Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I tested at 8 dpo and bfn that was christmas eve waited until af was one day late which was 12 dpo and bfp probaly could have seen it at 11 dpo as it was pretty good line

Cppeace your temps still look fantastic and the cold thing is good im still sneezing and having to blow nose every morning when i looked it up online my edd is sept 5

Thanks girls! I will test Friday 6th which will be 11/12dpo, and luckily can't test before then because my tests don't arrive until then! Already feeling very impatient to know, can't imagine how you must be feeling cppeace. Have you got any symptoms? Pretty sure it's too early for me to tell, but my tummy is a little bloated (probably from Christmas over-indulgence though!) :haha:

I'm excited to see some more testing! I'm due September 5, but Teddy was almost a week late so I think there's a good chance I'll go over a least by a couple days.

I'm not having a lot of symptoms. Mostly just fatigue. I'm usually a night owl but the last few days, midnight has felt like 3am.

I'm excited to see some more testing! I'm due September 5, but Teddy was almost a week late so I think there's a good chance I'll go over a least by a couple days.

I'm not having a lot of symptoms. Mostly just fatigue. I'm usually a night owl but the last few days, midnight has felt like 3am.

Congratulations on your bfp! :happydance:

MrsK, when did you symptoms kick in with Teddy? At week 5-6? :)

MrsK, when did you symptoms kick in with Teddy? At week 5-6? :)

It's hard to remember, honestly. I had frequent urination almost immediately, it's what convinced me a test would be positive. And I think the breast pain was pretty early, too. Constant hunger was probably 5 or 6 weeks. I never got morning sickness, and I'm pretty sure the hip pain and meat aversion came later in the first trimester.

I'll prolly be testing starting tomorrow, teacup.

I'm feeling some mild almost cramps and my cervix has risen bit so those are ok signs.. We shall see if I see anything tomorrow.

Omg cppeace i cant wait to see your test!!!

Mrsk we got same due date!!

My son was about a week early so no idea what this ome will do

Hi ladies, I know December's almost over, but I'm 1dpo and thought I'd join in for testing.

I'll prolly be testing starting tomorrow, teacup.

I'm feeling some mild almost cramps and my cervix has risen bit so those are ok signs.. We shall see if I see anything tomorrow.

Sounds really promising! Good luck Cppeace! :dust: xx

I'm 1dpo too drjo! Miserable and fighting off flu in bed at the moment.

Welcome DrJo, this has been a lucky thread so far!

I'm feeling some closer to oncoming AF like cramps, just a lot of pressures in that area. So, since my AF often 11-12 dpo that may not bode well.

Hi Dr Jo.

Those all could be pregnancy symptoms, too, Cppeace. You never know. Testing tomorrow?

I prolly shall test tomorrow as long as my temp is still up. It generally falls day of or before AF- usually plummeting to 97.4-97.6 . So, we shall see.

Fx your temp stays up cppeace and we see at least some faint pink lines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->