Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Cppeace you seriously have no idea lol literally after i would ask something i would refresh my screen every minute waiting for your response. There is nobody i want a bfp for more than you

Awww thanks hon. I like to help when I can. If it's meant to be it will happen for me. :)

Congrats wanna!!

Cppeace, maybe you're coming down with something? I hope not, but it might explain the poor sleep and waking up cold.

I'm very congested, but if I was sick I am on the mend now as I am less congested than I have been the last couple days.When I am sick I generally sleep 10+ hours without issue, though.
I personally think it is some kinda estrogen/progesterone battle going on in there. I generally have a very boring 2ww, usually temps between 98.2 and 98.65, maybe one drop in there. So, this whole cycle has just been insane, why would the 2ww be any better? lol

Cppeace you seriously have no idea lol literally after i would ask something i would refresh my screen every minute waiting for your response. There is nobody i want a bfp for more than you

Wow, congratulation :happydance:
wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

Okay, guys, one more person- Cppeace, and we will start a pregy thread.

Cppeace, we are holding our breath for you, gal.

It is a Christmas miracle that we have so many bfps.

I guess Cppeace will have her miracle on the New Year's Eve.

:dust:

Wanna and Mrs.K you have already been pregnant, so probably not so scary, right?

I am a newbie.

Well, I am definitely getting high emo. I just cried my eyes out of the end of this game. Sure it was a little sad, but not ball your eyes out sad lol

It's like there is an icy patch in my stomach that is radiating out throughout my body. It is 70 degrees in here and I am huddled up on the couch, covered with a blanket. My shoulders and back are on and off achy. I had a sharp, sudden ache in the left uterus area that actually made me say ouch out loud. My hands are out from under the blanket and feel warmer than my stomach area which is under the blanket... What the heck!

Galyna, lol from what I have been told, it's scary no matter how many times you've been pregnant lol

Cppeace, I hope you figure it out soon! Sounds odd!

Galyna, it's scary for sure! Just wait til the baby's on the outside, it only gets worse. I'm not sure I'll have as much mental energy to spend on worrying about this one, but we'll see. It still hasn't set in yet! I'm a bit worried about it taking longer to get a BFP, but I guess it was just the tests.

Every pregnancy is different and hcg can start out smaller or rise slightly slower. That doesn't mean there is any issue or anything wrong. You also could have implanted a little later- also no big deal.
One day at a time :)

Yeah, I know all the science, it's just hard to not worry, you know?

everybody is worrying, let's worry together, lol

I am a worry wart for sure.

I knew you would say this, Cppeace, it is interesting how i can predict your reactions, ha-ha

Yeah, I know all the science, it's just hard to not worry, you know?

So, as far as I understand i count from the last day if my period, which make it 4 weeks tomorrow, as AF suppose to be tomorrow.

Now, MrsK, what should i expect next? I have already schedualed my appointment with OBGYN.

Gosh, girls, i am a lazy butt, all i want to do is lye in my bed.

It's a whole lot of waiting now ;) You're taking prenatals, right? There's a good chance you'll need to start vitamin D, too. Symptoms vary so much, but you may be surprised how early some start.

Your appointments will depend on your doctor. I think my first one was just a quick history and a failed attempt to find the heartbeat with Doppler. It's common to not find it that early so don't panic. I had a pelvic exam at my second appointment but I was overdue for one, so I don't know if it's routine. You may get an early ultrasound or you may not be offered one until the genetic testing at 12 weeks.

It's a whole lot of waiting now ;) You're taking prenatals, right? There's a good chance you'll need to start vitamin D, too. Symptoms vary so much, but you may be surprised how early some start.

Your appointments will depend on your doctor. I think my first one was just a quick history and a failed attempt to find the heartbeat with Doppler. It's common to not find it that early so don't panic. I had a pelvic exam at my second appointment but I was overdue for one, so I don't know if it's routine. You may get an early ultrasound or you may not be offered one until the genetic testing at 12 weeks.

Yeah, I am taking pre-natal during 3 month already, before was just taking centrum vitamins for two years. I already quit drinking coffee and tea, only decaff. Reading a lot about healthy balance diet, super foods for pregnant are: lamb meat, because has a lot of iron, sesame seed are very read in Calcium and flax seed oil, very reach in omega fats.

genetic testing? omg, i will be very scared, how soon they tell you if something wrong?

are you going to change your diet?

Galyna you should update title of group to say 4 bfps so far def been a lucky thread so far

I dunno about changing the title- As this is the ttc area and not the tww area they frown on putting bfp in the titles. People still do it, but to me it is a little more rubbing it in the face of those having trouble or whatnot. I know that wouldn't be the intent, but just my opinion.

AFM: I feel more warm now, but not boiling hot or anything, but more normal feeling. Getting a lot of pressure on both side of the uterus. I just cried through pretty much the the whole movie I just watched. Dang fat cat knocked my aloe vera plants down and now I can't find one- it's prolly behind the book case Ugh!
I'm back to watching outer limits again- lol at least it shouldn't make me cry.

With Teddy I had a strong aversion to meat, so I didn't eat a lot of it. Pregnancy can do crazy things and you just make the most of it and eat what you can. I tried to eat a lamb meatball with him and it's a good thing I was at home because I spit it out almost as a reflex, and I normally love lamb. I don't think you have to get too extreme. I stick to the recommended two cups a day of coffee (with occasional exceptions), I don't eat unpasteurized cheese (soft cheese is fine if it's pasteurized), I don't drink unless it's a couple sips of champagne on New Years or something, and I don't eat things that might give me food poisoning - food that's left out too long, or from questionable sources, which I'm normally not too worried about (I have an iron stomach). I try to limit artificial sweeteners but I don't stress over an occasional Coke Zero if we eat out somewhere. My midwives don't limit much, and are fine with lunch meat, sushi from reputable sources, and a lot of the other things people freak out over. They even recommend a glass of wine for false labor at the end. I trust their judgement because I've seen that they base their recommendations on science and evidence, not fear.

Your right cppeace i forget this isnt tww section im burning up also but i did just vacuum my whole house nausea is off the chain already which is way sooner than with my son. The cryimg is a very good sign to me i literally cried 3 times in 5 days during the tww and i dont mean a few tears i mean full on bawling hope to see more bfps soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->