Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I prolly shall test tomorrow as long as my temp is still up. It generally falls day of or before AF- usually plummeting to 97.4-97.6 . So, we shall see.

Lots of luck, hopefully you will get bfp, I will be so happy.

Thanks Galyna,

I'm getting a definitive ear ache which is bugging the heck outta me. I'm also producing more cm that earlier today, Very pressured in the uterus area and back bugging me still.

This pressure/cramps are getting pretty strong. Feels almost like a knot or something.

Lower back pain is always a sign for me cppeace!! Now where is that test im dying to know!!!

Thanks Galyna,

I'm getting a definitive ear ache which is bugging the heck outta me. I'm also producing more cm that earlier today, Very pressured in the uterus area and back bugging me still.

I am looking forward to hear from you....

BFN for me, no surprise. Temp went down a bit as well, but still above Cover line. Bah!

Aww, are you testing again tomorrow?

Poor Teddy. I turned off the monitor in my sleep last night when Teddy woke up :(. The first trimester fatigue is no joke. DH was sleeping on the couch and thankfully heard him crying and brought him to me - I can't hear him from the bedroom at all. I may need to night wean him sooner than I was planning if it happens again. We're not a cry it out family, and I really don't want to accidentally sleep train.

BFN for me, no surprise. Temp went down a bit as well, but still above Cover line. Bah!

It is too early, how many dpo are you? lots of girls said they got theirs on 12 or 13th.

Aww, are you testing again tomorrow?

Poor Teddy. I turned off the monitor in my sleep last night when Teddy woke up :(. The first trimester fatigue is no joke. DH was sleeping on the couch and thankfully heard him crying and brought him to me - I can't hear him from the bedroom at all. I may need to night wean him sooner than I was planning if it happens again. We're not a cry it out family, and I really don't want to accidentally sleep train.

Hello Mrs K, how are you today?

Are you tired? any other symptoms?

Hi Galyna. Mostly I'm just really tired. I'm starting to get hungry all the time, but the fatigue is the biggest symptom. I wanted to nap yesterday after DH got home, but he fell asleep so someone had to stay awake and parent. I wasn't impressed... What about you? Any symptoms? How are you feeling?

Hi Galyna. Mostly I'm just really tired. I'm starting to get hungry all the time, but the fatigue is the biggest symptom. I wanted to nap yesterday after DH got home, but he fell asleep so someone had to stay awake and parent. I wasn't impressed... What about you? Any symptoms? How are you feeling?

I have a pulling pain somewhere where my right ovary is, just a bit, and heavy feeling in my uterus, is it normal?

It's normal. The only thing you really need to worry about right now is severe pain or cramping, or heavy bleeding.

I am 11dpo, my LP usually has a max of 12 so my temp should finish dropping tomorrow if I'm out.
I have a history of not getting a bfp when pregnant so I prefer AF to limbo truly.

I am 11dpo, my LP usually has a max of 12 so my temp should finish dropping tomorrow if I'm out.
I have a history of not getting a bfp when pregnant so I prefer AF to limbo truly.

hope none of them, but bfp :hugs:

We shall see, Galyna. Thank you for your well wishes.

Still very heavy in that area, cm is not as much but still creamy, cp is medium and medium texture, not low and firm yet... We shall see tomorrow. My LP may just be adjusting back to what it used to be finally.

We shall see, Galyna. Thank you for your well wishes.

Still very heavy in that area, cm is not as much but still creamy, cp is medium and medium texture, not low and firm yet... We shall see tomorrow. My LP may just be adjusting back to what it used to be finally.

Yes, we will see tomorrow, fingers crossed, not all ladies get bfp on the 11 dpo or even 13 dpo. So, you never know, hope witch will never come to you.

Happy New Year. Wishing you lots of heath and happiness. :dust:

May all your wishes come true.

Glad you are staying with us.

lol Galyna the one time I got a BFP I was prolly around 65 or 70 dpo lol I know later bfp happen more than anyone else lol

Definitely some pulse like squeezing sensation from the uterus area going on .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->