Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Not to compare you child to my pets but as I work from home, my pets always see most of the day. My dogs always are like worried, barky, whiny when I go somewhere for more than like 10 mins. I get the most excited I haven't seen you in forever greeting upon walking through the door after a 20 mins walk lol

Cppeace so far i completly agree with what your saying about different pregnancies cause so far this one is nothing like my first couldnt be more different!! Curious to see if it changes as i get further along.

Also agree with chicago i basically have no idea what to do with myself when away from my son he always throws a huge fit when i leave but when i get back he acts like he could care less lol

Ha, yeah, one of our dogs has to do The Inspection if we leave for more than an hour or two. Ted did great, he clung to me for a couple minutes then asked to get down and is his normal self. Trying on my shoes and scattering my friend's box of tampons everywhere :haha:

Lol Toddlers are so fun- that is my favorite stage I swear :) I've baby sat tons of kids. Toddlers are just fun.

Mrs.K I feel you having a girl, Galyna having a girl and Wanna have another boy.

Cppeace i hope your wrong lol but my husband swears boy and i say girl we are making bets now its kinda silly i always let everyone in family vote and keep record of it. I want a little girl so bad it hurts!!!

Also my husband just got another x box one gonna look you up on there

Not much going on here. Tested today at 9dpo and BFN.

DH thinks I'm having a girl, too. We'll see! Maybe my symptoms will be different this time. I was convinced Teddy was a girl, and we know how that went! I'd like a girl since we're done after this one, but my boy is such a delight I know I'll be happy either way.

Wanna, if you're having different symptoms, maybe it is a girl!

Drjo sorry about the bfn but thats early i still had a bfn that day

Mrsk you could be right never know i mean you got a 50/50 chance lol but like you said either way once they hand you that baby your so happy boy or girl dont really matter

I didnt test that day after my 9dpo bfn i didnt test again till 12 dpo then clear bfp

Happy to have another friend on Xbox, I don't do much multiplayer though so doubt we'd play together. My guy though is doing a bunch of Overwatch right now though. If your guy is they could totally be friends lol

He is playing mostly forza and battlefield 1 his sister plays overwatch like crazy though lol all the little nieces and nephews have have him palying lumber tycoon 2 also i laygh at him everytime

lol I bet so. I primarily play, campaigns and platformer games. I play as much or more Nintendo as Xbox as well lol

Im a super nerd i love rpg games like quest based games even had a world of warcraft phase hard to play now with a 2 year old needing me all the time will be even harder when the new one gets here. I told my dh what you said about being a boy he was so happy to have someone back him up

Wanna, have you seen The Guild? Trying to play with a toddler made me think of it :winkwink:

lol Well ya know I'm psychic Wanna. If it's not a boy it's gonna be a tomboy lol

I could live with a tomboy and no mrschicago i havent seen the guild i will have to look it up

I think it's on Netflix, wanna. I'm not even a gamer and I think it's hysterical.

It is very cute. It has Felecia day in it :) she's neat :) I watch her and Will on Tabletop on Youtube :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->