Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

BFN definitely isn't a sure thing at 9dpo. Good luck over the next few days!

BFN definitely isn't a sure thing at 9dpo. Good luck over the next few days!

How are you today?

So yesterday i ate two jars of pickles and green olives, lol.

what symptoms do you have?

I have a slight feeling that my uterus is heavy, after i wake up in the morning. and sometimes at noon.

do you have nausea?

Ha! It sounds like the cravings are really getting you!

I'm about the same here. Tired, and the heartburn is getting worse. It's DH's day off today so he let me sleep in a little, but Teddy kept asking for ma, so I only got an extra hour. I didn't get any nausea with him, so I'm hoping I won't get it this time.

Good morning ladies! It's been a bit since I logged on, I got a bfp!!! on January 2nd...should hear from my doctor today to confirm (had blood draw Wednesday).

I have been taking a test every day since Monday and have had absolutely no darkness progression. I know I shouldn't base it on these tests, but I'm a little nervous. I feel like it should be getting darker!

Congrats Hopeful- hopefully you get some good news from your doc. Unless your line is really really light I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks Cppeace! I'm just so nervous about it, I had a mc before we had our son, so every little thing makes me nervous. I will be a basket case until 12 weeks when the risk drops a bit (of course I will be nervous the entire time, but 1st tri is the toughest for me). I also had the slightest bit of brown discharge yesterday. Really hope it's just old blood from my body preparing for baby! DH tells me he has a great feeling about it, and already thinks it's a girl - so at least he is good about calming my nerves!

Congrats hopeful!! Keep us updated hope everything turns out great

Thanks Cppeace! I'm just so nervous about it, I had a mc before we had our son, so every little thing makes me nervous. I will be a basket case until 12 weeks when the risk drops a bit (of course I will be nervous the entire time, but 1st tri is the toughest for me). I also had the slightest bit of brown discharge yesterday. Really hope it's just old blood from my body preparing for baby! DH tells me he has a great feeling about it, and already thinks it's a girl - so at least he is good about calming my nerves!

Congratulation, what a fabulous news.
I was worrying about the same: lines were not dark enough, but my doctor said I should not trust the test to judge HCG level, so do not worry and make a blood test. And quit testing. I really stopped temping and testing because if I see that faint line it will make me crazy. SO I am just waiting till my 8 weeks ultra sound. Getting nervous is the worst you can do because when you feel scared your uterus is contracting. That is the worth you can do to your baby. I know it is hard not to, but trust me, I have anxiety all the time. But this time I said to myself “Nothing I can do and I am not in charge, if something bad happens, there is nothing I can do”. So I decided to trust Highest Power and absolutely surrender to any outcome.
Meanwhile I just wait and try to stay positive. Do not let your fair scare you. Relax and think about your future baby.

Hugs.

Congratulation, what a fabulous news.
I was worrying about the same: lines were not dark enough, but my doctor said I should not trust the test to judge HCG level, so do not worry and make a blood test. And quit testing. I really stopped temping and testing because if I see that faint line it will make me crazy. SO I am just waiting till my 8 weeks ultra sound. Getting nervous is the worst you can do because when you feel scared your uterus is contracting. That is the worth you can do to your baby. I know it is hard not to, but trust me, I have anxiety all the time. But this time I said to myself “Nothing I can do and I am not in charge, if something bad happens, there is nothing I can do”. So I decided to trust Highest Power and absolutely surrender to any outcome.
Meanwhile I just wait and try to stay positive. Do not let your fair scare you. Relax and think about your future baby.

Hugs.

Thank you so much for those words. :hugs: You're right, I need to stop testing and just know what happens is meant to be. Hopefully I hear from my Dr. soon with the results from my blood test.

I also had to make myself stop testing i was obsessing over the darkness someone on hear told me your pregnant today so enjoy it and here i am over a week later and all still seems to be good so im just enjoying each day and hoping at the end we got a beautiful baby to take home

Bfn on frer this morning. I'll wait until early next week to test, or longer if I can. Getting bummed out now! 10dpo today. Anyone who does opks, do you count the positive one as ovulation or the day after? I remember hearing you ovulate the day after your surge or something xx

Teacup it is a very individual thing. Ovulation can happen anywhere from 4-48 hours after a positive Opk. Temping is recommended if you wish to know the true day you ovulate on. Sorry about the BFN but hopefully you get a positive soon.

Hiya all.Just keeping the thread alive. Anyone have fun today?

Was thinking same mighty quiet in here. Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Hey, I am ok, no news, freezing, it is so cold here, we have 16F today with snow.
My boobs are not hurting any more, feel like normal, so i was scared and did some test, still positive.

how are you, girls?

Im good no symptoms besides sore breast and insomnia at night very uneventful pregnancy so far but i guess that is a good thing

My mom had 3 healthy full term pregnancies and said she never had any symptoms at all, no pains, heart burn, morning sickness- nothing. She looked like a 13 year old who swallowed a basketball in her 9 month. She's 5'2 and weighed about 110lbs back then. Never as single ultrasound. Me and my big sis went to 40 weeks, with my baby sis was induced at 41 weeks cause the doctors said it was late(bah on that I know healthy natural pregnancy that went 44 weeks just fine.) Me and big sis weighed 7lbs something. Baby sis weighed 6lbs - almost 7lbs.

My big sis's pregnancy she was sick like a dog from 6-15 weeks. Had constant colds and such all throughout. She has RA and thyroid issues though and neither helped for sure. She had to have a c-section cause her bones literally could not expand to open the birth canal. She had 2 Ultra sounds One around 12 weeks and one around 18 weeks. Perfectly healthy and super well behaved newborn (I know I baby sat her for the first week while her mom was in the hospital. )

Just sharing....

Hey ladies! We're driving home from my bestie's baby shower, so glad I finally got to tell her about the new baby. Wish I'd gotten a photo of her face! It'll have been about 12 hours since I last saw Teddy by the time I get home, it's always odd as a stay at home mom to be away from him so long, especially since he basically woke up and was immediately loaded into my mom's car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->