Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

You guys! No denying that line!! I'm going to get some Walmart tests today to keep a little eye on it this week. I'm seeing my non-local best friend in early January for her baby shower so I can actually tell her in person this time!

Attachments

• IMG_20161227_093230818.jpg
    IMG_20161227_093230818.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Congrats kchicago!!! 3 bfps this month seems pretty lucky for this thread!!

Congrats kchicago!!! 3 bfps this month seems pretty lucky for this thread!!

It sure does for such a small thread! Hopefully it's a good omen for everyone else!

Oh my…Congratulations:hugs:! I hope you and baby will be safe and healthy during 9 month of your pregnancy and after it. Wow, very excited, do not disappear, stay with us and share your experience.

Do you have any symptoms? I want to eat like crazy, that is all my symptoms, lol:blush:

Congrats! MrsK yep that is definitely there. Wishing you a nice sticky bean!

Thanks, ladies! I'm excited but nervous about how I'll handle being outnumbered! I'll stick around if you do, Galyna. Are you due in September too? Maybe a bunch of us will be in the same September thread.

My breasts are a little sensitive and tingly. They don't hurt like they did with Teddy, but maybe it's too early. I didn't have a whole lot of symptoms last pregnancy - frequent urination, sore hips and breasts, and an aversion to meat were the main ones. They were pretty strong, though. Hopefully this one won't be bad, either.

Thanks, ladies! I'm excited but nervous about how I'll handle being outnumbered! I'll stick around if you do, Galyna. Are you due in September too? Maybe a bunch of us will be in the same September thread.

My breasts are a little sensitive and tingly. They don't hurt like they did with Teddy, but maybe it's too early. I didn't have a whole lot of symptoms last pregnancy - frequent urination, sore hips and breasts, and an aversion to meat were the main ones. They were pretty strong, though. Hopefully this one won't be bad, either.

Yeah, let is stick together. We can keep this thread not to lose the girls from it. I am sure if not this month, they will get bpfs next month.

App is saying that if everything is fine then yes, I should be due in September.

Well, as you can see I adjusted my temps last night since I've been sleeping so badly and waking so early. I was exhausted last night and felt really hot- could barely force myself to keep the blanket on. I woke at 1am(2 hours after I went to sleep), not realizing it wasn't time to get up and took my temp it was 98.97. I then saw the clock and went back to sleep for 7 more hours. My temp plummeted to 97.97 and I'm kinda crampy around the uterus area- have a kinda backache. I'm pretty sleepy still and was starving when I woke up - otherwise pretty normal for me.

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on in a few days, I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Congrats to the three that got your BFP!!! Woo-hoo!

Still waiting here...took a test yesterday and it was still a bfn. I'm currently on cd38 (but I never have normal cycles). I just ordered some wondfos and they should be here Thursday. I will test again then. Still no sign of AF, either. Ugh!

Sorry your cycle is dragging on Hopeful. Hopefully you will get an answer one way or the other soon. I know limbo is the worst.

Sorry your cycle is dragging on Hopeful. Hopefully you will get an answer one way or the other soon. I know limbo is the worst.
I've just looked at your chart:), hopefully that dip was an implantation for you.

why are you currently feeling cynical?

Lol I am cynical cause my temps have been crazy- my sleep has been off until the one night I get decent sleep and my temp plummets lol
I am always cynical about my own cycles.

Lol I am cynical cause my temps have been crazy- my sleep has been off until the one night I get decent sleep and my temp plummets lol
I am always cynical about my own cycles.

Rule of thumb: never go to be on the same day you wake up.

Well, I usually go to bed at 10 or 9 30 and wake up 6, sometimes 5 30. I feel better this way, I hate to stay late. When I was a student, I could stay till 2 am.

Why don’t you try to have a rule and go to bed early, this way you will fix your issue with temps and wake up fresh. :flower:

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on in a few days, I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Congrats to the three that got your BFP!!! Woo-hoo!

Still waiting here...took a test yesterday and it was still a bfn. I'm currently on cd38 (but I never have normal cycles). I just ordered some wondfos and they should be here Thursday. I will test again then. Still no sign of AF, either. Ugh!

wishing you a good luck :):dust:

Galyna, I generally go to bed between 11pm and midnight and (when I sleep right) I wake around 7:30-8am. Over the past several days I have gone to bed at my normal time, but woke several times and generally been unable to go back to sleep between 5 am and 6 am ... It is nothing I was doing different- I simply have been unable to sleep right. I went to bed at my normal time of 11pm, was sleeping no later than 11:30 last night and woke up, wide awake at 1am. I felt it was later and automatically took my temp- it was 98.97 at that time, then I saw what time it was and went back to sleep. I slept until almost 9am and woke freezing, for no reason, my temp down to 97.97. That simply doesn't sound right to me.

Make that 4 bfps!!!

Attachments

• 1482874402444.jpg
    1482874402444.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Much darker now

Attachments

• 1482875491715.jpg
    1482875491715.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
I knew it Wanna! I am like the psychic lucky charm for you gals! Congrats, hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->