Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I don't really know. I generally don't get much of anything "crampy" until just before AF starts, but I don't think it usually feels quite like this.. but I dunno ... I'm not a super symptom tracker lol

Is this all unusual for you?

MrsK, May this New Year brings you a peace filled life, warmth and togetherness in your family and much prosperity! Happy New Year!

Will you celebrate tonight? or just go to bed?

I'm doing my darndest to not make it to midnight lol I have work at 9 am and work 11 hours tomorrow! crazy people- who calls Xbox on New years day, I ask ya?

About ten minutes till my guy gets up and I'll be grabbing a puppy and heading to bed. Hoping for a full night of sound sleep not waking at 1:30 am and thinking it's 6 or later so taking my temp like last night grrrr.

Happy almost new year, ladies! 2017 will bring great things to us!

You work for Xbox? I'll make sure to have DH call you tomorrow ;)

We're staying in but staying up. Eating appetizers for dinner and relaxing, mostly. I made some little train cakes for our family Christmas tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I'm going to decorate them tonight or tomorrow (or maybe bring the supplies so it can be a "fun activity" after dinner).

Sounds fun mrsk we are also home but staying up

Cppeace hope work isnt to rough tomorrow

I'll be delivering babies for almost 13 hours tomorrow. But I'll still be up til nearly midnight tonight.

Happy New Year everyone! I have no symptoms at all, so am feeling a bit despondent. Any of you lucky ladies with BFPs have no symptoms at 6dpo? Really wanted a baby due in September, at the moment all three of us have our birthdays in October, so it's already an expensive month!

I didnt have really any symptoms before mine until like 2 days before i tested i thought i had ib and all kimds of stuff then realized i was completly wromg about where i was in my cycle once i got it figured out it was a pretty uneventful tww besides some lower back pain and sore breast but those didnt show till 1 to 2 days before the bfp

Yeah my temp rose a bit but hpt are still decidedly negative

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/13dpo%20blue.jpg

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/13dpo.jpg

Happy New year all !

Well maybe in a day or 2 they will change there mind

Lol I'm not counting on it but anything is possible. :)

We shall see I have about 20 more tests and one digi left.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20170101_172847%202.jpg
One day short of 9 weeks old- Harley wanted to say hi too.

Lol well she's named after Harley Quinn as she's kinda crazy, sweet excitable and bonded so easy to us loons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->