Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Galyna, if that really was the case I would think more people would have false positive pregnancy tests. I'm not denying that it can't happen but the chances of that happening are probably extremely low and it's unlikely thats the situation for you.

Like MrsK said I still have a hard time understanding how that's even possible.

Your chart still looks great it can take more time to show progression especially this early congrats galyna i think you are great!!

Thank you, sweetie :)
I try not to put too much hope because it is very very very early and AF might still arrive this week. I am at a high risk with PCOS and my hormone dis-balance.

when will you test?

I last tested christmas eve it was bfn af due today if she doesnt show i will test again

No, I don't feel it is possible that you got that many positives that were false, specially the digital one. False positives are very rare and your urinary infection would have to be really bad for it to be causing false positives. You are pregnant hon- accept it lol

No, I don't feel it is possible that you got that many positives that were false, specially the digital one. False positives are very rare and your urinary infection would have to be really bad for it to be causing false positives. You are pregnant hon- accept it lol

Thank you, dear, try not to put too much hope in case of something goes wrong.

I had UTI in July, bought under the counter drug and guess i masked the infection. So do not really know how severe it is. :dohh:

Do you have an appointment setup yet? They could do a blood test.

If it was severe it would burn when you urinate. You would be feverish and possibly have blood in your urine. I sincerely doubt it is very bad off. Chemicals happen, nothing we can do about it. 1 in 5 pregnancies(prolly more really) end in miscarriage, but in this moment you are pregnant- simple as that :) :yipee:

Do you have an appointment setup yet? They could do a blood test.

Yes, Kiwiberry, one is tomorrow with my General Practitioner and the other one on the 12/29 with my OBGYN.

GP promised to test my urine and see if three days of antibiotic cured that infection. I can ask him to do the blood work again.

If it was severe it would burn when you urinate. You would be feverish and possibly have blood in your urine. I sincerely doubt it is very bad off. Chemicals happen, nothing we can do about it. 1 in 5 pregnancies(prolly more really) end in miscarriage, but in this moment you are pregnant- simple as that :) :yipee:

Bless your heart, sweet girl:flower:. I knew you would be right.:hugs:
Will pray for your BFP. :dust:
No, I do not have any pain when urinate, but a mild burning sensation after I pee then it goes away till my next pee. I try to drink at least 4 bottles of water a day alone with cranberry juice.

It is so hot here today, like Easter. My family play table games.

Gosh, I should stop reading stuff online, it makes me so scared. I hope everything goes right.

Looking at your chart now, wishing that at 5 dpo would be your implantation. Btw, when are you going to test, at 9 or 10 dpo?

Yes, the stuff online can totally drive you nuts if you read into it too much. It's warm here too. Table games are fun:) Have you told your husband ? I'm sure you have. Is he excited? :)

lol aww thanks hon... My chart is wacky cause my sleep has been bad since ovulating. Usually waking 2-3 hours early every day. I will prolly test at 10dpo but will try to hold out for 12 dpo which is the 1st. If things are looking good for me my temp should continue to rise over the next few days. We shall see.

lol aww thanks hon... My chart is wacky cause my sleep has been bad since ovulating. Usually waking 2-3 hours early every day. I will prolly test at 10dpo but will try to hold out for 12 dpo which is the 1st. If things are looking good for me my temp should continue to rise over the next few days. We shall see.

Yes, I did tell my DH, I am emotional wrack, he is very calm and introverted person. yes, He was ready for this as we start trying. But frankly we both will not grasp it fully till we hear the baby on the ultrasound. It feels unbelievable to me.

I have a panic personality.

So we will know soon about you, woo hoo:happydance:, fingers are crossed for you. how is your DH?

My guy is doing well. He enjoyed all his presents and is enjoying the new pup. If I get a bfp I will be surprising him with the news somehow. I just haven't decided how yet. The rest of the family won't be told for several weeks though if I can help it.

OK well I feel very unwanted in this thread. Good luck ladies TTC, and good luck you two with your pregnancies.

OK well I feel very unwanted in this thread. Good luck ladies TTC, and good luck you two with your pregnancies.

but why, Kiwiberry? We like you, why do you feel unwanted? Did someone say something wrong?

Dont leave, stay with us. I am sorry that you feel hurt. Please do not, lets talk.

:hugs:

Why do you say that people are responding to you and pretty sure a few welcomed you. Sorry if you feel that way its been a little busy in here last 2 days as 2 people got bfps so if something you asked got skipped im sure it wasnt on purpose.

well, I am not good at responding to everyone. I admit it. But i responded to Kiwiberry, maybe i should ask her something back.

I am so preoccupied with my antibiotics theme than I might not pay proper attention. I am sorry for this, ladies.

Kiwiberry, it just happened this way that with some people we talk from previous thread. Dont take it personally. We like you and sure that you have a lot to share.....

Sorry you feel that way Kiwi. It's prolly just cause you feel you are out of ttc for now since you are still so new in pp. You are welcome to stay and chit chat with us about anything or feel free to wander off if you simply feel odd duck in the group. Best wishes to you in either case.

I wouldn't worry about the antibiotics at all. Baby's not hooked into your circulatory system yet, there's no way for the drugs to even reach it.

Thank you, MrsK :)
I am just a worry wart. So with Teddy, did you also feel like AF, for how long did you experience cramps?

My guy is doing well. He enjoyed all his presents and is enjoying the new pup. If I get a bfp I will be surprising him with the news somehow. I just haven't decided how yet. The rest of the family won't be told for several weeks though if I can help it.

Well, I am very superstitious, very....and do not recommend to tell this to anyone other than your family. Because you never know, lots of ladies are trying hard to conceive and they feel hurt when women around get pregnant while they can not. So...keep it to yourself, girl. Well in my country is bad luck to tell anyone in the first trimester of your pregnancy, because it is very fragile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->