• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who's testing close to XMAS!?! LUCKY THREAD 3 BFP'S SO FAR!!!

Sooooo! As you guys know I had been having some wonky OPK tests and wasn't confident at all...and this morning I got my first OPK certain positive :) So thrilled to at least know that I can get a positive on SOME sort of test. Haha. Anywayyy. I took one last evening, it was a negative, we bd last night and then took it this morning around 11 and it is a positive !! Iam CD17... which seems odd since normally my cycles are 26-28 days long... but hey. I'll take it. YAY. Anyway. I wish I was temping so then I could confirm ovulation. But I am not... but will next month for sure if need be. I sure have learned a lot in these 4 cycles...

Also... since I am not temping... when should I start counting DPO?

Just wanted to tell you ladies not to give up hope! I finally got my official BFP this morning at what I think is 13DPO but FF says I'm 11DPO. I got a clear PREGNANT on Clearblue Digital and a barely there second pink line on a FRER! I can't believe it because now I see what some of the ladies were talking about with FRER's. I would not trust these for early detection either!! I can barely see a pink line on it and that's only cause I'm looking at it in person it barely even shows up on the picture!!! So if you guys have been testing with a FRER, I would grab a digi or another brand cause maybe the latest batch is not that good or barely has dye!! Anyhow LET'S GET SOME MORE BFP'S LADIES!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my gosh!! YAAY YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Did you do a due date calculator?

nope let me do that now yipppeeee!

Hahaha. That is one of the first things I did! You should join the august due date thread in the first trimester forum!

Also... since I am not temping... when should I start counting DPO?

Just wanted to tell you ladies not to give up hope! I finally got my official BFP this morning at what I think is 13DPO but FF says I'm 11DPO. I got a clear PREGNANT on Clearblue Digital and a barely there second pink line on a FRER! I can't believe it because now I see what some of the ladies were talking about with FRER's. I would not trust these for early detection either!! I can barely see a pink line on it and that's only cause I'm looking at it in person it barely even shows up on the picture!!! So if you guys have been testing with a FRER, I would grab a digi or another brand cause maybe the latest batch is not that good or barely has dye!! Anyhow LET'S GET SOME MORE BFP'S LADIES!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!

Massive congrats hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 month . :)

Oh my gosh!! YAAY YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Did you do a due date calculator?

nope let me do that now yipppeeee!

Hahaha. That is one of the first things I did! You should join the august due date thread in the first trimester forum!

Yayyy I'm gonna do that now!!

I am 7 DPO and have been having REALLY vivid and strange dreams for the past four nights. Anyone else have this? Or want to share any other symptoms?

Hi everyone... I think I'm out :( I woke up and my temp continued to rise at 11DPO and I got really excited and took at test (negative) and now I'm spotting. I started AF last cycle at 12DPO, so that's probably what it is. How sad.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3eca2d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone... I think I'm out :( I woke up and my temp continued to rise at 11DPO and I got really excited and took at test (negative) and now I'm spotting. I started AF last cycle at 12DPO, so that's probably what it is. How sad.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3eca2d/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

FX'd for you hun! You're not out till the :witch: shows her face

Thanks! It ended up just being some brown-tinged CM, and then nothing. Now it's just all dried up. No idea. Still FX!

Seeking...I experienced the same basic thing yesterday and today it's gone. Praying that's a good sign for both of us!

Congrats hopeandpray1! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So happy for you!!

I just came back from a weekend trip and haven't thought much about TTC which was nice :) Temps are going crazy again, most likely because of flying/stupid time changes.

HopeandPray...I missed your BFP!! Congratulations!! :) :) :)

ProfWife, your chart is looking much better than mine. I had a drop before CL today at 12DPO and a clot of brown discharge. Now, nothing. Good luck to you!

I'm out, got my test results and I didn't ovulate this cycle.

Well im 11 days without af. had neg tests so far so not sure whats going on. will be testing again couple days.

Ok girls, I'm moving on to next month. Period showed up finally. Oddly, as soon as she got her I started to feel calmer and less freaked-out. At least now I know. Hopefully I won't see many of you on the other side!

hi, ill be testing xmas eve if af hasnt come by then, please god! it will be the first time i have even had the opportunity to test in a few months as af has showed up earlier than expected recently and other times ive been holding off testing as long as i can so as not to see those dreaded words and lose hope!

so hopefully ill be having the happiest xmas ever this year!

I've been trying to conceive for 6 months and my nipples are really sore, along with other strong symptoms. My boobs are a LITTLE sore (not too noticeable) but my nipples are a tad bit swollen with veins popping out of them (JUST the nipples, not the boobs) and are VERY sensitive.

Has anyone had this in early pregnancy? I'm on cycle day 33 and I don't know how many DPOs I am, because it's never regular in consistency.

Other symptoms include nausea, constipation (with hemroids [sp?]) I had light pink spotting after sex a few days ago but went away and hasn't come back, very tired, breast/nipple pains, white discharge, late period, closed cervix and cramps!! There's NO blood whatsoever near my cervix. it's just milky and thin.

I've been marking every day whenever I have a symptom.

Worst part of it all is that I took a pregnancy test on CD27 and today. But neither of them were in the morning. I keep telling myself I'm gonna wait to take another one on Christmas morning if I don't already start, but I just don't want to waste my money on a possible BFN again. The tests I have been using are the One Step Pregnancy Tests from the dollar store. I HATE them! I sit there and make myself crazy looking for a faint line that I KNOW isn't there. Ugghh. Should I buy a clearblue or...?

Woo hoo for two more BFP!,!

This is totally a lucky threads:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"