Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I know with my son i didnt have anything but lower back pain until several days after bfp no nausea till about 5 weeks

FXfor you Mrs K... Every pregnancy is different. :)

I wonder if it's these stupid new FRERS. What's a good test these days? FRER was the way to go last time I was trying to conceive.

FR are unrelieable as early tests these days. They range between 8miu and 30miu in sensitivity. It's why they will not list their miu rate anymore.
I have some 10 miu sensitive ones from Amazon. They had mixed reviews though so is a mixed bag. The wondfos are supposedly pretty sensitive. The Clear Blue +- ones are 20- 25miu I believe.

Yea clearblue plus and minus or even the .88 walmart cheapies

Wow I can't believe it Lin! Looks faint BFP to me :dust:.

It would be so cute if Teddy had a little sister :cloud9:.

I used wondfos last time but bought a different brand this time. If I don't get a positive this month I may order some, but I like to have a few "real" tests around for when things look promising.

Are the Clear Blue ones really OK? I've always heard up avoid blue dye.

They seem to be the only reliable blue dyes my friends bfp was faint but def didnt look like a evap and she got another faint bfp same day on frer so they were reliable

The plus minus CB are ok. Just don't look at them after they dry. They can be bad for evaps. Mine had none though. Evaps are definitely caused by certain urine types. I have takes hundreds of tests and never had an evap.

The plus minus CB are ok. Just don't look at them after they dry. They can be bad for evaps. Mine had none though. Evaps are definitely caused by certain urine types. I have takes hundreds of tests and never had an evap.

Hey Sweetie and other ladies of this thread.
I really need your opinion.
On the 24th of december, 10 DPO with my second morning urine I caught BFP with Wondfo, please see picture, later on, at about 11 am that day I went to walmart and peed on CB to confirm, and it did. Yesterday FR confirmed BFP.
But today I woke up and saw that my line did not get to darker (12 dpo) (Wondfo) and my boobs are not sensitive any more, I feel like AF cramps and she is due on the 28th of December.
Also I have a UTI infection, on the 24th my doctor told me to stop taking antibiotics(I have already taken them for 3 days before I caught BFP),so stopped taking antibiotics on the 4th day.

I do not know what to think now, I read that HCG should double every 48 hours and there was not a big difference of positive HPT on the 10 and 12 dpo, plus boobs do not hurt at all.

Cppeace, please tell me, do you think it is a chemical?:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Lots of hugs to you ladies, not sure what to think now.

Attachments

• 15722673_10154849316062378_924082452_n.jpg
    15722673_10154849316062378_924082452_n.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 15731489_10154849315077378_2139477068_n.jpg
    15731489_10154849315077378_2139477068_n.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh My Gosh Galyna! I suspected it! Congrats! Don't worry about the line getting darker after just a day or two. You got a positive on a digi that is fabulous! Get some of the weeks detecting ones if you are concerned. Congrats again!I knew your BFP wouldn't be too far off!And that is a triphasic very great looking bbt chart as well !
The cramps can be totally normal.. Many women get cramps for a couple weeks after their BFP.

Your chart still looks great it can take more time to show progression especially this early congrats galyna i think you are great!!

I hope it's not a chemical, Galyna! You can't assume it is at this point, your line may just be taking its time getting dark. Don't even worry about AF cramps, they're a really common early symptom and actually a good sign - you get them as the uterus is prepping for baby. I got them with Teddy right around when I would have had AF.

Oh My Gosh Galyna! I suspected it! Congrats! Don't worry about the line getting darker after just a day or two. You got a positive on a digi that is fabulous! Get some of the weeks detecting ones if you are concerned. Congrats again!I knew your BFP wouldn't be too far off!And that is a triphasic very great looking bbt chart as well !
The cramps can be totally normal.. Many women get cramps for a couple weeks after their BFP.

Remember 5 dpo was too early to test for my blood work? I wish I would listen to you and not taken antibiotics, I am so so so upset I took them for 3 days (500 mg twice a day). so at 5 dpo bood work was negative, at 10 dpo i got positive hpt. I guess implantation happened exactly between 5 and 10 dpo.
Now I am thinking what if that darn antibiotic damaged the baby, what if...blah blah blah

Plus, what do you think about UTI, they will put me on antibiotic anyway, what do you think? is it going to harm us?

Your chart still looks great it can take more time to show progression especially this early congrats galyna i think you are great!!

Thank you, sweetie :)
I try not to put too much hope because it is very very very early and AF might still arrive this week. I am at a high risk with PCOS and my hormone dis-balance.

when will you test?

I hope it's not a chemical, Galyna! You can't assume it is at this point, your line may just be taking its time getting dark. Don't even worry about AF cramps, they're a really common early symptom and actually a good sign - you get them as the uterus is prepping for baby. I got them with Teddy right around when I would have had AF.

Thank you for your support dear:hugs:, and for advice with antibiotics. I read that there is not evidence data it could hurt the baby because they have not done as much research on it. So not sure what to think now.

The Antibiotics you took were generally considered as ok for taking during pregnancy. Super early in the pregnancy like you would be it's hard to harm the babe. It's best you took them and got it over with. Try not to worry. You probably implanted around 7dpo. Your tests look great to me for this early!

The Antibiotics you took were generally considered as ok for taking during pregnancy. Super early in the pregnancy like you would be it's hard to harm the babe. It's best you took them and got it over with. Try not to worry. You probably implanted around 7dpo. Your tests look great to me for this early!

Thank you dear :hugs:
Yeah, it is exactly when i start taking antibiotics at 7,8,9 dpo. and quit at 10 dpo.

look what I found on the internet:

"Kidney disease and bladder infections, for instance, can cause hematuria. When this happens, it’s possible that the home pregnancy test will yield false positive results."

https://www.pregnancycorner.com/pregnant/pregnancy-test/false-positive.html

So i am thinking is it possible that I am not pregnant but have positive b/c of UTI???

I wouldn't worry about the antibiotics at all. Baby's not hooked into your circulatory system yet, there's no way for the drugs to even reach it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->