Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I was pretty high emo in my limbo last month too- so another reason I think it may have been a chemical.:shrug:

Me being really over emotional was like my only main symptom when I was pregnant. I would loose it like it was the end of the world over pretty minor annoyances. It was why my guy was like "You've gotta be pregnant. You never act like this."
He's right. I am never irrational, high emo. Sure, I will tear up and maybe a tear or two will fall when watching a sad movie, but not enough that I'd call it bawling or anything lol What I did today was pretty close to bawling lol

My cervix feels odd. It's more pitted out than normal. My cervix sometimes feels bumpy if you know what I mean and it feels really bumpy right now.

Well apparently my cervix was not to be trusted it did go higher but still hasnt softened really. I so hope to gbe on here in a few days and see a bfp from you. Do you think you be able to get a bfp on a test you said you had a hard time during your limbo

I truly have no idea if I can get a positive on a hpt or not. I eventually did get one in my limbo but not till I'd been in the limbo for 2+ months. Doctors didn't believe I could possibly be pregnant until I actually miscarried- then they were like "oh that looks like only 7 weeks on or so- so you were just off on your cycle is all." When, no I couldn't have been off that much as that was the longest stretch in our relationship we had ever gone without sex 57 days- and there was no sign of ovulation around the last time we'd actually had sex. The only part of that cycle that looked like probable ovulation was a couple weeks before that and we'd had sex a couple days before that pattern. The whole thing was nuts and I don't wanna go through it again. So I'm hoping that was just an abnormality and I can get a bfp within the first couple weeks at most of being late.

And the thing on the cervix is it moves different for everyone. Some women it doesn't rise up for weeks after getting a bfp and for some it is right away .

And the thing on the cervix is it moves different for everyone. Some women it doesn't rise up for weeks after getting a bfp and for some it is right away .

yeah, mine is high :)

Well i def hope that doesnt happen to you again i want you to be able to celebrate with us all

Aww thanks hon- me too and I want to be able to figure out a nice devious way to surprise my guy with the news.

Aww thanks hon- me too and I want to be able to figure out a nice devious way to surprise my guy with the news.

yeah, we need you to be in the team :hugs: for future concealing with birth and babies.
:dust:

Well i def hope that doesnt happen to you again i want you to be able to celebrate with us all

sorry, I can not change the topic :)

did you have epidural with your first baby?

Gosh, I worry a lot about everything, birth, genetic test, what food to eat, everything.

No pain meds with my son will attempt that again hopefully i will be succesful

I so wish i would have suprised dh but he was home and was the one who picked up the test so he knew i was testing and honestly i was so shocked to see positive i was so sure af was coming i basically just blurted it out and jumped around the kitchen lol

lol Galyna, I don't know how influential I will be in a pregnancy group, most of my advice and knowledge in that type of area is considered taboo and 99% of what I will be doing when pregnant none of you will do lol. It's ok, I'd still love to hang out with all of you, pregnant or not. I know a ton about pregnancy in either case.

Lol Wanna- I definitely won't do that. I always hide the tests from him and I will find a great way to surprise him.

I had an epidural because I had a long labor and I needed to sleep. I don't regret my choice but I'm going to try for med free again with this one.

Well i probaly wouldnt have made it but my labor wasnt incredibly long so i was lucky hopefully being your second it will be a little faster as i hope mine will be to

Hello ladies! I'm in the two week wait, ttc our second. Good luck everyone! :happydance: My test day is 8th January xx

Sorry for such a long story... But I can't take it. Please read and give your thoughts much thanks. I finished my pack of birth control on December 05. Period or shud I say withdrawal bleeding came on time as expected December 08. Bleeding lasted for 5 days as usual. I did not start my next pack on December 13 and I have had intercourse a few times since my period ended. (between the days of December 17 to December 25) these days includes my fertile days according to an online ovulation calendar. Even though i think that the withdrawal cycle doenst count i counted from day one to try estimaste my next cycle, which isn't due till January 05. I'm having cramps as I always do before my period so I'm thinking its a sign that its coming. Only different feeling I have is that my left breast is very sensitive but it could be my mind because I'm sure it will be too early to have symptoms. Plus I'm thinking it could just be withdrawal symptoms as well. Do you think that it is possible to conceive so quickly coming off if the pill? Because I no some people say they tend to get pregnant whilst on the pill which I'm pretty sure this could only be as result of not taking the pill correctly. So if you can get pregnant by just missing a few pills then it may be possible if you miss two weeks. Help please...

Morning, dear Ladies,

How are you all?

I am okay, woke up with the pain in my lower back, not sure if it is normal when you are pregy. Pain like before AF. Also, after the shower I have this itch sensation down there like yeast infection. Gosh, why am I such a trouble maker and have all this crazy stuff in my body? I try to drink a lot of water ( 6 bottles a day with cranberry juice to cure from UTI)

Saw the doctor last night, he took urine sample to see if that antibiotic cured my infection, told me the results would be received on Monday. So far, I am not taking anything. Tomorrow will see my OBGYN, he will be surprised with BFP for sure.

Girls, what should I expect not to be scared? I mean changes in my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->