Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Welcome, iljpmxox. First, let me let you know it is possible what you had was IB but not guaranteed. Many things can cause spotting and midcycle bleeding. I wish you luck and baby dust.

Secondly, have you tried anything to regulate your periods. Having a period(even just spotting) for 20 days without being miscarrying or giving birth is not normal and should be attempted to be treated. I know you said this only happened once or twice but you said you periods are irregular. There are many herbs that may help you if your cycles are irregular. If they are irregular you may not be ovulating at all. The best way to show you are ovulating is doing bbt temping. It's easy and the only cost is a bbt thermometer. Opks can help you identify when your body is most likely fertile but not necessarily that you are ovulating.
Feel free to hang out in this lucky thread and feel free to ask whatever you like.

Morning ladies,
How are you feeling today? Have your symptoms got worse?

ASF: I feel a bit better, in terms of burping ( sorry for TMI) but I feel a bit nausea. It comes and goes, how about you?

My nausea really kicked in yesterday still struggling with it today otherwise i feel ok slept a little better last night

My nausea really kicked in yesterday still struggling with it today otherwise i feel ok slept a little better last night
I feel like all smells are so nasty around me, do you have the same thing?

Glad your feeling a bit better Galyna. Yes sensitivity to smells is very common and changing tastes also are.
Sorry the for nausea, Wanna. Hopefully it passes soon.

AFM: I'm slept pretty well and my temp is still oddly high. I'll be doing my opk soon. My cervix is working it's way up and very smooth and medium texture. My CM is mostly creamy, hopefully I will see was watery or ew soon. A bit more plentiful than this time in cycle but otherwise pretty normal.

Glad your feeling a bit better Galyna. Yes sensitivity to smells is very common and changing tastes also are.
Sorry the for nausea, Wanna. Hopefully it passes soon.

AFM: I'm slept pretty well and my temp is still oddly high. I'll be doing my opk soon. My cervix is working it's way up and very smooth and medium texture. My CM is mostly creamy, hopefully I will see was watery or ew soon. A bit more plentiful than this time in cycle but otherwise pretty normal.

thank you, dear, well lets hope it is your month for little miracle :dust:

We shall see. It would be a great early bday present for me lol.

My opk is looking good for earlier ovulation as well.
CD9 - https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170112_112605.jpg

That opk is looking promising!

I'm the same, over here. I had a rough night and was really tempted to just hand Teddy to his dad and go back to bed, but he was in the middle of a work project. And I knocked my glasses behind the couch, so I have to rescue them or see if I can find another pair somewhere around here. My vision isn't so bad that I can't manage without, but my eyes don't match up perfectly so not wearing them gives me a headache.

Sorry to hear your night was rough Mrs. K. Hope you can grab your glasses soon so you don't get a headache.

Thanks. I just need to get off my butt and do it, so it's my own fault if I get a headache ;) We have a big sectional, so it's a pain to move. Watching TV without them makes me think maybe it's time for a new prescription, but they say not to bother when you're pregnant because fluid levels can mess with your vision.

Thanks. I just need to get off my butt and do it, so it's my own fault if I get a headache ;) We have a big sectional, so it's a pain to move. Watching TV without them makes me think maybe it's time for a new prescription, but they say not to bother when you're pregnant because fluid levels can mess with your vision.
Hello Ms K, I hope you will find a good glasses to match. So do you have any nausea today?

When I eat, this nausea disappears.

Same with mine galyna i notice when i start feeling it i will snack on some dry cereal or crackers and its gone

Thats true. Being pregnant can effect vision, teeth and even hearing.

yep, lack of food causes morning sickness often in pregnancy.

14dpo and a bfn on frer. No spotting. I'm just going to wait for af now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->