Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

So sorry cppeace!! We were not all imagining them lines we saw cant believe af showed :(

It's ok- I'm used to it. Once actual flow starts I can call it and be on to the new cycle. Still have this cycle to get a bfp before my bday so still hoping for that :)

It's ok- I'm used to it. Once actual flow starts I can call it and be on to the new cycle. Still have this cycle to get a bfp before my bday so still hoping for that :)

Yeah, I agree, how come we all saw that line.

Cause we all wanted to lol, test defect or Chemical.. Take your pick

I was really hoping that line meant something, but maybe not.

There are symptoms for ectopic pregnancies that will lead to them being discovered. Ultrasounds cost hundreds of dollars, it just isn't cost effective to do them routinely just to check for rare ectopic pregnancies. There's not a lot to see before the NT scan at 12 weeks, unless there's something suspicious going on if you're unsure of dates.

I was really hoping that line meant something, but maybe not.

There are symptoms for ectopic pregnancies that will lead to them being discovered. Ultrasounds cost hundreds of dollars, it just isn't cost effective to do them routinely just to check for rare ectopic pregnancies. There's not a lot to see before the NT scan at 12 weeks, unless there's something suspicious going on if you're unsure of dates.

Mrs K, how are you today?

Sorry you're out Cppeace :hugs: I really thought this was your bfp on its way after your test line. I hope next cycle is the one so you can have a bfp for your birthday. Xx

Who is next for testing??
I'm testing tomorrow morning! My boobs are a little painful at the sides (when I poke them! Haha) and I have a weird low back ache, by my tailbone. I'm also very tired, but that could be because of my cold that has stopped me sleeping properly.

How are you doing Wanna? Any symptoms since your bfp that I can imagine I also have? :haha: xx

Teacup that lower backache is real deal still feel it sometimes over all i feel really good besides my super sore boobs and fatigue i dont have many symptoms i was so sick with my son i just keep waiting for it to happen but nothing but the indigestion is trying to start up i also suffered with that terribly with my son

Good luck, teacup and Dr Jo!

Galyna, I'm good, just tired! The heartburn is starting up again, too. I have a good friend who moved away coming to stay tomorrow through Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her, but also to maybe taking a real nap or two while she hangs out with Teddy.

How are you feeling? Anyone else have new symptoms?

Good luck, teacup and Dr Jo!

Galyna, I'm good, just tired! The heartburn is starting up again, too. I have a good friend who moved away coming to stay tomorrow through Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her, but also to maybe taking a real nap or two while she hangs out with Teddy.

How are you feeling? Anyone else have new symptoms?

I am ok, i guess. I want to eat tons of pickles and pickled tomatoes

I havent really had major cravings of certain food yet but am noticing im eating more so its coming and im always thirsty!!

Bfn at 9dpo. I'll test again on Saturday morning, then I'll be 11dpo.

Teacup sorry about bfn but 9 dpo is early i had bfn om frer that day

Teacup sorry about bfn but 9 dpo is early i had bfn om frer that day

Thanks. I read the reviews for the tests I bought and people say it only gives a positive after period is due. So I might go out and get a decent test instead. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->