Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Kids: 1, 26 yr old
Marital status: not married, in relationship 1-1/2 yrs
How long TTCing: 2 weeks
Ovulation tests, ovia fertility app
Cycle Day: don't know

Just started ttc December 15th. Currently taking vitex, maca, primrose, Prenatal vitamins vitamin c, ovaboost

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

I might have a faint squinter this morning on a FRER! My mom group ladies claim it's there but I'm not convinced. I'll test again tomorrow. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Oh, Mrs K That is so exciting. You should share. I wanna see!
WElcome Trying2hard! Why have you started on all the supplements so soon if you are just starting off ttc? Do you have unusual cycles or are afraid you don't ovulate?

I had to take a screenshot of a Facebook photo, so I don't know that it's any good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
Omg think i see it mrskchicago like for real!! You could be our next bfp!!!

So I started bleeding a little bit today. What on Earth could be going on? It's not a lot but I'm really confused. Have already had eight weeks of postpartum bleeding followed by a week break and then another week of bleeding and then another week break. Followed by my period and now this a week later. I really have no idea what's going on.

Are you overdoing it, maybe? If it's coming and going like that, it may not be AF.

I guess it's possible but I have not really been overdoing it physically. Could my emotions affect it at all? I do have severe BPD.

I've never heard of that being a factor, but I'm not an expert.

I doubt it is your emotions causing it much. I would say most likely your cycle is just really screwy or you are overdoing it. Hope it gets better soon.

MrsK, Omg Lin! Hey sweetie I didn't even notice you were in the thread. I'm so excited that you're trying for a second baby!!!!!! It would be so awesome if we fell pregnant together again.

Ladies I think you're right. I think the bleeding that I have right now is my actual period and that before it was still postpartum bleeding as weird as it was. The reason I'm saying that is because the times that I blood before after my initial 8 weeks of bleeding was not painful. I normally have really crampy periods and this time is the only time that I actually started having cramps. Looks like I need to readjust my fertility friend and my ticker.

Hiya all,I'm congested terribly and sneezing my brains out.

Hey Galyna, where you at hon?

Glad you've figured it our Kiwi.

I'm so tired of not getting enough sleep. I might just pass out at some point.

I hope you can get some rest today, Cppeace.

Kiwi, I think that sounds likely. 6 weeks is average but I know it can stick around later and come and go, especially with a toddler to chase.

I tested this morning and I still don't know what to think. It's still the faintest faint line, I'd have expected a change by now. Nothing at all on a cheapie. I'm 13DPO and cycle day 32. I've gone to say 32 before but it's not really common, especially when I ovulate earlier in my cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    Screenshot_20161225-151551.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20161226-100951.jpg
    Screenshot_20161226-100951.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
I definitely see something. It's still early- if should start darkening in the next day or two.

I still see it maybe you caught it super early and need to give it about 2 days to darken

I hope so. I had actual symptoms at this point with Teddy! But most of them were breast related so maybe breastfeeding is keeping them in check. Or maybe it's a girl this time ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->