Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Ladies, morning.

How are you today?

I woke up today at 3 am with the minor pain next to my belly bottom, maybe 2 inch to the right on the same line as my belly bottom. Of course it freaked me out and I could not back to sleep thinking what it might be. Feeling weird in my stomach and still burping.

Gosh, how is it possible to stay calm when such little things stressing me out, how will I survive full term and be healthy. Should I fast for one day, I am just scarred to eat to have possible issues with my stomach and that pain.

Im sure it was just a normal pain of all the changes taking place in there. Also stomach issues is normal i think i keep going from constipated to not constipated pretty regualarly. Just eat when you feel like you can if you dont eat def make sure your drinking plenty

Im sure it was just a normal pain of all the changes taking place in there. Also stomach issues is normal i think i keep going from constipated to not constipated pretty regualarly. Just eat when you feel like you can if you dont eat def make sure your drinking plenty

Actually, all my life I had a tendency to constipation, but I am fine so far (knock on the wood). Man, there is like a washing machine inside me, this bubbles of air in my intestine moving like crazy, stomach is so noisy when digesting. Plus I have a minor nausea, just ate cottage cheese and plain yogurts with fruits. Waiting for another “performance”.

Oh yea when i wake up in morning my stomach is sooo gassy its insane lol that sounds like a good breakfast. My nausea kinda lingers around all day but not to severe luckily. Hopefully that will all settle on your stomach ok i always feel a little better after eating

Oh yea when i wake up in morning my stomach is sooo gassy its insane lol that sounds like a good breakfast. My nausea kinda lingers around all day but not to severe luckily. Hopefully that will all settle on your stomach ok i always feel a little better after eating
Yeah, hopefully nausea stays minor for us. And it is for me all day as well, just sometimes is very mild and sometimes it gets more severe.

Sitting at work and sniffing Lysol cap to get better. LOL. Smells around makes me wanna throw up. People eating at their desks or in the kitchen and for me this is the worst possible smell ever. :dohh:

Please don't fast, you need the energy and nutrients. You'll find the foods that cause you the least trouble soon. You should never fast while pregnant unless you're specifically instructed to by your doctor, like if you need to fast before a test.

If you're really struggling with anxiety, talk to your doctor about it. Prenatal anxiety is a real thing and your doctor will know how to help you. The old wives tales about stress hurting the baby aren't true, but constant stress still isn't good for you in the long run. And there will be a lot more random aches and pains during pregnancy.

So funny you say that galyna the smell of lemon has always calmed my stomach when pregnant

Please don't fast, you need the energy and nutrients. You'll find the foods that cause you the least trouble soon. You should never fast while pregnant unless you're specifically instructed to by your doctor, like if you need to fast before a test.

If you're really struggling with anxiety, talk to your doctor about it. Prenatal anxiety is a real thing and your doctor will know how to help you. The old wives tales about stress hurting the baby aren't true, but constant stress still isn't good for you in the long run. And there will be a lot more random aches and pains during pregnancy.

Thank you, Mrs K:hugs:. How are you today? Had enough sleep?

Yeah, I am not fasting, already ate breakfast and lunch.

I have this worry wart personality, nothing I can do about it, it was with me long time ago.

I never get enough sleep ;) Maybe when I night wean Teddy it will get better. It feels good to have a day with nothing going on, though. We've been very busy and I needed a break.

Nothing much with me. My temp went down a bit but still high for preovulation. My opk is not any darker than yesterday but still hopeful for cd 14-16 ovulation though, currently cd 10.

Im still here been spending the whole day trying not to puke

I'm out. Af got me at 16dpo. Femara seems to lengthen my lp by a couple days.

How are you all doing ladies? Any pregnant ladies booked in for early scans yet or planning to?

AFM it looks like I'm going to ovulate tomorrow so fingers crossed this cycle is my lucky one. I have been so chilled about it this month and they say a key thing is relaxing and not stressing out about it so hopefully I will stay as relaxed for the rest of the cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->