Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2191495/Does-having-sex-make-women-fertile-Semen-trigger-ovulation-mammals.html

I wondered if our lack of sex is why my ovulation pattern got later... Interesting reading...

Im hoping all of you get the babies you want !
My name is Destinee
I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

Ovulation was suppose to happen on the 8th or 9th, so im anout 4 or 5 dpo ! Ive had lowerback cramping on the right, and alternating cramping in uterus but mainly on the right side . A few days ago a got a really sharp pain right in the middle of my uterus? Vivid dreams, and when im hungry i get a nauseus feeling ? Anyone else experiencing this ?

When you are ttc you re generally paying much more attention to your 2ww symptoms and things that you may have not noticed before now stand out like red flags. That being said, all of what you say could be good symptoms but 4-5dpo is too early for implantation or any "pregnancy" symptoms really. Most likely you just having some strong progesterone this 2ww or like I said just noticing the symptoms more pronounced. Implantation is pretty much impossible before 5dpo. So the sharp pain you felt was prolly a muscle spasm or a nerve impulse.
I hope this is your month though and you get a bfp in a few days :) Beginners luck can be a very real thing sometimes :) :dust:

PS. I would edit your post to at least remove your last name. It's not recommended to give out too much personal info on public forums. Just a precaution- totally up to you though :)

My name is Destinee Williams,
I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

Ovulation was suppose to happen on the 8th or 9th, so im anout 4 or 5 dpo ! Ive had lowerback cramping on the right, and alternating cramping in uterus but mainly on the right side . A few days ago a got a really sharp pain right in the middle of my uterus? Vivid dreams, and when im hungry i get a nauseus feeling ? Anyone else experiencing this ?

Sounds good :thumbup: I remember getting a sharp pain when I conceived my first.

When you are ttc you re generally paying much more attention to your 2ww symptoms and things that you may have not noticed before now stand out like red flags. That being said, all of what you say could be good symptoms but 4-5dpo is too early for implantation or any "pregnancy" symptoms really. Most likely you just having some strong progesterone this 2ww or like I said just noticing the symptoms more pronounced. Implantation is pretty much impossible before 5dpo. So the sharp pain you felt was prolly a muscle spasm or a nerve impulse.
I hope this is your month though and you get a bfp in a few days :) Beginners luck can be a very real thing sometimes :) :dust:

PS. I would edit your post to at least remove your last name. It's not recommended to give out too much personal info on public forums. Just a precaution- totally up to you though :)

Youre completely correct , i am paying attention to my body more now that im ttc ! And that may or may not be a good thing ! & im new at the whole thing can you explain to me how to edit my post ? Please &thank you for the headsup!

Below the body of your post you should see a button that says edit. You can then delete or add whatever you like and hit save. You are very welcome :) We are a friendly, helpful and always welcome newcomers :)

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

Sounds good :thumbup: I remember getting a sharp pain when I conceived my first.

REALLY ?! Thats awesome to hear ! I havent had a pain like that since ? So couldve been a spasm or something not sure ! But i will remain positive and hope for the best! Did any of you have weird bad dreams while ttc? This is the first time ive had so many in a row

I noticed my dreams are more vivid lately, but I noticed no difference in my dreams or such the first several months of ttc...Don't know what the difference has been the last few months or currently. I also am noticing more erotic dreams since going back to ttc - lol prolly just my subconscious longing for more sex lol

Cppeace that makes me laugh i have also noticed more vivid and intense dreams recently i know its not a symptom as im barely in the tww i slept terrible ladt night due to them

Below the body of your post you should see a button that says edit. You can then delete or add whatever you like and hit save. You are very welcome :) We are a friendly, helpful and always welcome newcomers :)

Well i really appreciate it ! Im going to have to fix it when i get home around a computer ! * using my phone now !

Lmbo! ���� that made me laugh! Its just weird these past 4 days have been horrible. Bad dreams after another ! I havent had one good dream yet . Thats why i became curious if anyone else experienced it! & i cant say its me longing sex, because my fiance is determined to have a baby, lol my body is exhausted !

Cppeace that makes me laugh i have also noticed more vivid and intense dreams recently i know its not a symptom as im barely in the tww i slept terrible last night due to them
Lol I'm prolly gonna jump him tonight for no reason but fun- will start fertility related bd/insemination next week prolly next tuesday which should be cd14- the earliest I will ovulate will be cd 16 so my plan is cd 14, 16, 18, 19 , 20 (Then more if ovulation temp has not happened yet)... I would say 90% will be insemination sadly but is what it is.

Lmbo! ���� that made me laugh! Its just weird these past 4 days have been horrible. Bad dreams after another ! I havent had one good dream yet . Thats why i became curious if anyone else experienced it! & i cant say its me longing sex, because my fiance is determined to have a baby, lol my body is exhausted !

I would love my guy to exhaust me like that :p Our average 1.3 times a month over a 16 month period ... But This month that number is going up I'm sure.

You have an amazing sense of humor! ���� & it can be soo tiring lol , but we want a baby. We literally started ttc on the 3rd of dec. & we tried every night up until the day after predicted ovulation ( 8/9/10) . So im finally getting my break lol but i am hoping we got the job done ! #beginnersluckhopefully & i would love to hear about everything you do prior to insemination & after ! I want all of us to get our bundles of joy!

Well our insemination will just be home insemination ... My guy doesn't have a high sex drive and rarely feels up to having full sex and between him being tired and his knees sometimes bothering him sometimes if I push for more sex he can not complete. He has no issue with his gear and getting "there" through manual stimulation though. So our plan this month(Our first month back ttc after I took a couple month break) is trying for more sex but doing insemination if he doesn't feel up to the full deal.

I def try to stay light hearted as much as possible. It does no one any good to stay down too long.

I'm watching the clock- I'm going in to wake him in 6 hours where I will be jumping those bones :p

Well our insemination will just be home insemination ... My guy doesn't have a high sex drive and rarely feels up to having full sex and between him being tired and his knees sometimes bothering him sometimes if I push for more sex he can not complete. He has no issue with his gear and getting "there" through manual stimulation though. So our plan this month(Our first month back ttc after I took a couple month break) is trying for more sex but doing insemination if he doesn't feel up to the full deal.

I def try to stay light hearted as much as possible. It does no one any good to stay down too long.

I'm watching the clock- I'm going in to wake him in 6 hours where I will be jumping those bones :p

Thats awesome , i havent done much research as alot of women on here, so ive never heard of having a home insemination! But that sounds awesome ( if all doesnt go according to plan ) . & honestly i dont have much of a urge for sex . Like literally if i had the choice iwould only do it about 2-3 times a month ! I dont know why im like this ? Guess my hormones may be imbalanced or something . & i hope that doesnt have an effect on ttc ! But when it comes down to wanting a baby im like you ! Its time to get this baby factory up and running lol good luck to you!

lol Yep hopefully this thread gets lots of BFP soon. Basically with home insemination he will deposit his stuff in a clean container where I will then use a syringe to get it from the container and then put it inside me. You basically do that and then stay laying down for 15- 20 minutes and it is bout 80% as good as natural sex usually for fertility. It is what women who are using a sperm donor usually do from home. (Same sex couples do it often) I need to head out now and take care of my critters. Dang dogs keep drinking all of the geese's water.

Oh and sex drive is a very individual thing. My sex drive is way higher than my guys- he can go months without it- I start getting cranky after about 22 days.

I am engaged
No children
First time ttc !

REALLY ?! Thats awesome to hear ! I havent had a pain like that since ? So couldve been a spasm or something not sure ! But i will remain positive and hope for the best! Did any of you have weird bad dreams while ttc? This is the first time ive had so many in a row

It lasted about a second for me. Is that how you experienced it?

I have friends who did at home insemination and it worked just fine for them so hopefully its same for you

I couldnt agree more ! I wish all of these lovely ladies a BFP ! Each and everyone of you deserve a bundle of joy & i would love to stay and hear everyones journeys to ttc ! & oh okay thats pretty neat ! You just gave me an idea for when im not in the mood but want to try ! Lol so thanks ! & i hope things spike up for you guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->