Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I have had an opk which is very almost positive this evening, expect it to be positive by tomorrow so I should ovulate sometime between tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening. Which will be 3-8 days earlier than the range I normally ovulate in which is very exciting as I normally ovulate around CD23 which is so late so it looks like the soy isoflavones did their job :) Now to hope that the success a lot of women see taking soy isoflavones for getting a bfp and the theories that first month after a miscarriage you are more fertile.
I got my bfp on a frer at 8dpo last month so I'll be testing that early again so around Dec 22nd

Hey littlefishygg, hopefully you temperature will drop soon as well. Stay here with us for TWW, I am excited for all of us. :dust:

[B said:
Cppeace[/B];37989179]2/3 say positive I'd say it's positive. Your surge may just not be strong enough this time for the FR. Wondfo's work fine for me, but that is me. I'd say you'll either see your temp shoot up tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when your surge is compared to when you release the egg. I generally get a positive the same day (within 12 hours) of ovulation but it can be anywhere from 6 hours(very rare) to as long as 48 hours with 12-24 hours being more the norm.
Try and bd today and tomorrow if you can:)

:dust:[/QUOTE

Thank you a lot to you:hugs:, because you told me to test this evening, if you would not tell me, I would prolly wait till tomorrow, I was so excited to see the smiley face...:happydance:

First Response did the same last month as clear Blue was positive on Saturday 11/12 and FR got positive only on Monday 11/14, I guess wondfo is the best since it is cheap and as accurate as CB

I dont like FR personally, sorry...

Yep, Always best to test twice , earlier and later the few days when you are expecting ovulation.
I've only ever used Wondfo and Easy home opks and both work about the same for me.

Glad I was able to help :) I'm a research junky so tend to know a bunch about anything I take an interest in. FR is prolly just not as sensitive for you.

My Opk is very negative as it should be currently. If normal it will start darkening a bit around cd11 or 12 and then just gradually build for me until around cd18-22 when it will go positive. Still a couple weeks to go for me. :wacko:

Hope all of you that are ovulating now get that BFP in a couple weeks! :) :dust:

[B said:
Cppeace[/B];37989179]2/3 say positive I'd say it's positive. Your surge may just not be strong enough this time for the FR. Wondfo's work fine for me, but that is me. I'd say you'll either see your temp shoot up tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on when your surge is compared to when you release the egg. I generally get a positive the same day (within 12 hours) of ovulation but it can be anywhere from 6 hours(very rare) to as long as 48 hours with 12-24 hours being more the norm.
Try and bd today and tomorrow if you can:)

:dust:[/QUOTE

Thank you a lot to you:hugs:, because you told me to test this evening, if you would not tell me, I would prolly wait till tomorrow, I was so excited to see the smiley face...:happydance:

First Response did the same last month as clear Blue was positive on Saturday 11/12 and FR got positive only on Monday 11/14, I guess wondfo is the best since it is cheap and as accurate as CB

I dont like FR personally, sorry...

Yep, Always best to test twice , earlier and later the few days when you are expecting ovulation.
I've only ever used Wondfo and Easy home opks and both work about the same for me.

Glad I was able to help :) I'm a research junky so tend to know a bunch about anything I take an interest in. FR is prolly just not as sensitive for you.

My Opk is very negative as it should be currently. If normal it will start darkening a bit around 11 or 12dpo and then just gradually build for me until around 18-22 dpo when it will go positive. Still a couple weeks to go for me. :wacko:

Hope all of you that are ovulating now get that BFP in a couple weeks! :) :dust:

you meant 11 or 12 CD not DPO, right? If your cycle is the same mine (30) days then why would you ovulate on CD 18-22?

I generally have a 30-31 day cycle. I usually only have a 10-11 lp. That's how if I ovulate on cd 20 I still have a 30-31 day cycle. And yeah I meant cd not dpo. I've only ovulated beyond cd 20 a handful of times that I tracked. My LP doesn't seem to be as constant as most women's are. It's been as long as 15 days before and once it was as short as 9 days.
I never had a late or really early period before I started temp tracking. I always kept track of my cycle length since I was round 20 just cause I was told it was a good idea to do.

chartgraph_module.php
See like here is one from June that shows me ovulating cd 18 as an example

chartgraph_module.php
See like here is one from June that shows me ovulating cd 18 as an example

yesterday I have read that LP should NOT be shorter than 12 days. maybe i will send you the link, I bet it was in Russian though.

Any LP 10 days or beyond is fine. 12-15 days is the best but 10 or better is fine as long as temps are good and you are producing creaming cm during 2ww, which I do.(Like I said before I am a research junkie) Also if you are not spotting. If you have a 14 day lp but are spotting for 2 or 3 days before AF it as bad as having an 11 day lp progesterone wise most likely.

I generally have a 30-31 day cycle. I usually only have a 10-11 lp. That's how if I ovulate on cd 20 I still have a 30-31 day cycle. And yeah I meant cd not dpo. I've only ovulated beyond cd 20 a handful of times that I tracked. My LP doesn't seem to be as constant as most women's are. It's been as long as 15 days before and once it was as short as 9 days.
I never had a late or really early period before I started temp tracking. I always kept track of my cycle length since I was round 20 just cause I was told it was a good idea to do.

I have an 11 day lp as well, it sometimes makes me nervous about it meaning short but also like that it gives a slightly shorter TWW :haha:

Hey littlefishygg, hopefully you temperature will drop soon as well. Stay here with us for TWW, I am excited for all of us. :dust:

Typically I don't get a temp drop on the day I ovulate so I'm just waiting for my temps to rise to confirm O has happened but I'm feeling pretty positive

Well checked my cervix again this morning amd still feels pretty soft and open so now dissapointed we didnt bd last night might try to squeze it in the afternoon sometime. Hope everyone is doing well and feeling confident

aw that stinks wanna, but looks like yours still gearing up then.

aw that stinks wanna, but looks like yours still gearing up then.

Cppeace and other ladies, morning :)

Little update about me: so this morning at 7 am I went to a new OB/GYN and quite frankly I loved the guy, he has 34 years of experience and I would say he is about 60 or something, I really do not know, but in this range. Maybe older.
Well this guy was awesome, he talked to me about 30 min or more, listened to everything, looked at my u/sound results and put my mind at rest, saying that pcos is not a big deal. He took my blood for all kinds of hormones, FGH, LH, progesterone, estrogen and bunch of others.
Also he said I want to check your hubby’s semen first to not over treat you, and gave us a referral where to check it. Just in case, he said after the blood panel is back he will prolly put me on Metformin and I will get BFP within 6 month or so….

He said to BD every other day in this case semen will have time to accumulate, and when DH is coming he should try to stick “him” as deep as possible and hold steel, not moving.

My opk was positive today again. We BD yesterday with Pre-seed.

What about you, ladies, how do you feel? And EWCM?

Ccpeace, my temp was not sky rocket today, it was 97.5 and was back within the normal range, doctor said then you might not ovulate yet, however my opks are positive.

Well we just bd one more time for good measure and thats it for this month im tired lol.

Galyna so glad you loved the doctor and that he listened really hope he helps you get your bfp!!

Well we just bd one more time for good measure and thats it for this month im tired lol.

Galyna so glad you loved the doctor and that he listened really hope he helps you get your bfp!!

Thank you, wanna:)

Hope this month you will bring our thread BFP, tons of baby dust to you. Fx crossed for ya, gal. :dust:

Yeah, I love the doctors, the result of my hormones will be on Monday. I really want to see testosterone level, especially.

I hope we see at least one bfp on here soon

Eventually we will, might take us a while, in average 3 cycles (86% of couple conceive w/in 3month), each cycle only 33% to conceive, with age this number/percentage goes down.

I am not worried about it yet, everybody in this thread just started to TTC. But I am happy that we support each other and will be together during TWW:hugs:.

Yes i would probaly lose my mind in the tww without having people who can relate to talk to

Hey Galyna, Nope you definately haven't ovulated yet. You should see your temp shoot up to a minimum of 97.9 f but My first dpo I usually am well over the .4 minimum to signify ovulation. lol I did say 1 to 2 days :p

The actual stat for conception any given month is closer to 20% than 33%. The percentage is so low because first sperm has to be in the right place at the right time, then the cell division has to happen pretty much perfectly and then the implantation has to also happen perfectly for you to successfully get pregnant. The odds of simply sperm impregnating an egg if sex is had within 4 days of ovulation is about 40-50% - it's the rest that lowers the full stat down to around 20% - which is why they say 6 months is the average for getting pregnant if both are healthy. 20% each month means statistically it should happen within 5 or on the 6 month on average.

My temp and cm is normal for this part of my cycle.Hoping for slightly early ovulation, but we shall see.
Slept kinda bad but overall doing well for my day off :)

And I had been ttc for well over a year and gave up and am just getting back in to ttc .. So I'm not a newbie :p

Hey Galyna, Nope you definately haven't ovulated yet. You should see your temp shoot up to a minimum of 97.9 f but My first dpo I usually am well over the .4 minimum to signify ovulation. lol I did say 1 to 2 days :p

The actual stat for conception any given month is closer to 20% than 33%. The percentage is so low because first sperm has to be in the right place at the right time, then the cell division has to happen pretty much perfectly and then the implantation has to also happen perfectly for you to successfully get pregnant. The odds of simply sperm impregnating an egg if sex is had within 4 days of ovulation is about 40-50% - it's the rest that lowers the full stat down to around 20% - which is why they say 6 months is the average for getting pregnant if both are healthy. 20% each month means statistically it should happen within 5 or on the 6 month on average.

My temp and cm is normal for this part of my cycle.Hoping for slightly early ovulation, but we shall see.
Slept kinda bad but overall doing well for my day off :)

And I had been ttc for well over a year and gave up and am just getting back in to ttc .. So I'm not a newbie :p

Cppeace,
Glad to hear that you are back to TTC after one year trying, you should go for it, having a child is a blessing. You should never give up. I would still see the doctor if I would be you, I know you do not trust them, but it is possible to find normal one in your area or in your capital.

Today in the morning my thermometer has not beeped for a long time, I have to take temp twice, I think it is because I have all kinds of stuff in “there”: pre-seed mixed with semen…lol. Not sure why it did not beep at me. It was frustrating though. Also not sure why temps went down and no surge at the end. Is it LH gearing? Sucks that opk is positive and you can not really trust it.

“My temp and cm is normal for this part of my cycle.Hoping for slightly early ovulation, but we shall see. “-so are you ready to test soon with Wondfo to confirm O? :winkwink:

I have no plans to go to a doctor for anything but an emergency. It is simply against my nature.

I have already been testing with opks, this will be day 3 of testing. They are very negative but that is normal.

Well the temp drops before ovulation because of an estrogen surge. That is the same reason you get watery and/or EWCM.
Generally the Estrogen surges at the same time the LH is highest which is why some get a temp drop the same day they ovulate. You may be one that produces the peak LH for a little longer so the estrogen has wavered off a bit the day you actually ovulate. Nothing wrong with that. You will just see your temp drop the day before you ovulate if that is your pattern instead of the day of.
You should know tomorrow. You will get a distinct rise tomorrow if ovulate today- unless you are one that the temp just gradually rises- less common but it does happen. If you are the type that gets a gradual you should see at least 97.8 tomorrow then prolly 98 the next day.

WE shall see.

I stopped ttc because of my experience, miscarriage, age and my guys lack of sex drive. I took almost 2 months off and now feel ready to try again. I won't try for too much longer though- another year at most. After that I feel that I am definitely too old for healthily having 2 kids and I do not want to subject any child to being a single child. Siblings are the best part of family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->