starts out high and then falls and rises a lot and some start out kinda low for ovulation and then climb higher. Neither is a bad thing.
Do you have any major symptoms of hypothyroid issues? (Hair loss, trouble losing weight, gaining weight easy, always cold feeling, ) The only one for sure that you have reported that I am aware if lack of CM. Most likely you only have a minor thyroid issue and proper diet or medication can easily fix it.You can still get pregnant and have a totally normal pregnancy even with an unmedicated thyroid issue.
I know you feel bad about your medical situation, but believe me it could be much much much worse. You will be able to get pregnant. I know it :) :dust:

Well today pretty eventful had some super intense cramping earlier on both sides that wraped around to my back could even feel it in my lady parts lasted about 30 min uterus has felt tender since also my face has been blood red all day feeling really good about this month

Sounds good signs to me Wanna... FX for that BFP coming up :)

I really hope so i would probaly pass out if it really happened that fast took us so long with our son

Thanks for the well wishes Galyana and the sweet words before. This could be any of ours' month/cycle, including yours :) Your temps were higher when you started tracking last cycle late- so most likely you are a climber. Some women's after ovulation starts out high and then falls and rises a lot and some start out kinda low for ovulation and then climb higher. Neither is a bad thing.
Do you have any major symptoms of hypothyroid issues? (Hair loss, trouble losing weight, gaining weight easy, always cold feeling, ) The only one for sure that you have reported that I am aware if lack of CM. Most likely you only have a minor thyroid issue and proper diet or medication can easily fix it.You can still get pregnant and have a totally normal pregnancy even with an unmedicated thyroid issue.
I know you feel bad about your medical situation, but believe me it could be much much much worse. You will be able to get pregnant. I know it :) :dust:
Oh thank you, dear, I am writing from my phone because I can not post anything from computer as it directs me to walmart website for buying toys, even tried to.login with the other browsers. So can't really type a lot here.
So yes, I am cold all the time, my hands and foot are hold, low puls, was like 46 on Wednesday when I was in the clinic, my pressure is 96/60, used to be 110/70, I have a tendency to have constipationa and a lot of bloating, put some weight as soon as stopped running, sleepy and having fatigue all the time, hard to concentrate at work, working with documents. I have short of breath as well. Definitely hypothyroidism.

How is your dogs? I would not do intimidation aND save it closer to ovulation if you man is lacking sex drive.
Stay warm.
We have a cold weather here.

Well today pretty eventful had some super intense cramping earlier on both sides that wraped around to my back could even feel it in my lady parts lasted about 30 min uterus has felt tender since also my face has been blood red all day feeling really good about this month

Way to go, sweetie :)
Good lucks and baby dust to you.hugs

Well, Yeah Galyna, does sound like you have a few more symptoms but I still vote that you still have a plenty good shot for conceiving.
Insemination on bed down will be happening every other day if I can make it. Most likely it will all be insemination- if I pressure him for sex he prolly won't be able to complete the job .... He gets cramps in his legs fairly often of his knees bother him if he is on top.. Insemination is the best bet for us.
The dogs are all doing well. My golden retriever plays with the puppy really well for now- it's too bad she is such a monster to other adult female dogs or she'd be left lose all the time. The pup is steady growing... lol Here is a pic of her next to our largest dog- she has grown in the 4 days since the pic was taken. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/sophie%20and%20Harley.png
CM went back to creamy but was odd to have evena touch of ew this early.

And to be able to access teh mobile site on a laptop or tablet scroll down to the bottom and hit Mobile site to bypass the dang ads...Hope they get that fixed soon.

Thank you galyna scared im getting a little to confident way to early there is no way these can be real this early

Omg cppeace that puppy is adorable!!

Ladies i just went to the bathroom before bed and wiped saw a blood spot about the size of a pencil eraser wiped again and one more dot same size then nothing fx this is a good sign especially after the intense cramping i had today

Wow Wanna yes that is an outstanding sign! Can't wait to see you bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->