Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Kiwi, please don't leave! We want you here!

Galyna, I don't really remember how long it lasted. Maybe a couple days?

Well, my mom and sisters would be upset if I was pregnant super long and didn't tell them. I am not superstitious in most ways, but yes 99% of miscarriages happen in the first trimester- most within the first 10 weeks. If everything looks good, darkening tests, no spotting, no bad signs -I will prolly tell my family and he will prolly tell his when I am around 9 weeks or so. As I will be getting no blood tests or ultrasounds that is pretty much all I'll have to go on until the pregnancy would be around 16 weeks or more.

Well, my mom and sisters would be upset if I was pregnant super long and didn't tell them. I am not superstitious in most ways, but yes 99% of miscarriages happen in the first trimester- most within the first 10 weeks. If everything looks good, darkening tests, no spotting, no bad signs -I will prolly tell my family and he will prolly tell his when I am around 9 weeks or so. As I will be getting no blood tests or ultrasounds that is pretty much all I'll have to go on until the pregnancy would be around 16 weeks or more.

yeah, I think, it is a good idea :), I hope mine would get dark. I made a picture, will post soon my progression of HCG

I just went to Target so I got a pack of Clearblue +/- tests. I'll test with one in the morning if AF doesn't show.

I've kept off of here for a few days with Christmas and everything.
Congratulations to the BFPs I missed!! I'm so pleased for you!

AF arrived today so onto cycle 6 for me. I'm gutted. I fell pregnant with no problems at all with my son so finding it really difficult with all this disappointment.

Ladies,
I want to share with you something. I always read that ovulation test can pick up hcg, so today I decided to try and post a picture here.

It is really true, if you run out of pregnancy test and you only have ovulation tests, you can surely test just before you go shopping for a real pregnancy test.

as I was told before the test line on the ovulation test should be way darker than reference line. And it was true for me. Please see attached.

Good luck for all testers, fingers crossed, hugs ladies.

Attachments

• 15731673_10154850663022378_1774111057_n.jpg
    15731673_10154850663022378_1774111057_n.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Galyna, that does hold true for some people/pregnancies, but not all of them. It works because HCG and and LH and very similar chemicals, but it does not work for everyone. It worked for me and for you but not for everyone. :)

Sorry, Littlefishy... Hopefully you get that BFP soon. It is different every time.

AF arrived today so onto cycle 6 for me. I'm gutted. I fell pregnant with no problems at all with my son so finding it really difficult with all this disappointment.

I am sorry, but try to not get very upset, you will try next month. I am sure everything will be great.

I'm so sorry :hugs: I feel the exact same way you do, got pg with my son first try and thought no. 2 would be no different. Feeling so frustrated and disappointed as well. I hope we both get our bfps soon <3

Sorry for barging in on your thread Galyna, I'm a Dec tester too but getting bfns. I'm so pleased to see you have got your bfp though, congrats and try not to worry <3

Sorry for barging in on your thread Galyna, I'm a Dec tester too but getting bfns. I'm so pleased to see you have got your bfp though, congrats and try not to worry <3

oh, do not be sorry, you are very welcome.
Stay with us, please:hugs:

Morning Ladies,
How are you? Any BFPs?
AFM: I slept really bad, still worry about that darn antibiotic, trying to research as much as I could. Have mild cramps, very hungry, boobs are sensitive.

Expecting af yesterday or today if she doesnt show by this evening i will test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->